liberals have female tendencies

liberals have female tendencies

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sheila

Smithfield, VA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Ive noticed that in politics those on the left,ie democRATS tend to have female tendencies, not only in speech and policies but in appearance as well such as the womanish barney skank, the harasser of ny anthony "little" bird face weiner and countless others. no wonder so many such as zaphod,obama,pol pot,kim jon un,raul castro,zaphod,jimmy carter,zaphod,putin, etc the list goes on and on. why it is even difficult to tell barak obama apart from sade in appearance, and the way harry the body reid twists around when he leaves the mic after making a nonsensical statement is pretty blatant. one can always tell the difference between a conservstive and a libersl..oops..i mean a REAL American and a libturd. Conservatives believe in America,libturds such as zaphod despise it.
LastDance

Kenna, WV

#2 Oct 2, 2013
By remembering standing at Arlington Memorial, the View Nam Wall Memorial, the WWII Memorial and looking upon the hundreds of grave markers for those who have served this nation I find your remarks utterly disgusting. Any attempt at taking patriotism and "real American" hostage to a conservative Republican agenda based on a hypothesis of liberals having "female tendencies" goes beyond the pale. I honestly regret your political affiliation has led you to this point in your life.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 2, 2013
LastDance wrote:
By remembering standing at Arlington Memorial, the View Nam Wall Memorial, the WWII Memorial and looking upon the hundreds of grave markers for those who have served this nation I find your remarks utterly disgusting. Any attempt at taking patriotism and "real American" hostage to a conservative Republican agenda based on a hypothesis of liberals having "female tendencies" goes beyond the pale. I honestly regret your political affiliation has led you to this point in your life.
Well said, Fellow American.:)

And if I may add, the remarks were sickeningly sexist, too. "Female tendencies", pheh. That isn't what they meant at all, not really.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#4 Oct 2, 2013
LastDance wrote:
By remembering standing at Arlington Memorial, the View Nam Wall Memorial, the WWII Memorial and looking upon the hundreds of grave markers for those who have served this nation I find your remarks utterly disgusting. Any attempt at taking patriotism and "real American" hostage to a conservative Republican agenda based on a hypothesis of liberals having "female tendencies" goes beyond the pale. I honestly regret your political affiliation has led you to this point in your life.
Not being mean but liberal men do share traits and think like women. This is why they're called girly men
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2013
This is why they share the same ideals such as pro abortion, feminine rights,etc. You might think its the right thing to do but i as a conservative certainly dont give such things any thought.But liberal men do because they share these traits. Modern liberalism began with women's lib and the mantle has been worn as well by the girly men since. They began the political correctness movement because of their sensitivities, lowered our moral standards due to sexual liberation,etc. Now look at the shape of the nation. A conglomeration of shyt.
Whoopsie

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 3, 2013
Where's the research? Oh that's right.. There isn't any research linking liberal ideas to feminine personality traits. BUT I do have about 4 pages of research articles which have linked conservative idealism to personality traits such as close-minded ness... Even low IQ. That research has been replicated repeatedly.
Homie The Clown

New York, NY

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Most liberals are secretly gay.
1 post removed
Ol Painless

Huntington, IN

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Whoopsie wrote:
Where's the research? Oh that's right.. There isn't any research linking liberal ideas to feminine personality traits. BUT I do have about 4 pages of research articles which have linked conservative idealism to personality traits such as close-minded ness... Even low IQ. That research has been replicated repeatedly.
"whoopsie" yeah, there`s your masculinity on display.
Then cling to it like a security blanket. You obviously need a bandaid for such offense.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Whoopsie wrote:
Where's the research? Oh that's right.. There isn't any research linking liberal ideas to feminine personality traits. BUT I do have about 4 pages of research articles which have linked conservative idealism to personality traits such as close-minded ness... Even low IQ. That research has been replicated repeatedly.
Printing out numerous copies the same a replicating study results.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 3, 2013
Yes, real men stand for bad air, filthy water, tainted food, vigilantism, patent medicines, driving while impaired, etc.

Morons.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
Ive noticed that in politics those on the left,ie democRATS tend to have female tendencies, not only in speech and policies but in appearance as well such as the womanish barney skank, the harasser of ny anthony "little" bird face weiner and countless others. no wonder so many such as zaphod,obama,pol pot,kim jon un,raul castro,zaphod,jimmy carter,zaphod,putin, etc the list goes on and on. why it is even difficult to tell barak obama apart from sade in appearance, and the way harry the body reid twists around when he leaves the mic after making a nonsensical statement is pretty blatant. one can always tell the difference between a conservstive and a libersl..oops..i mean a REAL American and a libturd. Conservatives believe in America,libturds such as zaphod despise it.
Tough talk for a Tranny.
sheila

District Heights, MD

#13 Oct 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being mean but liberal men do share traits and think like women. This is why they're called girly men
alright. thank you for being a REAL American.. they hate the truth huh?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Oct 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
Ive noticed that in politics those on the left,ie democRATS tend to have female tendencies, not only in speech and policies but in appearance as well such as the womanish barney skank, the harasser of ny anthony "little" bird face weiner and countless others. no wonder so many such as zaphod,obama,pol pot,kim jon un,raul castro,zaphod,jimmy carter,zaphod,putin, etc the list goes on and on. why it is even difficult to tell barak obama apart from sade in appearance, and the way harry the body reid twists around when he leaves the mic after making a nonsensical statement is pretty blatant. one can always tell the difference between a conservstive and a libersl..oops..i mean a REAL American and a libturd. Conservatives believe in America,libturds such as zaphod despise it.
i dont kno now .... putins kinda hot

well

compared to the gimp zaphod... roflmfaooo.... tear 'em up sheila.... freakin hilarious lolol!!!
sheila

District Heights, MD

#15 Oct 3, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont kno now .... putins kinda hot
well
compared to the gimp zaphod... roflmfaooo.... tear 'em up sheila.... freakin hilarious lolol!!!
thanks. id rather have kisses instead of mud..lol. actually zaphod the woman bod is TRIsexual. he swings three ways i heard-men,women,and transgender. he actually was seen having well you know, "relations"with someone's pet lama. thats what i heard anyway. it happened at a "liberal love in" involving a group of drunk homeless men and farm animals.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#16 Oct 3, 2013
Whoopsie wrote:
Where's the research? Oh that's right.. There isn't any research linking liberal ideas to feminine personality traits. BUT I do have about 4 pages of research articles which have linked conservative idealism to personality traits such as close-minded ness... Even low IQ. That research has been replicated repeatedly.
Must be why conservatives are the dominant ones and rule the roost.
They spend their time being MEN instead of reading and studying reprobate shyt.Book learning aint shyt if its false.How many libs can fix your auto,build your house,etc.Go and crochet something sugar britches.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Gosh wrote:
Yes, real men stand for bad air, filthy water, tainted food, vigilantism, patent medicines, driving while impaired, etc.
Morons.
And girly men think and act exactly how their husbands(liberal media) tell them to.And most is based on lies. Imagine that, a cheating spouse prostituting themselves out. LOL
Dumb

New York, NY

#18 Oct 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>And girly men think and act exactly how their husbands(liberal media) tell them to.And most is based on lies. Imagine that, a cheating spouse prostituting themselves out. LOL
I know a liberal guy who shaves his legs. No joke!
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#19 Oct 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being mean but liberal men do share traits and think like women. This is why they're called girly men
I am a democrat .And I guarantee, I pack a pair ,and they are not tit,s lol,AND Obama is A MAN OF THIS CENTURY AND A "GOOD ONE,AND i was raised in the hills of WV, AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE Obama BECAUSE HE IS BLACK, "you may call that manly ,but i call it stupid and "ignorant;and blissfully dumb.
sheila

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
And girly men think and act exactly how their husbands(liberal media) tell them to.And most is based on lies. Imagine that, a cheating spouse prostituting themselves out. LOL
lol. love it. love it. you ARE the last warrior poet. luv ya.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Oct 4, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> I am a democrat .And I guarantee, I pack a pair ,and they are not tit,s lol,AND Obama is A MAN OF THIS CENTURY AND A "GOOD ONE,AND i was raised in the hills of WV, AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE Obama BECAUSE HE IS BLACK, "you may call that manly ,but i call it stupid and "ignorant;and blissfully dumb.
oh pleez .... a pair of what? quarters? did u kno if u rub them 2gether u get fifty cents??

i kno TWICE as many ppl who voted for obama for no other reason than bcuz he IS black... he's a man? putin pisses in his feet .... just like half the country (notice my pic of the rodeo clown)

y u keep callin urself hillbilly?.... u yankee doodle dandee kenova hoppin bar fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 5 min Ramius 20
Tom McCallister is a terrible POS 20 min nancy 14
"Veteran" parking spaces 1 hr big b 22
Zip zone- marathon 2 hr Joy 3
why do whites think everything wrong in America... 2 hr Frederick a 1
Ghost in the Huntington area 3 hr Who Yah Gonna Call 1
pale blonde at Dollar general 14th street 4 hr blonde skank 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages