wv dept of health and human services

Posted in the Huntington Forum

dandieselonian

Westerville, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Recently I called the WV dept of H&HS and told them about a woman who had school age children who did not go to school and were not home schooled . I also told then that the same kids were spending time with a registered sex offender who had been convicted of sexually assulting a young girl . Nothing happened so I called again and a caseworker finally came but nothing changed . Today I called them (H&HS)again and was told that it would be reported but unless the sex offender had specific restrictions at the time of his release nothing could be done . I thought about this and I came to realize little girls can hang out with a sexual predator as long as no restrictions were placed on them at the time of release .No wonder people from other states make fun of WV.
helpthekids

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#2 Oct 4, 2012
I too tryed to talk to CPS on a mother(who is doing herion) and a stepfater(just got out of jail) whp are getting foodstamp, support, any help that they need,even though they do not even have the kids with them. CPS was not interested. This was in the Huntington Dept. Would like to report the CPS worker who said that even though i filed a report that it was not going to help. 650. a month in drugs that we are paying for.
Oh Please

Tornado, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2012
CPS is a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blackmail and extortion 41 min Bobby 2
kel boyle 47 min Spoiler 4
anyone heard of 59 min Bobby 3
Cal's Lounge 1 hr Bobby 3
Would you tell your buddies wife if you knew he... 1 hr Bobby 3
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 2 hr tbh another ahole 54
Waffle House on Route 60 4 hr Bonny 42
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 6 hr beautiying 42
More from around the web

Huntington People Search