full blooded blue pitbull puppies for...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Huntington, WV

#64 Mar 2, 2013
ummm..."satin" is a fabric, like a satin dress. Satan is the devil. You didn't get any of the jokes in my first post. Please call me dumb ass some more. It just makes it funnier.:)
Greg Sealy

Charleston, WV

#65 Mar 2, 2013
Nobody want drug dealer dogs

United States

#66 Mar 7, 2013
proudmom123 wrote:
no that's not y I names that dumb ass I don't worship satin it went along with his mean looks and that has nothing to do with anything get a life and grow the hell up
With all due respect, by you naming the dog "Satin" (which I think you mean "Satan") you are just adding on to the problem. You're making the dog sound like a mean dog when he really isn't. People are, obviously, already prejudice against the pit bull breed and by you naming it such an awful name, you're adding on to the "mean dog" stereotype. What a disgusting name. Poor dog. He already gets looked down upon enough and then you name him after the devil. When will people ever learn?!

Charleston, WV

#67 Jul 30, 2013
Fighting over who's ignorant and who is not still won't change a persona opinion. I for one love my pits. But there's always going to be someone who has something negative to say. You can't change people's minds. But trying to stand up for the breed and then talking about how you hope "they get them good" is just making the breed seem as bad as the person is stating. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. My hope for this man/woman is that they come across a pit bull and that dog just loves them to death <3 just like mine loves me and my 3 year old son. We've had him for 4 years now. And though I'm not trying to change your mind or glorify the breed. I'm just saying they aren't as bad as media makes them out to be. But you can't blame people for fear. Any dog can be scary and dangerous if not raised right, or if they feel threatened. But as I said my hopes for the pitbull "haters" is that they are walking across the street one day and one just runs up to them and jumps on them and just gives them a million kisses and rolls over on his tummy and lets you pet it like crazy like my vexy boy does. I've never had such a close bond with any other dog in my life. I'm thankful for him. I hope one day you can see that it really isn't a trashy dog (though some trashy people do tend to own them) but its really..just a dog. A beautiful dog at that. Much love to everyone on this thread. And to the one who said they were trying to plow a dog with his truck, I'm sorry you hate them so much. But you aren't making yourself sound any better than the breed itself. You don't have to like them. But unless one bit the ever living day lights out of you I wouldn't be SO judge mental. It's okay to be skeptical and you are more than titled to your own opinion. It's okay to not like a certain kind of breed. But do keep in mind. Animals are animals. They all have their horror stories. And if you go by that alone you'll never be able to see what beauty can lie within them. I hope one day you come across the sweetest little pit and he/she changes your mind. But until then just try to keep a more open mind. Much love, and god bless

-the reasonable pitbull owner <3

Chesapeake, VA

#68 Jul 30, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
are these the ones left over from Michael Vick's litter?
Michael Vick didn't have a litter of pups. In fact i don't believe he was ever pregnant with pups.
pit bull owner

United States

#69 Aug 7, 2013
I have pups for sale too hit me up on here

Beckley, WV

#70 Nov 30, 2015
Do eny body got eny pits for sell

Beckley, WV

#71 Nov 30, 2015
pit bull owner wrote:
I have pups for sale too hit me up on here
Yu still got some for sell jw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoos are so ugly on women 6 min Pistol Packing Mama 8
Rules for borrowing tools 17 min Ford 7
Robby C. Of NA 18 min Liloleme313 30
Asking for prayers on facebook (May '15) 27 min Aunt Edna 30
Kenya Dunfee 28 min toodaloo 11
Davis Place Shooting 30 min was he 97
trista layman 34 min idk 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance