Artie Betts and Tonya Carroll

Artie Betts and Tonya Carroll

Posted in the Huntington Forum

imjustsayinAttie

Altavista, VA

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Tonya says she is not with Artie anymore. They love each other. This has been a back and forth thing for years. She always takes him back and forgives him. I give them another few weeks and he will charm her back.(I seriously hope not though) Who gives up on a girl who has your back and always forgives you no matter what kind of [email protected] you give her? Hey Artie if you don't want her I'm first in line yo take her off of your hands. That chic is sexy as hell so stay away and I will steal her heart.
Birdie

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 4, 2013
imjustsayinAttie wrote:
Tonya says she is not with Artie anymore. They love each other. This has been a back and forth thing for years. She always takes him back and forgives him. I give them another few weeks and he will charm her back.(I seriously hope not though) Who gives up on a girl who has your back and always forgives you no matter what kind of [email protected] you give her? Hey Artie if you don't want her I'm first in line yo take her off of your hands. That chic is sexy as hell so stay away and I will steal her heart.
Had her last night not bad.
1 post removed
I was a sucker

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2014
Don Clark loves her he cheats behind his girls back with Tonya. They are both cheating snakes. Even on the job.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 25 min Nancy 111
Panties for sale 2 hr b a barackus 17
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 4 hr nimisus769 247
April Morales 5 hr pril 2
Can humanity survive without religions? 5 hr MarkJ- 20
marshall 6 hr Turdsux 17
Robin trashy Nolan 6 hr Heather 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages