Should a woman ever chase a man?

Should a woman ever chase a man?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Curious

Stafford, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2014
I really like this guy and I think he likes me! Should I ask him out of keep flirting and wait for him to ask me out? I was always told that if a guy doesn't ask you out then he is just not interested. I really want to hang out with him but I'm afraid of rejection. Please help!
Curious

Stafford, VA

#2 Jan 26, 2014
I forgot to add that he just got out of a long-term relationship and that makes me even more nervous to ask him out because I don't think he is over her.
mamma

Clifton Forge, VA

#3 Jan 26, 2014
Curious wrote:
I really like this guy and I think he likes me! Should I ask him out of keep flirting and wait for him to ask me out? I was always told that if a guy doesn't ask you out then he is just not interested. I really want to hang out with him but I'm afraid of rejection. Please help!
No ignore him a little. Don't act so interested! Guys always want what they can't have. Just like the old saying " why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free". Hope this helps.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2014
Only if she is naked, covered in blood, and wielding a chainsaw.
Buddy Love

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 26, 2014
Give him time or you'll end up being a rebound girl
psychologist

Tampa, FL

#6 Jan 26, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
Only if she is naked, covered in blood, and wielding a chainsaw.
I have to say with comments like that it makes me inquire about your intelligence.
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 26, 2014
psychologist wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say with comments like that it makes me inquire about your intelligence.
He's a retard, that has no life & just post on anything. Just look at his profile.
chocolate milk

Stafford, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2014
If he milk inside ur butt then you know he loves you. If he pull out then he still loves another
true

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 26, 2014
No, no, and no. Never chase. If you chase him from the get go, expect it to be that way always. Play hard to get, don't act so interested; that will get his attention fast.
gary

Minford, OH

#10 Jan 27, 2014
only if you can catch him.
HerdRocks

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Jan 28, 2014
I've actually been the chaser and men seem to like being pursued by us females. Just don't stall them!!!
poop maker

Prosperity, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Depends on who it is..if its a higger than do not chase because they will shoot you.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2014
only if he stole her wallet....
lol

Greenville, VA

#14 Jan 28, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
only if he stole her wallet....
To funny & agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Chambers 16 min justasking 5
Some Christians Hating on gays I don't understand 26 min No brainer 65
Project Hope-City Mission 30 min Sheena 1
July 15. Jade Helm 15 military tanks in abandon... 1 hr Silent Majority 11
Where is Shane Erwin 1 hr Aim higher 3
lacey wilson 1 hr from huntington 5
best website to find fwb? (Nov '12) 1 hr redsfanatic 18
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE