Jackson

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Yup, I'm one of Obamas friends (we all just call him bama or BAM! For short) I passed on your request, in a deliberate and monotonous voice he agreed and said "this is something we should all consider" whatever that means... I dunno he can be cryptic even with us sometimes.
lol

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
The storms will slow down , we are going to tax them.
lol

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2013
If you donot have atleast one storm a year you will have to pay a fine.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#7 Nov 1, 2013
If the libturds wouldnt blow so much we wouldnt have these storms. I look for us to have to pay a tax to breath air. Afterall, they'll claim to have enacted the clean air act which they will also claim to be responsible for better health and that Obamas government should be reimbursed to pay for research into saving the 3 peckered snail on the other end of the earth somewhere. GD, i hate em.
1 post removed
Zzz

Proctorville, OH

#9 Nov 2, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
... Afterall, they'll claim to have enacted the clean air act....
The 1963 & 1967 portions were enacted under Democratic presidents. The 1970 act was often referred to as Muncie's Act, after Edmund Muncie, a Democrat politician considered to be the act's central author. So if you identify the Democratic party as the liberal party then liberals would have legitimate claim to the enactment of it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1963 & 1967 portions were enacted under Democratic presidents. The 1970 act was often referred to as Muncie's Act, after Edmund Muncie, a Democrat politician considered to be the act's central author. So if you identify the Democratic party as the liberal party then liberals would have legitimate claim to the enactment of it.
Im not disputing those responsible for its enactment,only whats probably going to follow.
Environmentalist

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Don't you know that storms are caused by global warming? Stop using fossil fuels and stop breeding cows so they don't fart or just exterminate all creatures that exhale carbon dioxide and viola no more storms.
1 post removed
LimpDikLiberal

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 2, 2013
I've been chatting with my friends at starbucks everyday after we get done shopping for birkenstocks. We agree that something has to be done about the storms. If we can't outright ban them then we need to at least tax them so hard that they are nearly impossible to afford.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Environmentalist wrote:
Don't you know that storms are caused by global warming? Stop using fossil fuels and stop breeding cows so they don't fart or just exterminate all creatures that exhale carbon dioxide and viola no more storms.
According to biblical scripture these storm patterns and earthquakes were forecast by the main weatherman GOD. He also said there would be signs in the sun.So...i think its safe to assume that global warming is caused by solar flares and sun spots which have been recorded by instruments not fossil fuels. This global warming shyt is just another way for libturds to gain and exert control.I reckon dumbass Al Gore invented global warming like he did internet. Yes to the first one ,no to the second.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
founders landing apt. shot up saturday evening. (Apr '13) 2 min GoogledYou 24
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Big joe 58,290
Rt 60 Walmart 9 min smarty 7
Jackson avenue church 9 min Foghorn Leghorn 6
so do they drug test at amazon or directv? (Feb '12) 13 min Billy Gay 72
HIMG what is up with the place lately 13 min doctor 39
Go mart on Washington Ave 17 min ishop freezer 25
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search