white men should be required to mow b...
odommi

London, KY

#46 Feb 2, 2014
Lycan what is your finial solution?
whist

Huntington, WV

#47 Feb 2, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are without discernment arent you.Better athletes? Outside of basketball,running backs and sprints in track and field, sports are ruled by whitey.Who dominates the offensive line,tight ends,QBS,?Whitey.Who dominates baseball?Whites and hispanics.Who dominates wresting?Whitey.Who dominates weight lifting?WhiteyHockey?Whitey.Ar chery?Whitey.Rugby?WhiteyLong distant 400,800,1600,3200,javelin,shot put,HighjumpWhitey.Every entire winter sport?Whitey.Boxing?Russians(w ho are white)The list is endless.Whitey is a far more versatile athlete.And before the collapse of the soviet union,they won the olympics every 4 years without one black athlete.And the only time you blacks dominate ole whitey is when 5 jump on 1 and beat him down because by nature you're chickenshyts.And if you havent heard dummy,if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big black dick its a big white one.At least we're the masters at eating pussy.So that gives one up on you again.Size and tongue.Not to mention the variations in eye color,hair color,etc where as all you look alike with eye color, hair color etc.
And since your probably white anyway and just trolling to shit stir thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain these facts.LOL
So you guys are master crotch eater? I can live with that.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#48 Feb 2, 2014
odommi wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a child for even writing a post like that.nobody is going anywhere expecially just because you say so. there you have it we are the most peacefull and tolerant people
What? Bwahahaha!
You believe that dominate black nations are the most tolerant peacful and stabil regions in the world? Because when I was in Darfur it was mass genocide. Yeah seemed they waited a whole decade after Rwanda to start ethic cleansing agian. Very tolerate indeed.
You can say what you want and pretend whitey this or whitey that, fact is until you fed a starving African child or killed a member of the janjaweed while he raided a refugee camp to kill off the survivors of the village he just burned down it`s all just talk.
Yes I`m racist, and unapologetic about it. Because I saw it first hand and formed my opnions from what I witnessed there.
And as far as wanting anyone to leave, no I don`t. Once you been to North Africa you`ll even feel sorry for the sand fleas.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#49 Feb 2, 2014
odommi wrote:
A straight forward qeustion,
1) It would be that blacks live with the realization that there will always be racism because it`s human nature, stop pretending it`s an isolated white issue. Every race and ethic has it`s excessive examples of racism. We don`t owe blacks anything. And if we did keep score, blacks owe blacks first and last.

2) It would be that "blacks" assimulate to western culture. You keep naming awesome examples of blacks in history who contributed inovations and knowledge... But fail to admit they achieved this while living in white western culture and assimulated into white western culture. The rest (generally speaking) try their best to create thier own identity. We are americans. Not Whites ands African Americans.

3) It would be that blacks in this country stop with the excessive criminal activity. The ratios and statistics are mind blowing. It`s not even a white mans plea, it`s a plea for humanity.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#50 Feb 2, 2014
odommi wrote:
Oh I almost forgot, happy black history month.
Obama

Charleston, WV

#51 Feb 2, 2014
It doesn't matter anyway. All Americans are oppressed. You have to be Arab to own a 7 eleven. Lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#52 Feb 2, 2014
Obama wrote:
It doesn't matter anyway. All Americans are oppressed. You have to be Arab to own a 7 eleven. Lol
True. Little do people realize that minorities are being used (and this includes gays) to limit freedoms of majorities whether it be white or heterosexual in this nation.And globalization is used to create a class system worldwide where the politicians who own stock in these corporations allow jobs to go overseas and pay peons a dollar a day instead of you and i 20 an hour.This leads to hopelessness and increased crime which then gives them the excuse to fill the prisons up.Theres not so much a race problem as there is a class struggle.Cities,municipalities , even counties and states throughout america are going bankrupt due to loss of tax revenues from business leaving.Ben Franklin stated that within 200 yrs representative democracy would out live its usefulness by becoming self serving. He hit the nail on the head.
xxxxxx

London, KY

#53 Mar 23, 2014
curious wrote:
First of all you all live in public housing second you all should be mowing the white man's yard. We pay for your housing and food and your check's and all of you deals drugs I say send all of you back to Africa no wonder your people sold you all to the white man your all lazy. And I am tired of the blacks saying the white man owes you if you all weren't stupid you would realize your people (the blacks) sold you (there people) to the white man
thread smells of bad reasoning
MalcomX

Charleston, WV

#54 Mar 24, 2014
curious wrote:
First of all you all live in public housing second you all should be mowing the white man's yard. We pay for your housing and food and your check's and all of you deals drugs I say send all of you back to Africa no wonder your people sold you all to the white man your all lazy. And I am tired of the blacks saying the white man owes you if you all weren't stupid you would realize your people (the blacks) sold you (there people) to the white man

Lazy? Let's remember who was picking cotton. The lazy white people had the blacks out here doing their work. Blacks come from hard work and struggle. White people come from cups of tea and shit getting done for them. Also, not all blacks live in public housing so please check facts. Another thing, if thee was a race war, Asians would win, not white people. Look at the advances in technology that white people have tried to claim as theirs. Ha! You guys are simply ignorant.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#55 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
And jamal,abdul,jermaine,tyrell,an d all those other muslim names they're so fond of so as to not have their children be associated with normal white sounding names were the ones who were the middle men in those slave transactions. So basically they shun one culture for an even worse one in as far as names are concerned.
Not only that, Arabs practiced slavery and owned African slaves for decades and decades before the trans-Atlantic slave trade was established. They also had black African slaves for decades after our own slavery was abolished. Muslims have literally enslaved, slaughtered, and taken advantage of black Africans for centuries. They used to actually castrate their black male slaves, something we didn't do here in America. Millions of blacks now identify with the muslim religion, even though they have enslaved them for hundreds maybe even thousands of years, for the kill-whitey aspect of it. That is the only possible reason. They don't care about slavery they just use that to get one up on white people, because they hate us. They, as a group, are too borderline retarded and ignorant to figure out why their communities are all filthy, poverty stricken, dangerous third world shitholes, so they blame us.
whiteboyforbbc at gmail

Huntington, WV

#56 Mar 25, 2014
This thread makes me want to wear women's underwear and suck superior black clocks. Hmu if you got some black dick for me to suck
Leon

Hockessin, DE

#57 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You really are without discernment arent you.Better athletes? Outside of basketball,running backs and sprints in track and field, sports are ruled by whitey.Who dominates the offensive line,tight ends,QBS,?Whitey.Who dominates baseball?Whites and hispanics.Who dominates wresting?Whitey.Who dominates weight lifting?WhiteyHockey?Whitey.Ar chery?Whitey.Rugby?WhiteyLong distant 400,800,1600,3200,javelin,shot put,HighjumpWhitey.Every entire winter sport?Whitey.Boxing?Russians(w ho are white)The list is endless.Whitey is a far more versatile athlete.And before the collapse of the soviet union,they won the olympics every 4 years without one black athlete.And the only time you blacks dominate ole whitey is when 5 jump on 1 and beat him down because by nature you're chickenshyts.And if you havent heard dummy,if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big black dick its a big white one.At least we're the masters at eating pussy.So that gives one up on you again.Size and tongue.Not to mention the variations in eye color,hair color,etc where as all you look alike with eye color, hair color etc.
And since your probably white anyway and just trolling to shit stir thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain these facts.LOL
. Nothing athletic about you cracker. You only get laid by your hands anyway.
Adolph

United States

#58 Mar 25, 2014
whist wrote:
After a hard day at work, black men get real tired, white men seem to have a lot of energy as they don't do anything productive, so to lessen the burden on the blackman, white men should be required to mow black men's yard.
Of course in winter time white men should be required to showel the black man's drive way, so black men can go to work and keep this country going.
I would be more than happy to take care of that. As long as you pick my COTTON for me BOY. As for you keeping the country going are you serious. ROTFLMFAO you have to be a comedian that's the funniest stuff I have heard in a long time. You need to get up on stage and tell this story. I bet you will get rave reviews.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#59 Mar 25, 2014
whist wrote:
After a hard day at work, black men get real tired, white men seem to have a lot of energy as they don't do anything productive, so to lessen the burden on the blackman, white men should be required to mow black men's yard.
Of course in winter time white men should be required to showel the black man's drive way, so black men can go to work and keep this country going.
Haha that is a good one. Chances are the white man owns the house so he should be required to mow the grass and the rest of the up keep on his property

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#60 Mar 25, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all the white man has a plan to get rid of the black man, The white man is smarter than the black man. Don't believe me, just ask a white man he will confirm they are smarter.
Their plan is to stop making the one thing black men love, by doing this the black man will simply leave. Now it will take time for this plan to work, cause right now we have enough of the stuff we love to do us. However future black men will have a shortage as time goes by the supply will run out, and the black man will leave.
The plan? All white men are becoming gay, the thing black men love is white women, two white men can breed each other all day and never have kids, so no more white women, right now black men we are ok, but I worry about my grand kids never knowing the touch of a white woman, tear running down my cheek.
You white men are just mean.
That is funny that you are worried about your grand kids. Hell you don't even know your own kids let alone their spawn.
barbie

United States

#61 May 4, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree white men are weak and gay? I am glad you see that and the current white men are no match for the black. Who would win a race war? We already won, to the winner goes the spoils. Tell me the next time you hear a black man complain his taxes are taken care of white people.
taking not taken....you've won the war of ignorance! bless your heart you want a gay ,submissive white man so bad, you just. an not stop talkng about it. honey just go to the stonewall and get your gay white man!
barbie

United States

#62 May 4, 2014
whist wrote:
because your wife wants a white gardner to sleep with because you want that gay, submissive white man that you can not stop talking about. sorry your black woman does not.turn you on ...go to the.stonewall and get your man...we won't hate.you.for.it
2 posts removed
Lou Farrakahn

Huntington, WV

#65 May 5, 2014
I'd like to lick me a big white dick with my big purple tongue. I loves me a big strong whitey, their dicks don't stink as bad as the black dicks doo. Now, you black men, I ask, WTH? Yo dicks stink to high heaven! Whatcha puttin on dem things to make um stink so bad? Wash dem things more often and use real soap..not some of that cheap shit you get from Black Essence or For Black Men Only. I've tried it, don't work. Wears out just about the time I am in the mood. They smell moldy and onion sacky.

Another thing, listen to that Last Warrior dude. He knows what he's talkin about. Yep, I am the real Lou Farrakahn and I loves me a white man.
Lady Lancaster

Huntington, WV

#66 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>
And the only time you blacks dominate ole whitey is when 5 jump on 1 and beat him down because by nature you're chickenshyts.And if you havent heard dummy,if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big black dick its a big white one.At least we're the masters at eating pussy.So that gives one up on you again.Size and tongue.
I certainly agree on this with you!
Demon Hunter

Antioch, TN

#67 May 5, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree white men are weak and gay? I am glad you see that and the current white men are no match for the black. Who would win a race war? We already won, to the winner goes the spoils. Tell me the next time you hear a black man complain his taxes are taken care of white people.
. Yeh i agree black people already won. Bahaha!! I love it! Hey whist thats a good one and too true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman’s body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 52 min Tom 26
America Held Hostage Day 275 1 hr Liberal sideshow 4
It hurts when I poop. 1 hr Fresh beans 4
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 2 hr Big Bad Whitey 41
Hook up site 3 hr Ella 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 4 hr The Real Justin 1,083
western regional jail (barboursville/huntington... (Aug '10) 5 hr Maria 127

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance