wondering

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Why is keisha kessick in jail?
yes

Export, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Maybe she sold some drugs, prostituted herself, beat up a pregnant woman, I mean these are all things she's done in the past so maybe she just got caught this time she's not the brightest white girls out here fu**ing d boys smh. The most ratchet piece of trash wasting air tbh.
b girl

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jul 6, 2013
She is a ho. She got herpes. Everybody know it.
yes

Export, PA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Looks like she got locked up
September of last year
Unknown

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2013
She got 3 years for intimidating a witness.
smh

Export, PA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Unknown wrote:
She got 3 years for intimidating a witness.
What did she do to intimidate a witness I kno for a fact she jumped a pregnant girl with guys and they ended up killing her baby
yep

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2013
She jumped me when I was pregnant but my baby is not dead. She's 4. She was selling drugs with her sister in Highlawn and the gay dudes that lives next to her called the police on her. She told them she was gonna beat their ass for callin the police.
anna

Presto, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
yep wrote:
She jumped me when I was pregnant but my baby is not dead. She's 4. She was selling drugs with her sister in Highlawn and the gay dudes that lives next to her called the police on her. She told them she was gonna beat their ass for callin the police.
Wow she did that to my friend her and some guys jumped my friend she was pregnant with twins and she lost one because they beat her. I hope she gets jumped in jail everyday that she is there, she really got three years for threatening to beat Sumone up?
yep

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2013
And failing multiple drug tests..
i know all of them

Bladensburg, MD

#10 Jan 21, 2016
None of them are any good right down to her mother and brother Anthony kessick they all are bad news the only one I like put of any of them is Amanda and her oldest sister in not talking about peg leg Shauna either she's a junkie
BBig

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 22, 2016
Is the p0ssy any good?
Oh yeah

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2016
BBig wrote:
Is the p0ssy any good?
She a freak! Nice and tight if you go game!
Stupid

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2016
Oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
She a freak! Nice and tight if you go game!
Eeeeeww!! She's so nasty. Look at her fb. She looks dirty. She's not ugly. Just skanky trashy looking. If you want herpes, she's your girl. FACT. No hate. Just truth. I especially love how she refers to herself as a stay at home mom. It should really safe welfare recipient. Oh, and btw. She's WHITE. I know she THINKS she's black and wants to be black. But sadly she's not. What's most funny is the only black people that can even stand her are nasty drug dealers looking for a place to sling dope, crash, and get an easy piece. All other decent blacks and whites think she's a joke. If she'd take care of her kid like she worries about dope boys she'd be much better off. Lifetime loser.
Stupid

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2016
Her and her sister both in jail as of last night. Wonder where her child is while she's locked up. Poor thing needs taken away from her. They're pathetic excuses for women and she's an even more pathetic "mother".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame/ Jewel /City Seafood 1 hr Kevin W 7
News Huntington Has Code Enforcer for Contractors 1 hr Kevin W 29
Can't wait until Trump issues executive order m... 1 hr Kevin W 22
West Virginia State Police 1 hr Geek 47
Activity Day 1 hr testostrazone 1
Nice Place To Eat 3 hr Muff divee 16
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 3 hr Izzy-_- 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance