what do white people fear most from n...
The Responsible Negro

Apollo, PA

#21 Aug 20, 2014
Runion wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that either Negro or kenny have jobs. They're constantly on here. Kenny especially. I saw a fat disgusting black in a moldy rotten pair of sweatpants stuffing his face with taquitos and chilli dogs before he payed for them. That's how I envision kenneth. Can barely read or write, whiny, dumb.
Sir I have a job. I'm constantly on here because I constantly see racist posts aimed at black people. Also, I appear here more often than others because I use the same username, as opposed to some of you trolls using several. As long as you white devils attempt to put my people down, I'll be here to clown the Jethros and Billy Bobs of WV. Troll on.
this is dumb

Ashland, KY

#22 Aug 21, 2014
white people do not fear black people
I know I don't
Its really the other way around.
I just don't like to be around blacks because of bad manners, bad attitudes
everybody owes them because their black
yep

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2014
What we fear most is the drop in our property value when you move into a neighborhood.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 22, 2014
In my opinion it's that their daughter would get involved with a Negro. There's nothing else that could be worse. Now it's an impossibility in my family as my children have been taught right from wrong that I assure you, but with others that is their greatest fear. Other than death I can't think of anything else worse.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#25 Aug 22, 2014
Triple K wrote:
In my opinion it's that their daughter would get involved with a Negro. There's nothing else that could be worse. Now it's an impossibility in my family as my children have been taught right from wrong that I assure you, but with others that is their greatest fear. Other than death I can't think of anything else worse.
thank you for your honesty in your opinion sir/mam
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 22, 2014
yep wrote:
What we fear most is the drop in our property value when you move into a neighborhood.
thats truth even if the black family keeps thier property upkeep equal or better than then white family. Would you say then the devaluation of the property is institutional structured?
Cat in the hat

Berkeley Springs, WV

#27 Aug 22, 2014
ebbr wrote:
[jUOTE who="king Kenneth the third"]People love the color black they like black suites.dresses.tie nothing more formal.black cars wow.black friday. Black roses.shiny black trucks with shiny rims.black jeans.most tvs are black.they just don like the color black on people.
Do your happy dance
Everyone likes owning something black, just like my ancestors did
Wow! What an arseholio you are.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#28 Aug 22, 2014
Another terrifying thought is sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner and a Negro is sitting across from you.

<Brrr... cold chills>
Yankee white refuse

Kenova, WV

#29 Aug 22, 2014
The road goes both ways now. I hope the hate dies out in the decades and centuries to come. Old racists white and black... As a man who happens to be white and has survived a "big city Ghetto area." I tend to have a disgust for trash. Black trash, white trash, Asian trash. A gangster thug or wanna be, set to harm my family. I'm done with it. It's sad to judge a man or woman from the color of their flesh rather than their spirit.
People are set in their ways and beliefs. Wars rage on for religious beliefs even now and the sad truth of skin color will always be a factor also.
I teach my children to judge an asshole for what an asshole is... A place where large amount of crap is pushed out.
I can't believe it's 2014..
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 22, 2014
If I married a white and their family didnt have love but hate for me I couldn't bring myself to go to thanksgiving dinner sitting across from them .I wonder are the kids welcome? We probably just have our own dinner or talk on the phone .safe enough thanks for honesty
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#31 Aug 22, 2014
Whites don't fear black, just plural ones. Because they have a history of animal pack behavior.Actually blacks fear blacks.This is why they carry guns.Good African americans want to live in white neighborhoods.And they're welcomed. Well...except for family reunions. LOL Just kidding man.But they are welcomed and befriended.
Really

Roanoke, VA

#32 Aug 22, 2014
I fear questions exactly like this.
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 23, 2014
isis have responded already and white menseems to pick on black men only for some dumbass reason,but all them fear all other darker skinned people like the cartails or people from Syria and those nations,white men should know better,cause they are not blackpeople,whites fear them and they know it.that's why they hate on black people and those gangs of isis and others would sure as hell cut off your heads,not black u racist idiots.
Level 1

Location hidden

#34 Aug 23, 2014
hey white people,let's stop the hate on blacks and go after isis or other bad gangs in other countrys,or are you scared n dumb?and when u poke fun of a dead black person who was murdered Trayvon and others,did u know t can happen to anyone children or even yours,i've seen 2 kids done black face and another white killd them,not a black.go fuck isis or the Mexican cartails if enough,they are waiting.
Level 1

Location hidden

#35 Aug 23, 2014
lets see wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts ! Ferguson is a great example of how stupid your race is ! Lets hope with all the interacial breeding that someday the white genes will cancel out the black stupidity !!!!! You want respect go about it in the right way not by tearing up your own neighborhoods and looting just because you can use this for an excuse !!!!!! typical black actions !!!!!!!!
how about isis,they will wipe you out.
Level 1

Location hidden

#36 Aug 23, 2014
Triple K wrote:
Another terrifying thought is sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner and a Negro is sitting across from you.
<Brrr... cold chills>
so,get use to it and stop ur beeching dog fudger.
1 post removed
Whitey

Huntington, WV

#38 Aug 23, 2014
I'm sure white people fear the thoughts of their country becoming like Pakistan, India, Mexico, or any of the Middle Eastern or African nations...
I mean all of these countries are so successful why would we not want to be like them
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#39 Aug 23, 2014
whitechick62 wrote:
<quoted text> how about isis,they will wipe you out.
Your grasp of world events and history leaves a lot to be desired.Isis wiping anyone out is a joke.The only ones ANY moslem terrorists can defeat are unarmed innocents.Example:After we armed the Kurds they kicked the shyt out of Isis.And as far as hate goes ,nobody hates like blacks hate whites.Since diversity became part of our society do you see any blacks listening to rock or country compared to whites listening to rap?do you see any black kids hanging white hero sports figures on their walls or even naming one as their favorite player compared to white kids looking up to black athletes? When a black kid gets shot by a black officer do you see them rioting? When a white man gets shot by a black officer do you see whites rioting?And don't ever assume the white man cant wage war.The world is lucky he more civilized than your black or isis heroes.For if he so chose he could enslave the world even more than he already has.Let me tell you something genius, we've become apathetic compared to our greatgrandfathers.they wouldn't have put up with this shyt from minorities disrespecting white people.So when push comes to shove you can bet the white man could become just like his forefathers.So don't take this apathy as weakness.Think before speaking by weighing the possibilities.Who owns the munition and defense companies?Whites.Who's the geniuses behind these modern technological weapons?Whites.Who's the most numerous race in this nation?Whites.Who has a history of mastering warfare? whites.So...while your black lover is putting a cap in the white mans ass with his little 38 special which was also manufactured by the white man, he's running over your little shytty crib with tanks and dropping missles in your ghetto.And as far as your hero retard moslem friends they couldn't even defeat the women in the Israeli army much less the men.Because both have to serve a mandatory term in the IDF.So please...don't post stupid remarks because there are those among us who know better.It makes you look uneducated.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#40 Aug 23, 2014
Everybody in the world is on a gaint slave ship.the black red brown yellow are chained in that hold of the ship.the crew is white topside .the captain navigation officer ect.only thing we are saying is please dont sink or shipwreck the ship.captain adam.the captain and crew have life boats and captain adam is not going down on this ship
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#41 Aug 23, 2014
Next stop for the rolling tanks chicago south side.then then to a gated community near you .it cant but it is .or mabey they will just decide the murder us.divided United bottom line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Alex Gibbs 10 min Sharon Gibbs 32
Baltimore Street drugs 19 min Kitchen 450
Heather Michelle Hampton 43 min Tomcat 14
America Held Hostage Day 100 1 hr MarkJ- 27
Spit or Swallow 1 hr Mark J 28
Don't Bring Food To The Prom 1 hr DebbyTaunt 10
Anybody quit Suboxone cold turkey?? 1 hr HardHearted 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance