#28 Sep 25, 2013
we are all idiots black and whites!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots sure do laugh at the strangest things. I own guns in real life gimp. I don't go squirrel or deer hunting with my bare hands. Sorry if I don't fit into your narrow minded box for liberals. People only match their stereotypes on TV.
oh. NOW ur learnin new words .... gimp...

lmaoo... u liked that ... didn't ya?

gimp ;)

u cant b me....lolol
1 post removed

Level 1

Location hidden

#31 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash on meth. I guess you do fit your stereotype.
ohhhhhkayyyy... lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#32 Sep 25, 2013
Been there wrote:
Let me tell you, I lived in an all white neighborhood and they were so busy buying drugs from blacks and whites, alike. There are just as many white idiots as blacks, so dont play the color card. Where there are drugs there will be violence, plain and simple. People have gotten so addicted they are killing for drugs. It knows no color line. So quit blaming black or whites. Blame Drugs and the addicts who chase them.
Good lord man dont you watch news or read papers? Every damn day and night blacks are shooting and killing someone in huntington or west side of charleston.There's no comparison. Even with us outnumbering them by the millions they still have a larger ratio of murders.Quit defending the shits.
Rainbo

Van, WV

#33 Sep 26, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord man dont you watch news or read papers? Every damn day and night blacks are shooting and killing someone in huntington or west side of charleston.There's no comparison. Even with us outnumbering them by the millions they still have a larger ratio of murders.Quit defending the shits.
No one cares if the darkies kill each other, we just don't want their hospital bills to show up in our taxes and increased rates at the hospital. I know the Darkies ain't goin to put up any of their drug money for hospital bills.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#34 Sep 26, 2013
Rainbo wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares if the darkies kill each other, we just don't want their hospital bills to show up in our taxes and increased rates at the hospital. I know the Darkies ain't goin to put up any of their drug money for hospital bills.
Hell we pay for everything else they and their white lovers and bi-racial kids have.Might as well get used to footing the bills for the thugs as well.By god if they'd (government) took from their community instead of giving hand outs perhaps we'd get cooperation from these citizens in putting a stop to this shyt as well as finding the perpetrators of crimes.
Really now

Alexandria, VA

#35 Sep 26, 2013
What kind of drugs are they shooting each other over @ Northcott?
1 post removed
Coon Shooter

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 26, 2013
samari wrote:
Police chief said that northcott,fairfield are not high crime area,lol!
has this guy been drug tested?
Rainbo

Mount Lookout, WV

#38 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Hell we pay for everything else they and their white lovers and bi-racial kids have.Might as well get used to footing the bills for the thugs as well.By god if they'd (government) took from their community instead of giving hand outs perhaps we'd get cooperation from these citizens in putting a stop to this shyt as well as finding the perpetrators of crimes.
Hell I thought I was the only one that knew this. I'm tellin' ya the west end is being over run with the darkies. They are everywhere and dealing pills and heroin. These no good white ho's that take them in are the lowest form of life.

Level 1

Location hidden

#39 Sep 28, 2013
Rainbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hell I thought I was the only one that knew this. I'm tellin' ya the west end is being over run with the darkies. They are everywhere and dealing pills and heroin. These no good white ho's that take them in are the lowest form of life.
brace urself, its goin on n kenova & more are on their way. watch & c what happens to the west end when the city tears down northcott.

like roaches...they'll flood the west end. busta's & dealers alike.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#40 Sep 28, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
brace urself, its goin on n kenova & more are on their way. watch & c what happens to the west end when the city tears down northcott.
like roaches...they'll flood the west end. busta's & dealers alike.
Just dont send em to to the eastern side of the county.We're dealing with thieves, pill heads and meth labs of our own.
What we need is vigilanties.
Reggin lova

Grove City, OH

#41 Sep 28, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter the subject, you're always the victim. You're such a hero to put up with all that persecution.
What's your deal?Are you always so contrary?I honestly think you feel empowered to be on the losing side!It's so cool to speak out against what is obviously right isn't it?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#42 Sep 28, 2013
Reggin lova wrote:
<quoted text>What's your deal?Are you always so contrary?I honestly think you feel empowered to be on the losing side!It's so cool to speak out against what is obviously right isn't it?
Its a liberal trait. They have to have a cause to pat themselves on the back for defending the underdog.
A farewell to kings

Grove City, OH

#43 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Its a liberal trait. They have to have a cause to pat themselves on the back for defending the underdog.
It's like they are purposely being contrary and I don't understand that mindset.
1 post removed
A farewell to kings

Grove City, OH

#45 Sep 28, 2013
You're a walking contradiction and like most others like yourself the only defense you have is to attack them by calling names. I fart in your general direction good day sir!!!
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#47 Sep 28, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing side? Check which century you're in and get back to me moron. Sorry if disagreeing with halfwitted bigots makes me a minority in this back asswards town but I'm not about to just agree with you idiots to fit in.
Come now (no pun intended)Zaphod, being gay is worse then being anti-gay. Now isnt it? When a black acts like a n****r, is it bigoted to point out the obvious? You degrade christians as being ignorant and call them much worse things but cry over the word n****r? You little hypocrite self righteous bitch.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#49 Sep 28, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you put it like that.
You're an ignorant bigot. Hopefully you get hit by a bus.
Just promise you wont give me mouth to mouth peter breath.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#51 Sep 28, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry gramps. I don't touch trash.
Thats a lie. You fondle yourself infantile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and $200 Jordans 26 min Grund 8
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 36 min lol 119
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 43 min lol 301
Most miserable city in America 52 min merry Christmas 7
The US Army is unconstitutional 58 min serpent 17
Welfare Queens of Huntington 1 hr U Mad or nah 17
Dear God please help Marshall 1 hr trifecta 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web