LivinLarge

Clifton Forge, VA

#251 Jan 28, 2014
Unless you come directly off the boat or plane from Africa today, 99.99% of all black-skinned Americans have WHITE blood in them.
open minded person

Martinsburg, WV

#252 Jan 28, 2014
Race has nothing to do w crimes committed. Lack of good parenting, however, plays a major role. Educate yourselves b4 u start blaming a race for the downfall of the economy. Its pathetic u would even use blacks as scapegoat....what is it the holocaust? R ur ancestors Nazis?? Like I said...educate yourselves b4 passing judgement like that. N for the record, Im white but im so proud I was raised better than u ignorant racists.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#253 Jan 29, 2014
open minded person wrote:
Race has nothing to do w crimes committed. Lack of good parenting, however, plays a major role. Educate yourselves b4 u start blaming a race for the downfall of the economy. Its pathetic u would even use blacks as scapegoat....what is it the holocaust? R ur ancestors Nazis?? Like I said...educate yourselves b4 passing judgement like that. N for the record, Im white but im so proud I was raised better than u ignorant racists.
I think they're basing their statements on statistics.Its quite apparent it speaks for itself.You dont see anyone debasing native americans,hispanics,or other ethnicities do you? Must be a reason.Its not racism,its fact.And dont assume its meant as a slur against the entire race but only against those warranting it.And there lies the problem.To many people are silent out of the stigma of being labelled racist when they should be speaking up against a race that is in dire straits.But of course you're probably one of those white college educated liberals that have been taught that its all the white anglo-saxon protestant conservative males fault.LOL
Max2

United States

#254 Jan 29, 2014
Ronald Johnson, if your words are true, then would it follow that "whiter is smarter" and "blacker is dumber"? Do you know that no two people are exactly the same 'color'? Is it possible that the 'black drug dealers' came to this honky-redneck-trashbilly area because the drugs they push are more likely to kill racist fools? Could it be that people like YOU are the draw for the big bad black Detroit drug dealer? Hmmmmm.....
Ronald Johnson wrote:
As far as Detroit is concerned, NAFTA and offshore bankers pulled industry out of America. The blacks simply filled the void in an expanding market that requires little intelligence to run - Drugs.
The drug business is the perfect business for blacks and here is why.
Blacks are not generally overly intelligent. There are exceptions but for the most part they are not as smart. I am not saying every white guy is a genius either but the chances are better.
Blacks are almost never in leadership positions in large corporations. Again, there are exceptions but generally no. Blacks have poor motor skills and dexterity compared to whites.
How often do you see a black Nascar driver?
How often do you ever see blacks skydiving?
How often do you see blacks that are skilled
workers such as electricians, plumbers, hvac, building, architects etc?
You almost never do. There is a reason.
Look at how bad most blacks drive a car.
They are terrible drivers in general.
I wish the blacks would quit selling the drugs and redeem themselves in the eyes of America.
By the way ...I AM BLACK!!!
Max2

United States

#255 Jan 29, 2014
Huntingtonsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I've traced my ancestors they had nothing to do with bringing over slaves... Actually my ancestors fought so blacks could b free on the side of the Union 18th OVI! Skin color is not the problem in Huntington it's lazy bums who don't wanna work for a living so they turn to drugs to get that quick $$$ at everyone's expense!
Do you really believe that white pillbilly trailer trash cares if his gggrandpappy owned slaves or not? Or, do be more genteel, do you think that racists murderers are more likely to be descendants of slave owners? It is an absurd argument, sir! Ancient slavery has little to do with modern racism. It has to do with the false feeling of superiority.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#256 Jan 29, 2014
Trash is trash no matter what your race is. then again, there is a reason for stereotypes. All stereotypes are based on known behaviors, patterns and statistics. That doesn't mean that all Asians are math geniuses, that all blacks are drug dealers, not every white person living in poverty is trailer trash etc... What can we do about our "trash"? For one, don't associate with them. Secondly, report any and all suspicious activity. No, I don't mean to become paranoid and overload the dispatch center with "There is a black man walking down my street". It's not snitching, it's a civic duty. Also, be vigilant. Don't overreact nor just be a bystander. If you see someone being assaulted, do something to help that person. Don't just stand and watch. If you see a drug deal going down, and I have seen a GOOD DEAL,(pun intended), of them right on the street, call the police. Give descriptions, get license plate numbers, inform them of what times of day you usually see "this person" in your area acting suspect. Our job as citizens is not to just be observers. Our job is to make sure the "sewer" is being flushed by being proactive. No, I am not saying to shoot someone you think is a menace to your neighborhood but things will improve when people are not afraid to either confront these people or report them to the police without being afraid that they will be at risk for retaliation for reporting them.
1 post removed
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#258 Feb 2, 2014
I'm from Detroit. I have lived in Southeastern Michigan all my life. The fact is obvious to all of us:

BLACKS RUINED DETROIT. Period.

Anything else that can be said is commentary.
New York NY

New York, NY

#259 Feb 2, 2014
Nobody really like those colored people lol hehe !!!
chockolat

Ironton, OH

#260 Feb 3, 2014
Huntingtonsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Most did not! Only the wealthy owned slaves open a history book... The majority of early whites migrated here to better their family's lives... Yes some became wealthy n bought, sold n mistreated slaves but the majority were poor so for u to say most did is incorrect! I agree slavery is, was and will always be wrong but to judge white people because u think their ancestors were slave owners is just as racist as what blacks have been going through for several hundreds of yrs!
when Europeans came over here they got a land grant if they well with land and sent plenty back to Europe they got a grant to buy slaves .free labor.slavery was then the north before it was in the south but the first form of slavery was halve freedom then it started to become progressively worse.20-25 percent for slave owners in the south..all the names are in the records
chockolat

Ironton, OH

#261 Feb 3, 2014
LivinLarge wrote:
Unless you come directly off the boat or plane from Africa today, 99.99% of all black-skinned Americans have WHITE blood in them.
incorrect the percentage is much lower don't you see all the dark people
dark

Ironton, OH

#262 Feb 3, 2014
History learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most don't want to admit to the fact that their own race sold them into slavery also.
small percentage probably a gun point
dark

Ironton, OH

#263 Feb 3, 2014
LivinLarge wrote:
you got it all turned arounda black couple can have a very rare white albino baby.a white couple cannot produce anything but a white baby.don't believe it look it uplast time that it happened was in Africa .the facial features of the child still looked African to me. blond hair
propriest

Ironton, OH

#264 Feb 4, 2014
GALACTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're inferior gorilla mind just admitted to having the calculating power of an almond. You're lucky we brought you back in chains you stupid animal. You would have aids and be raped as a baby and probably starve to death at the age of 4 if we didn't.
You're so stupid, you're willing to admit to being no better than a termite and think that is some sort of quip or point. We wanted to ship you idiots out, but it got stopped. Do me a favor and go back to your "wonderful" motherland and be happy you have even a sliver of our genetics in your family line so at least you're a sentient being.
he must have a small penis complex angry at the world but no one cares here a quarter
koraxkorvus

United States

#265 Feb 10, 2014
the black race unfortunately is not as advanced as the yellow or white race as you can tell by African culture and their cities they still kill and eat each other and as is seen in any area they control ,is this truth or racism? the yellow race ? hongkong china japan advanced peaceful people the white race ? organized the red man ? peaceful people look at south america ,only blacks accept islam that makes them worse, they are full of hate and envy towards other races ,their only hope is to mix with other races to upstep their lot
koraxkorvus

United States

#266 Feb 10, 2014
the negro gene seems to be recessive if they keep living off fat white women ,cause its easy living, in a few generations the negroes wont be black and can assimilate easier in a progressive society,we know they dont want to be black, just look at black women and their hair troubles ! bleaching their kids and themselves but its up to us to find a social mechanism to ease the transition,till then we gotta put up with their crap! jail doesnt help they are full of them!
whist

Chicago, IL

#267 Feb 10, 2014
koraxkorvus wrote:
the negro gene seems to be recessive if they keep living off fat white women ,cause its easy living, in a few generations the negroes wont be black and can assimilate easier in a progressive society,we know they dont want to be black, just look at black women and their hair troubles ! bleaching their kids and themselves but its up to us to find a social mechanism to ease the transition,till then we gotta put up with their crap! jail doesnt help they are full of them!
You get my vote for the smartest white man to ever live, while what you say shows just how stupid the white man. With that said I want all white men's gene pool to come from you. No human could be more stupid than you are. Thank you for being white, please take over the white, and your seed be the only gene pool for the white man.
wop

Catlettsburg, KY

#268 Feb 10, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
You get my vote for the smartest white man to ever live, while what you say shows just how stupid the white man. With that said I want all white men's gene pool to come from you. No human could be more stupid than you are. Thank you for being white, please take over the white, and your seed be the only gene pool for the white man.
What the hell you talking about SAMBO ?
whist

United States

#269 Feb 11, 2014
wop wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell you talking about SAMBO ?
Dear MRS Pile the message was not interred for you, Yes I know you don't understand it, as it was Kent for the smartest white man. Which as you pointed out isn't you.
missy t

Greenville, VA

#270 Feb 11, 2014
Sherri ruined Detroit and now Huntington's next.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#271 Feb 11, 2014
I think its hilarious that the average person in this town, an undereducated hick, who has done nothing, experienced nothing, seen nothing, and at BEST has a useless diploma from Marshall, will openly espouse their superiority to anyone. At least the Detroit drug dealers are enterprising enough to travel and relocate, expand their markets, utilize supply and demand, build a customer-base, pay off local cops, and take genuine risks in their lives. The same cannot be said for the racist chicken- sheet, lazy, conservative hillbillies who reside here, and complain about everything. The assertion that blacks or drug dealers in general, have ANYTHING to do with the downturn of Detroit ( or H'town) is a 100% ignorant observation. You cant sell drugs where people dont use them. Desperation along with the inability to safely recreate causes demand, so at that point the dealer is only enabling the product which already sells itself. Dealing/usage is a symptom NOT a cause, of a bigger problem that has already occurred. Typically, the ignorant racist person always blames the symptom because its the easiest thing to do. The real problem is a much deeper one that most want to ignore nor have the intelligence or drive to address. Drug dealers do that: deal drugs, they dont cause financial downfalls, or cause political/business/penal corruption, or lower the employment rates, or get anyone on gov assistance, they deal drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min bacon hater 58,941
Do you have a Facebook? 13 min Silent Majority 16
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 20 min capt crutch 13
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 23 min Normality 13
white guy likes black girls 1 hr John L 11
be a dorm room millionaire 1 hr cintikid 2
Tim Ear seen beating wife again! (Allegedly) 1 hr Jason 6
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 10 hr jason 333
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE