Businesses that hire work release inm...

Businesses that hire work release inmates?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

right to know

AOL

#1 Oct 8, 2010
I think the public has the right to know what establishments employee convicts through the work release program. I am not talking about people with a record that have paid their debt to society. I am talking about convicts that come to work on a bus and our picked up at the end of their shift by the work release program. I personally would rather not patronize businesses that value tax credits and cheap labor over public safety.
dolla BILL

Canada

#2 Oct 8, 2010
most Of the girls at southern x are
girlygirl

AOL

#3 Oct 8, 2010
The work release inmate that just was caught after being on the run was working at schooners by the river in guyandotte when he escaped. They still have four or five inmates working there even after that incident.
Interesting

AOL

#4 Oct 8, 2010
My husband used to work for Frankie D's and they used work release people to save on labor costs. He would have to call at the end of the shift to have them picked up by the work release wagon.
just saying

AOL

#5 Jan 4, 2011
Some of the people at work release are actually there trying to get some money to be back on their feet when they are released. I'm not saying all of them!
As for the girls working for Southern X...I highly doubt that since they are not allowed to work in bars! Not saying that some of them wouldn't if they were allowed!
But you can't really judge all of them by mistakes of others!
Needing help

Winchester, KY

#6 May 18, 2014
Anyone know any please that hire work release inmates
pitt lover

Concord, NC

#7 May 20, 2014
Hcw animal shelter does. Thats why most animals are nit care for properly
1 post removed
Knowsforsure

Huntington, WV

#9 May 20, 2014
A lot of places in huntington does Burger King bob Evans whites cleaners defiantly do!
Miz

Barboursville, WV

#10 May 20, 2014
Max & Erma's, Roosters
uhmm

Huntington, WV

#11 May 24, 2014
Have you see the quality of people around here in general? The people who arent on work release are either fat, retarded, or nodding out on drugs (or all of the above) so if I had a stack of apps on my desk id consider a sober clean work release inmate over billy bobmeth down the street anyday. And a tax break? Sounds fantastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't go anywhere without bums asking for money 15 min Prayer 30
Tobacco Hut Greg Carter 19 min Undertaker 6
misty dawn pauley 20 min con 1
Kari Elkins (Dec '13) 1 hr Getmoney 11
Another Detroit krack and heroin dealer off the... 2 hr ByStander 6
Mayor Steve Williams falls apart on Radio Show 2 hr -zapphod- 29
curious lonely wife 2 hr puke 53
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE