|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

jasmine wrote:
my mommy is on foodstamps and we need the food because my borthers dad wond pay child support and my sisters dad wont pay for hers neithermy dad pays his thogh
Perhaps mommy shoul be a little more selective about the "men' she lays down with.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

denver,co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Michelle wrote:
Nope. I could care less.
that's their a**es,some folks need to get a job and quit being a lazy num,so no I care less.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

denver,co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Dude Watson wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps mommy shoul be a little more selective about the "men' she lays down with.
bums are stupid getting foodstamps then sale them for cheap.this black b..... gets 1200 bucks a month for her and her 8 kids,but needs crack for her and her thug.she have section 8 6 bedroom house and she's making it good but still begs,effing loser b.
oh my

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

jasmine wrote:
my mommy is on foodstamps and we need the food because my borthers dad wond pay child support and my sisters dad wont pay for hers neithermy dad pays his thogh
troll
Carl

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

old timer wrote:
Yea, sad that folks gotta work for a change <insert sarcasm>.
I too had to work since I was 15 years old. Many in my generation started around 12 years old. I was one of the lucky ones who got to wait a few extra years.
It is difficult for me to stomach what I see nowadays with the younger generations (plural) who use and become trapped on welfare.[b]I do not understand why there are people who do not want to work and prefer to live on handouts from our liberal representatives.[/b]
Because Obama destroyed the job market, made everybody part time and dependent. No0thing's gonna change until you realize who your enemy is and stop- electing these jackasses
4 posts removed
kirby

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Suspicious wrote:
You people are heartless. You generalize foodstamp recipients as those who are lazy, drug users, uneducated, with multiple kids whom they don't know who their fathers are.
What about grandma and grandpa on fixed incomes that need food stamps to help them make it through the month?
I think you have a good point.
Carl

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare will make the most arrogant posters here dependent on the State for food, housing and medical care. WV elected the Jackass even though he promised to bankrupt your chief industry. How stupid is that?!
2 posts removed
cashier

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
There must be a fresh meth shipment. All the loony bigoted are out in force.
If someone told you that you were twice as smart you'd still be dumb.
think about it

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

What is paid in taxes doesn't even cover the interest on what the government owns the bank not to mention all the drone development, war expenditures, government salaries,etc. At the end of the day what percentage is really going towards food stamps???? there are a million other things to get mad about what taxes pay.
uk esquire

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
What is paid in taxes doesn't even cover the interest on what the government owns the bank not to mention all the drone development, war expenditures, government salaries,etc. At the end of the day what percentage is really going towards food stamps???? there are a million other things to get mad about what taxes pay.
Then start a thread about those subjects. Stay on topic please, thank you.
think about it

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

I just think its evil and cowardly to bash food stamp receivers just because you see them.bash the ones you don't see that are killing people with robots and living in luxury at the same time. I think its repulsive that people sell their cards or buy drugs or whatever they do with them but some families simply don't have the means to pay rent, bills, car payment, insurance, student loan debt,etc while working, going to school and still giving their children a happy life with some quality time together.that's what life is about,not this bs.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Carl wrote:
Obamacare will make the most arrogant posters here dependent on the State for food, housing and medical care. WV elected the Jackass even though he promised to bankrupt your chief industry. How stupid is that?!
WV elected what jackass?
muldren

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

think about it wrote:
I just think its evil and cowardly to bash food stamp receivers just because you see them.bash the ones you don't see that are killing people with robots and living in luxury at the same time. I think its repulsive that people sell their cards or buy drugs or whatever they do with them but some families simply don't have the means to pay rent, bills, car payment, insurance, student loan debt,etc while working, going to school and still giving their children a happy life with some quality time together.that's what life is about,not this bs.
Life's just not fair. True story.
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I just can't destroy food. I could never do that out of spite, or for any reason. I understand being irritated about bums. No one is more fed up with that than I am, I'm sure.

But destroying good food just disgusts me, because there really ARE hungry people in this country, little kids, and it just seems morally wrong to destroy good food.

When I was a kid, I personally knew a foster child. His fosters honestly would not feed him enough, while they fed their own children good food. He would literally walk to the store and get food from the dumpster out back. The employees became aware of him and started slipping him food out the back door. Sometimes when we would go to the store, we would pass him as we approached, and see him sitting on the back steps, eating what they had given him.

I'll never forget that. People who are so quick to destroy food have never seen hunger, I don't think. I'm glad they are doing well and making something of themselves, though. And I'm not making excuses for lazy bums. I just could never destroy anyone's food, because of what I saw. I'm sure that foster family was resented when they shopped too. They sure looked like trash, and they were, but I know that an innocent child went hungry and fended for himself.

I'd fire you, too. What you're doing is wrong, and just as bad as the moochers.
cashier

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Cry me a river.
1 post removed
cashier

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you price check a better personality? I'm getting you one for Christmas.
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Carl wrote:
WV didn't vote for Obama nimrod.
1 post removed
cashier

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's pretty much all the time.
Do self check out lanes worry you?
You know. Job security.
As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
1 post removed
cashier

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly boring.
As a btch, what do you think of nice people?
I treat nice people great and I think a lot of people who try to make their own way in life.

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
just a bored person

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

cashier, I can tell you are very clever and witty, why do you CHOOSE to be mean spirited? with all you say you have going for yourself, why are you this way? smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nasheka Jobe 13 min Haha 6
Ronnette Stclair 23 min wondering 2
are coons really that stupid? (Aug '12) 27 min The Responsible Negro 68
Frank Martin (Jul '11) 31 min #12 26
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 33 min poopdaddy 172
amber cremeans 47 min Lmao 18
East end thief's (Nov '13) 49 min 6th ave 1,284
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search