Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Help me understand how this is better. If you are just making ends meet and have two kids and my oboma care insurance will be $330 a month and if i don't get insurance i get a fine.
Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

worker wrote:
Help me understand how this is better. If you are just making ends meet and have two kids and my oboma care insurance will be $330 a month and if i don't get insurance i get a fine.
Maybe spell our presidenta name right and he wouldn't fine you..

Since: Aug 13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
And go back to watching fix news,I mean fox.
worker

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
...presidenta you dumb *ss
flunk obama

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

dont no how it will work'im not getting it hell with him'take me to court' and ill make the news' or hell ill go on welfare like others and get everthing free.
flunk obama

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

just like the idiot wants to start this war'its for him ;he is a mohammed fan and wants to keep the brother-hood in control' and i think he could be the antichrist'he wants one world order' and said this would be heaven on earth' does do one see this read whats going on here' dont just be a troll unless you want a 666 on your hand..
1 post removed
Aggie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>...presidenta you dumb *ss
It's very clear that mistake was a typo since the letters 'a and s' are side by side. It is, also, very clear that you just plain didn't know how to spell the name of our president.

If those of you so against it (the healthcare act) spent as much time researching the healthcare law as you do complaining about it then you might not need to ask how it will be a benefit to us all. It is time that we have universal healthcare and I am happy to see it happen in my lifetime.
flunk obama

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

hes not everyone's president only the blks and mexs voted for him' oh and his mohammed brothers' wvdid not vote for his dumb ass' thats why hes shuting down the coal mines. were putting windmills on our house's.
Lauren

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

I am a working class white citizen who voted for Obama both terms. Just wanted to point out that you were wrong with your racial grouping post.
Bob

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

It needs to be called Obama Don't Care!
Hmmm

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

I work in the healthcare field and I'm here to tell you it's only gonna hurt this country in more ways than one.
Mr Haney

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

"You have to pass the bill to find out what is in the bill. The worst legislation ever passed." Obama will go down as the worst President in modern history. Hope you fools that voted for him are satisfied.
LULZ

Kenna, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

People are already losing their jobs because of it and getting their hours cut. Small business, which are most of the jobs in this country, cant afford to pay insurance for labor they already cant afford to pay a decent wage. So what you get is lay offs, cut backs, no job creation, and inflation(increased prices for everyone for everything across the board). All of this will only grow the number of people dependent on government so they keep control over you and influence your decision making.
1 post removed
jeremy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>...presidenta you dumb *ss
Maybe not everyone is sitting behind a computer screen and our on their iPhones! Dumb ass! And it was a mistake by the phone?! Geez hold the phone its thebgrammer police.
nurseatkd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Emptying bedpans doesn't make you a health care expert.
What exactly do you do zaphod? I scrolled through these threads tonight from a few days ago and see you comment alot! And you bash people more than anything..do you have anything better to do with your time?
1 post removed
Hmmm

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Emptying bedpans doesn't make you a health care expert.
I'll remember that when you come in bleeding needing me to stitch you up. Promise ill be real easy and ill even bill your medical card appropriately. Idiot
1 post removed
hooba stink

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I will keep my rights and not worry about Hitleristic medicine.
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

It sure is a shame that a person who becomes ill can't lose their coverage because it eats into profits. Why not give people tax credits to afford premiums instead? Oh, wait..

The worst part of the law is the employer mandate. The private market is sill in tact, the government won't be able to deny you coverage, and hospital profits are at all time highs. Sorry.
hooba stink

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Jerry Garcia wrote:
It sure is a shame that a person who becomes ill can't lose their coverage because it eats into profits. Why not give people tax credits to afford premiums instead? Oh, wait..

The worst part of the law is the employer mandate. The private market is sill in tact, the government won't be able to deny you coverage, and hospital profits are at all time highs. Sorry.
Jerry, it may seem that way but socialized medicine does not work anywhere.
1 post removed
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I`ll subscribe to it the day the Obama`s do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cute boy at guyandotte exxon 7 min Hmm 19
Brandy Davis 8 min xxx 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min George 43,602
kroger 1st street 22 min Its the truth 9
Huntington high school 46 min HHigh 18
If you get a divorce in WV 1 hr Nancy 7
cabell co school board 2 hr Barbara Gentry 66
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••