EBT system crashed Does Anyone Care I...

EBT system crashed Does Anyone Care I Do NOT

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
working man

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2013
So, the EBT system crashed and people could not use the free money that working people like me provide (via taxes) and they start screaming about kids going hungry. Get a flipping job for goodness sake and start feeding your own offspring. Don't start the bs rhetoric that there are no jobs. Every fast food joint I pass on my way back and forth to work has HELP WANTED signs up.
working man

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 13, 2013
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/12/compute...

I wish it would not have been turned back on.
Michelle

Export, PA

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Nope. I could care less.
Suspicious

Faber, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2013
You people are heartless. You generalize foodstamp recipients as those who are lazy, drug users, uneducated, with multiple kids whom they don't know who their fathers are.

What about grandma and grandpa on fixed incomes that need food stamps to help them make it through the month?
Michelle

Export, PA

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Suspicious wrote:
You people are heartless. You generalize foodstamp recipients as those who are lazy, drug users, uneducated, with multiple kids whom they don't know who their fathers are.
What about grandma and grandpa on fixed incomes that need food stamps to help them make it through the month?
should have saved money before they retired. I believe people should rely on themselves not wworking tax payers.

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
should have saved money before they retired. I believe people should rely on themselves not wworking tax payers.
Someone should charge you for breathing air. Your so out of touch with reality if you think that.
Michelle

Export, PA

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should charge you for breathing air. Your so out of touch with reality if you think that.
no I think you're out of touch with reality for thinking people should get handouts. I'm tired of it. This country is going down the commode because people think they are entitled to freeload. people are choosing not to work. Don't you understand that?
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Charge for air? Oh Great!
Then we`d have to have welfare for those who can`t even afford to breath.
Silver

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Hope it crashed in time for the dope heads who sell their food cards for drug money to not be able to sell. They see this as as an income to buy their dope with! Everyone who receives EBT or Welfare check should be drug tested! Frankly I am tired of supporting your drug habits. If you are truly clean and wanting to feed your kids, I dont mind, but you free loaders should be shipped off to a work farm or a deserted island!
working man

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Suspicious wrote:
a

My parents saved and set money aside before they retired. Not a hard concept, providing for oneself.
Silent majority

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Charge for air? Oh Great!
Then we`d have to have welfare for those who can`t even afford to breath.
Its not far off. Liberal California is taxing carbon now. We exhale carbon. Think big. Youre more correct than you know. Its on the way.
Economics major

UK

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Suspicious wrote:
Rarely the case.

Statistically, there is a greater percentage of citizens abusing the welfare system then citizens that truly need assistance.

Numerous studies have pointed to people who are able to work and pay taxes but decide to collect benefits and work for cash under the table.

Drug testing would have little if any effect on curbing the abuse.
Hillary

Hurricane, WV

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Some of those people will have to spend the money they were going to spend on beer and smokes for food now.
When you go to the market, watch as "they" use their EBT card to buy and then watch the NEXT transaction where they buy alcohol and smokes. These are the people that will be getting plastic surgery (butt lifts and breast implants) when Obamacare is in full swing. Let the good times roll!
don't expect a thank you either.
sad people

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Society is so sad now. These people need to eat just like everyone else. Little innocent children, would you rather them go hungry?
old timer

Little Rock, AR

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Yea, sad that folks gotta work for a change <insert sarcasm>.

I too had to work since I was 15 years old. Many in my generation started around 12 years old. I was one of the lucky ones who got to wait a few extra years.

It is difficult for me to stomach what I see nowadays with the younger generations (plural) who use and become trapped on welfare. I do not understand why there are people who do not want to work and prefer to live on handouts from our liberal representatives.
working man

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 13, 2013
old timer wrote:
Yea, sad that folks gotta work for a change <insert sarcasm>.
I too had to work since I was 15 years old. Many in my generation started around 12 years old. I was one of the lucky ones who got to wait a few extra years.
It is difficult for me to stomach what I see nowadays with the younger generations (plural) who use and become trapped on welfare. I do not understand why there are people who do not want to work and prefer to live on handouts from our liberal representatives.
Well said sir, well said.
1 post removed
Silent majority

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Merlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bit of this post is a huge lie. Typical.
Prove it
Morgana

Export, PA

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Merlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bit of this post is a huge lie. Typical.
Prove it old nemesis.
terry

Glen Rogers, WV

#20 Oct 13, 2013
well hope ppl have electric fences around there house' the starveing ppl will attack'like the zombie movies' the junkies will kill grandpaw and maw for there drugs yes it will afect all of us.
just a bored person

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 14, 2013
who give a rats *$&% let em starve if they aint werking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aleisha Swanson /Andrea Anderson (Jun '16) 6 min gijoe 20
Buck Season 15 min Big Bad Whitey 48
for black people 6 29 min trin fa 11
DNC's fundraising worst October in 15 years 33 min Born in Kenya 2
America Held Hostage Day 305 2 hr Clarice 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 4 hr Bud 1,260
Crystal hayselette is a 'teacher snitch' (Nov '14) 6 hr Saop321 24

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance