Racism is Alive on Rt.60
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mao tse Tung

Nitro, WV

#22 May 12, 2013
There is no room for racist backwardness. Bigots should be put to hard labor!!!
ZAPHODakaCANDICE parsons

Chesapeake, OH

#23 May 12, 2013
Rt60 Bookstore wrote:
I don't suck black guys in the Rt. 60 Adult bookstore.
My momma and I double team them and double please like double mint gum. Cream pies going on all night long.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 May 13, 2013
Gambler wrote:
For the people of ALL Color,I was in Lucilles on Rt.60 in Huntington, I overheard the man hat owns the place Bill Holley, Say to the day shift lady who was complaining,About Black People as she dreaded to see the come in, They dont tip, they eat all the snacks,His words were If I had my way, There would be No Blacks allowed in my Places. I was offended,I got up and left, Im a Retired White Bus Driver who happens to have a mixed grand daughter, This man is IGNORANT. The lady complaining was Lori, who by the way works there and hit a JackPot of $15,000.00,there.In April, And braggs her husband who doesnt know she Gambles...Come on, Im sure he divys up his payday, from Turleys Transmissions. People of color you deserve to know, Other gamblers.HOUSE Always Wins!
Ive waited tables for about three years and let me tell you from exp black people in general are terrible tippers, sorry if the truth hurts your feelings..13
Imperial Wizard

Chesapeake, OH

#25 May 13, 2013
Gambler wrote:
For the people of ALL Color,I was in Lucilles on Rt.60 in Huntington, I overheard the man hat owns the place Bill Holley, Say to the day shift lady who was complaining,About Black People as she dreaded to see the come in, They dont tip, they eat all the snacks,His words were If I had my way, There would be No Blacks allowed in my Places. I was offended,I got up and left, Im a Retired White Bus Driver who happens to have a mixed grand daughter, This man is IGNORANT. The lady complaining was Lori, who by the way works there and hit a JackPot of $15,000.00,there.In April, And braggs her husband who doesnt know she Gambles...Come on, Im sure he divys up his payday, from Turleys Transmissions. People of color you deserve to know, Other gamblers.HOUSE Always Wins!
Did you see that large Oak tree on the hill behind Lucille's? We can reserve a spot for you there. Down with darkies!
1 post removed
Zaphod why

Ashburn, VA

#27 May 13, 2013
I agree that when I waited tables that that most blacks tipped bad, along with most foreigners, and the whites with nascar shirts on...
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#28 May 13, 2013
Chase em' all out of there. Jus sayin'
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#29 May 13, 2013
Rt60 Bookstore wrote:
I don't suck black guys in the Rt. 60 Adult bookstore.
Leave that up to me!! The one and only Candice Parsons.
1 post removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#31 May 14, 2013
Mao tse Tung wrote:
There is no room for racist backwardness. Bigots should be put to hard labor!!!
More of that liberal tolerance I am always hearing about. The Democratic party is turning into the nazi party. Pretty soon thinking mean thoughts will be illegal and re-education camps will beat that independent thought right out of us. Only PC state-approved thoughts will be allowed. You would really like that wouldn't you?
Big Brotha

Faber, VA

#32 May 14, 2013
Hey any woman that would lay with a coon is a white mans reject plain & simple so good riddence,i dont blame the children but in today's society retards should know better,i dont like it when whites put on their eminem face wearing ball caps at all angles and drawers dragging the ground-disgusting !
Zaphod why

Nellis, WV

#33 May 14, 2013
Zaphod why wrote:
Lol you rasist punks are all fucking pussies. Wearing hoods and shit back in the day, now you post on anonymous forums or mumble under your breath or preach only to your own kind. Go do use a favor and ship yourself back with the black criminals you hate along with the white trash druggies and all other punks.
I never hear you speak your hate in public, it's fucking America! Your legally allowed to but your all too fucking scared. Grow some balls!
I am white btw and I wish I heard you say some shit around me in person like you say in this forum. But it won't happen cuz your your all pansy ass faggots.
^^^^^^
Still true, at least drug dealing blacks are not afraid to act like no good drug drug dealers... I respect that more when someone is true to their identity.
jackpot

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 May 14, 2013
The employees at those gambling spots are always complaining about tips. If I go in and order a beer or soda then win a thousand dollars, is that drink worth a hundred dollar tip...hell no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbie McMillian who works at the food stamp of... 1 hr guy 3
Central City Principal 1 hr Bad teachers 12
News Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Locate... (Nov '11) 1 hr Herd 9
bad heroin? 1 hr Mike 5
Aubree Ryann 2 hr lol 9
Wheres Markj the political hack? 2 hr Hahahaha 156
Huntington Little League baseball 2 hr lozers 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages