Another Crossfit in Huntington?

Another Crossfit in Huntington?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

WV123

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Do you think someone should open another Crossfit in Huntington?
sue

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Why? So more people can cheat on thier spouses?
Hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 28, 2013
More like crossshit
WV123

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Huntington needs to focus on healthy living! Crossfit can change people's lives!
Why not

Rochester, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
I live in westmoreland and heard all kinds of great things and some very respectable people involved but I've also heard about the cheating on spouses.): haven't a few gotten a divorce or are actually going through a divorce? I'd say heck yeah open another in Huntington!!...people are going to cheat regardless. Crossfit had nothin to do with their cheating.
yup

New York, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Crossfit is honestly the biggest waste. It's a fad. Unless you enjoy having costume party's while doing your burpees.
WV123

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Crossfit has been around for years... I don't think that a fad would last this long.... One crossfit doesn't represent the whole community. Why not encourage positive change in the city?
nikki

Richmond, VA

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Westmorland is nothing but cheating spouses, crossfit has nothing to do with that.
Rational Thinker

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 28, 2013
CrossFits vary greatly from Box to Box. People are the same. You can't judge them all the same and you certainly can't criticize all affiliates or even CF Thunder based on the actions of a few jackasses.
I know you

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 28, 2013
We have the Y, MU Rec Center & a few other fitness facilities, don't think we need another high priced workout facility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turning someone in for s.s. disability fraud ? (Jun '12) 10 min -zapphod- 142
FBI missing messages 12/14/2017 to 5/17/2017 24 min southern at heart 4
Democrats want to trade GOP Baubles and Beads 33 min hank 1
Democrat party says we screwed ourselves.. vote... 35 min flying monkey 5
America Held Hostage Day 366 37 min CyDigi 51
Trump puts tax on imported solar panels and was... 1 hr God Bless Trump 4
Judy reynolds 1 hr Hmmm good 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance