Just Saying

Oakland, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Wow - hard to even take a family down there any more. Between the perverts, dope heads, guys with their ass hanging out, girls dressed like hookers it is amazing. Was a nice place when it first opened but getting to be a place where families do not want to go. Guys sitting around with their hands up some girls dress or in their shirts. Shame, used to be really nice - now will not let my wife or daughters go there without me with them. Can't even let the girls go to a movie by themselves. All you see if drinking and smoking to go with all the other stuff.
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Most of the time it's not boxers being shown. I wish it were boxers. OP is right. It IS getting pretty nasty down there.
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#5 Aug 5, 2013
so there are no longer guards or beat cops there?
Roger

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Pullman had better get things under control before all of those unsupervised "urban" youths drive away the people who actually spend money there.
reading for fun

Proctorville, OH

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Saw a guy and girl sitting on a bench blaring scratchy music from an I phone through a portable speaker.....annoying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 9 min Loose Rope 140
black pride whites cant come in 18 min dark chocolate yum 282
Pervert on loose 49 min Tree hugger 25
America Held Hostage Day 248 51 min MarkJ- 37
CHH slowest ER in world 2 hr Trump jr 14
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 hr Libs ruined football 24
Jeremy Riley 2 hr Trump jr 21
womans torso found in river 6 hr MarkJ- 36

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web