butch

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

You know I'm 56 years old , lived real close to the house Natalie died in , that has been a drug house as far back as I can remember, the Woodall man hit the hillside one night and let his wife take the wrap, she was on the news, and he was hiding in the woods. With three small children in this house, yeah the dad he turned most of the kids in that neighbor hood on to pot, and yes a few of those kids are to dead, but so is mr, Woodall, don't know who lives there now, but can't believe this cramp is still going on in that house, you know most of you kids or young men and woman would cry your eyes out when u had to get a shot at the doctor when u were small., now your sticking a needle in all by yourself, and u don't even know what's in the needle, have some of u read the paper in the last month, they have found more young adults with a needle stuck in there arm with there finger still on the needle, Never did enjoy the High, OMG. Wake up people, my heart aches for Natalie's family and that little boy, she was with the wrong people and in the wrong house for sure. Bless her heart, if she knew that needle was going to take her and she wouldn't ever see that little boy again, she wouldn't have done, someone talked her into it, MAYBE thus will be a wake of call for some, Get clean. Get a job, have a life, all this family has is that little boy to keep Natalie alive for them. Sorry for your loss
Fed up

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Hey butch. Where is that house? If u don't mind me asking. I want some answers and prolly won't stop till I get them. I didn't know Natalie for a real long time. But I really liked her. Her and her x used to come over and I been over to there house quite abit. Shooting up doesn't sound like her to me. I promise to her family and most of all to her little boy(cole) if that punk Cory left her he will wish he never met her. Same for anyone else that was there. Thanks in advance if you tell me where it's at.
Fed up

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Help me out butch. Where is the house she died in? She deserves justice?
Corey Turner

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

hey "fed up" who the f**k are you? one of those computer warriors. youd get f**ked up steping to me brah. blah blah blah everyone is a badast when there typing on there computer. what answers do you want? cuz i can tell you.. you dont want to start sh*t with me bro, try asking around about me before you think ur this badast. Ive never backed down from a fight and never will dont fight as much as i use to but ill deff. fight for what i love. and will prevail.. and if your talking about shooting me or something ill stand still for that. id love to be with MY natalie again. thanks. but im sure by the way your on topix running your mouth your probaly 18. 19 yrs old sporting a bb gun
wow

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Corey Turner wrote:
hey "fed up" who the f**k are you? one of those computer warriors. youd get f**ked up steping to me brah. blah blah blah everyone is a badast when there typing on there computer. what answers do you want? cuz i can tell you.. you dont want to start sh*t with me bro, try asking around about me before you think ur this badast. Ive never backed down from a fight and never will dont fight as much as i use to but ill deff. fight for what i love. and will prevail.. and if your talking about shooting me or something ill stand still for that. id love to be with MY natalie again. thanks. but im sure by the way your on topix running your mouth your probaly 18. 19 yrs old sporting a bb gun
Hey Corey have fun in jail you piece of sh*t u murdered the only person that gave a f*ck about you. Stop breathing do us All a favor please
Bam bam

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Corey Turner wrote:
hahaha a junkie who can fight bahahaha let's do this bro where ya wanna meet at time and place seriously though no weapons just some good ole stand up but like I said no weapons that means your gonna have to take that needle out of your arm bub
corey t

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Bam bam wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha a junkie who can fight bahahaha let's do this bro where ya wanna meet at time and place seriously though no weapons just some good ole stand up but like I said no weapons that means your gonna have to take that needle out of your arm bub
haha name it, where we getting it bro no shit talking. straight up duel? let me know LoL you to puss to let your name ring out! Junkie status is long gone bub!
wow

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

corey t wrote:
<quoted text>haha name it, where we getting it bro no shit talking. straight up duel? let me know LoL you to puss to let your name ring out! Junkie status is long gone bub!
Please succeed in offing yourself this time you pathetic piece of sh*t you let your own gf die smfh I hope you see her dead face everytime you close your f*cking eyes
patient

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

you go wow!! have not seen the worthless SOB since that weekend, would LOVE to get with him & show him around pig farm, you do know pigs/hogs will eat ANYTHING. I would so much enjoy hearing him squeal one last time
Disgusted

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Natalie was a big girl and one of my close friends. She made her own damn decisions and she would be ashamed at all of this bs! She wanted to marry Corey they were planning to go pick out rings. If he was trying to get her to do drugs she would have left him for trying to push something on her. She's wasn't a push over and didn't give into peer pressure anyway. She was doing shit behind Corey's back. He didn't want her doing drugs! He's never wanted a person that he loves to do drugs but an addict is an addict and I know Corey is not a saint and had a lot of issues and I don't care for him at all or even like him but he didn't cause her death or let her die. The house he lives in is def not a drug house it's the house of parents, good people, that have nothing to do with drugs so that's a bunch of bs butch! Corey and Natalie both tried to push each other to get off drugs and when one would quit the other would sneak and do them. So this is all bs according to her autopsy she didn't even over dose she threw up while she was asleep from alcohol!!! She has been doing drugs long before Corey!! How about Wes the Xanax junkie pill head who talked her into getting prescribed Xanax! I'm standing up for Natalie not Corey but Natalie wouldn't want ppl blaming Corey he didn't do this she would have still been doing drugs if she never got with him!! She didn't want to die she was a great mother but she didn't consider the risks of doing drugs and just didn't think her problem was that bad and would result in death! I'm so sorry Natalie I know this is hurting you after having to leave this earth and leave your son I know you more than anyone and I know that you would rather be back here with your son and I know that you would want people to move on and quit blaming Corey and get a damn life bc running their mouths won't bring you back its just hurting the ones you love when they've suffered enough! They should be praying for your family not harassing the person you wanted to spend your life with! I can't even say rest in peace bc I I is she's not with all you idiots running your mouth and she's not going to until you all stop running your mouths. If someone dies that you love I hope you all get blamed and have to go thru everything he has and more! Bs I pray you all move the f on so she can finally rest in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min fitness-guru 53,425
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 22 min HereyaGo 54
Huntington Mafia Ties (Dec '10) 26 min sal 60
St Mary's Medical Center is for sale. 36 min Just Wondering 12
New optometrist sees great future for county 1 hr Rick 3
timmy kitchen 1 hr just me 2
best day care and preschool (Mar '12) 1 hr thinkingmomma 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••