First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Blacks

New York, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Looks like the blacks are acting out again just reinforcing their inability to live civil.
Mee

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 24, 2013
You know there is some white trash that lives there too. And lets not forget, white trash buys drugs too. Course, you ain't gonna hear much from the Head Bro (you know, our Kenyan President) because this has been black on black crime. Hopefully some white cop spit on the sidewalk so he can say HPD acted stupidly.

Got newz for you, don't matter if they was black, hispanic, asian or whatever...the blood on the floor at Cabell-Huntington is red. It's time this society gets colorblind and wise. We're all fightin and shootin at each other and the real enemy is just standing there, watching, and waiting to come in and wipe us all out.
1 post removed
nate

Vandergrift, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Whites use drugs,blacks kill for drugs ...big difference
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2013
nate wrote:
Whites use drugs,blacks kill for drugs ...big difference
Maybe Zaphod can talk his fro bros out of their guns. Afterall its the conservative white mans fault for manufacturing them. Or is it because they're oppressed? Wait, I know! Its because we have laws that discriminate against murderers,crack dealers,racist minorities, dead beat fathers,etc. LOL
No Blacks

New York, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Zaphod can talk his fro bros out of their guns. Afterall its the conservative white mans fault for manufacturing them. Or is it because they're oppressed? Wait, I know! Its because we have laws that discriminate against murderers,crack dealers,racist minorities, dead beat fathers,etc. LOL
According to Zaphods Liberal Retardation Syndrome (LRS), we need to take guns away from the law abiding working government supporting tax payers (AKA Whitey) and let the "suppressed" blacks run wild ruining society.
Queenie

Van, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2013
I don't care about the Boogs shooting each other but I do care about how much it will cost us taxpayers.
No name

Greenville, VA

#8 Sep 25, 2013
What about the white boy who killed and buried his parents. That's just the one who comes yo mind.
https://www.facebook.com/login.php
TrollingForSoup

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Too bad he couldn't aim better
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2013
No name wrote:
What about the white boy who killed and buried his parents. That's just the one who comes yo mind.
https://www.facebook.com/login.php
Yeah but i wouldnt be afraid to walk through his neighborhood.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11 Sep 25, 2013
And these people are so stupid they'd rather live in this shyt then help law inforcement clean up the scum by aiding in giving info. Talk about racism. Dont get any worse then that when they hate the law more then murder and mayhem in their own neighborhood around their children. What the hell's wrong with these people? When are the race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all white politically correct minority ass kissers going to start addressing the problems with this race instead of blaming white conservative republican men for their problems?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter the subject, you're always the victim. You're such a hero to put up with all that persecution.
I knew you'd post.You cant help being the one coming to their defense.They could burn our cities down and you'd defend them. Whats wrong with you? What makes a liberal mind so reprobate they cant see, reason or discern truth? Or if they do, they wont admit to such?
Is being proven wrong something libs just cant deal with? I dont know, perhaps its just another liberal trait of being disconnected from reality.
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
Steal
No i dont need a security blanket. Im capable of putting anyone in the dirt. And no victim here.It's just that libs are the ones always blaming the conservative white man for all the problems faced by minorities.Even yourself. I recall several posts that you've made putting the blame squarely on us.Now, does that warrant crying? Or do you lie by denying ever having put blame on the aforementioned on other threads?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#17 Sep 25, 2013
And just for good measure, i've never owned a gun. Why? Two reasons #1 Im good with my hands and feet.#2 Im not coward enough to take an ass whipping if i had to. Unlike blacks. Besides an ass whipping only hurts for a little while and my ego would warrant anyone having to do it again and again until i prevailed.
2 posts removed
Ironic

Huntington, WV

#20 Sep 25, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
No i dont need a security blanket. Im capable of putting anyone in the dirt. And no victim here.It's just that libs are the ones always blaming the conservative white man for all the problems faced by minorities.Even yourself. I recall several posts that you've made putting the blame squarely on us.Now, does that warrant crying? Or do you lie by denying ever having put blame on the aforementioned on other threads?
Ironic then you blame liberals and Obama for everything. Things that make you go hmmmmm!
Been there

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Sep 25, 2013
Let me tell you, I lived in an all white neighborhood and they were so busy buying drugs from blacks and whites, alike. There are just as many white idiots as blacks, so dont play the color card. Where there are drugs there will be violence, plain and simple. People have gotten so addicted they are killing for drugs. It knows no color line. So quit blaming black or whites. Blame Drugs and the addicts who chase them.
samari

Huntington, WV

#22 Sep 25, 2013
Police chief said that northcott,fairfield are not high crime area,lol!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 25, 2013
riddle me this ... y did some of the victims run to marathon but not take their good for nothin drug dealing wounds on down the block to CHH instead .... riding ambulances on the taxpayers dime. 6 ppl shot & not one dead. thanks for wasting our money agin u detroit pos's.

mighty black of ya.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I do own a few guns. I do go hunting occasionally. I'm just not a fan of the look at me I'm Rambo types.
own a few guns?? roflmfaooooo!!!

on what??... grand theft auto?

lmao....ur such a reject
1 post removed
Jerry

Mount Lookout, WV

#26 Sep 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I do own a few guns. I do go hunting occasionally. I'm just not a fan of the look at me I'm Rambo types.
Everybody wants to be Rambo until its time to be Rambo. Been there done that.
true

Huntington, WV

#27 Sep 25, 2013
WHITES OD on the drugs and the BLACKS KILL each other selling them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min bacon hater 57,923
isis 18 min Rikky 4
Where is Zaphod.? 32 min Rikky 6
David Benton-WCHS reporter (Jan '12) 52 min joanie 93
Interracial Couples?!?! 1 hr yeayea 36
why do all blacks have speech trouble 1 hr blackazmofo 9
herd football 2014 1 hr Huntington Guy 168
what the HELL is going on at Smmc Sat Just saying 33
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••