Racism is Alive on Rt.60

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gambler

Proctorville, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2010
For the people of ALL Color,I was in Lucilles on Rt.60 in Huntington, I overheard the man hat owns the place Bill Holley, Say to the day shift lady who was complaining,About Black People as she dreaded to see the come in, They dont tip, they eat all the snacks,His words were If I had my way, There would be No Blacks allowed in my Places. I was offended,I got up and left, Im a Retired White Bus Driver who happens to have a mixed grand daughter, This man is IGNORANT. The lady complaining was Lori, who by the way works there and hit a JackPot of $15,000.00,there.In April, And braggs her husband who doesnt know she Gambles...Come on, Im sure he divys up his payday, from Turleys Transmissions. People of color you deserve to know, Other gamblers.HOUSE Always Wins!

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Barboursville

#2 Oct 15, 2010
I ran gambling parlors for 8 years. The best policy a room can have is to not let their employees gamble where they work, period. Not even on their days off. There are some rooms who follow this policy. Just ask or watch for yourself to see who is gambling. And, Gambler... slinging mud is pretty much the same thing as slinging racial slurs. It's not nice.
Chris

Dunbar, WV

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Ok, here is the deal. This "Gambler" person is very upset that the jackpot winner was not him or her and has now fabricated a story about the place to turn business away. Gambler, you are lucky that only 2 people have cared to respond or read your "mudslinging" as the other person put it.
1 post removed
Dave

Ceredo, WV

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Ok.. So what was it they said that offended you. Do they tip? Evidently not. Do they eat all the snacks? She would know, she puts them out. Just because your grand-daughter is mixed means nothing. That was your daughter I presume's bad decision. That must have disappointed you.
And now your pissed over the jackpot after you dumped all your money in that worthless machine.
What a LOSER

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Dave you are a complete IDIOT, to have made all the ignorant assumptions you have made!!! I'm sure if you have a woman in your life, I feel completely sorry for her, for having to put up with a shallow person such as you!!
missy

Canada

#7 Oct 15, 2010
WVcinder.....just let me ask how many black people did u have work 4 u in the 8 years u Say u ran gaming parlors?
Hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 16, 2010
You know, it's not really racism if it's something the person making the remarks believes is true. If that person truly believes that all black people abuse his business, then he is ignorant not racist. The reason he probably feels that way is because there is some black person or people that have made him feel that way, the kind of people that give all black people a bad name. Read my post titled "n word"
Nuff Said Fred

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 16, 2010
They should all be shipped back to Africa were they can stick bones in their noses and be the unkempt, stinking animals they are. And, any white girl that would lower herself so far in the gutter that she squirts out a little chimpanzee that will most likely grow up to rob or kill decent people should be publicly whipped on the courthouse lawn.
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Nuff Said Fred wrote:
They should all be shipped back to Africa were they can stick bones in their noses and be the unkempt, stinking animals they are. And, any white girl that would lower herself so far in the gutter that she squirts out a little chimpanzee that will most likely grow up to rob or kill decent people should be publicly whipped on the courthouse lawn.
How damn stupid can you be? Last time I checked there was just as much white trash killing people and robbing people. This is just pure ignorance! Get with people it's 2010! If you don't like it ship yourself to another country for goodness sake!
Butter Ball

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How damn stupid can you be? Last time I checked there was just as much white trash killing people and robbing people. This is just pure ignorance! Get with people it's 2010! If you don't like it ship yourself to another country for goodness sake!
The most racist group of people in this country are BLACK. No one is "ignorant" here except the bleeding heart liberals. Blacks openly refer to us as crackers as well as many more. Why don`t you think that is degrading??? Why do blacks think we owe them something? I didn`t own a black, my parents didn`t own a black, and my grandparents didn`t own a black. No black alive today was a slave, their parents weren`t slaves and their grandparents weren`t slaves so, by God, we don`t owe them a thing!!!!!!!!!
What a LOSER

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 16, 2010
I am so glad I no longer live in the Chesapeake area, since some dumba** entitled person seems to still think that we can group a whole raceof people in one category just based on color. What a complete waste of breathe you are!! I happen to be one of those white women, who slept with a wonderful black man and had a wonderful son. I also have white children, and I am married to a white man. My son is a great young man, who has worked since he was 15, has never stole a day in his life and the worst crime he has ever committed is staying out late hanging out with all his WHITE friends!!! We live in a 99.9% white town, so all we see going on around here is the white people fiending for their pills, robbing everybody....so if you think you have the balls to come and punish me for loving a black man and my son, then I hope you can get past my husbands rifle!!! Cause your ass will be the one dead!!!
Well

Peach Creek, WV

#13 Oct 16, 2010
The Majority of the country is racist to Arabs so this should come as no surprise.

When a candidate (Spyke Maynard) can run a racist commercial with no backlash, you know there is something wrong with the area.
Dave

Danville, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Well wrote:
The Majority of the country is racist to Arabs so this should come as no surprise.
When a candidate (Spyke Maynard) can run a racist commercial with no backlash, you know there is something wrong with the area.
This explains alot. I feel sorry for your husband.

I think I'll just go watch the biggest racist channel of all, B.E.T. The ALL black pagent is coming on.
Dave

Danville, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Meant for what a loser.
Rt60 Bookstore

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2010
I don't suck black guys in the Rt. 60 Adult bookstore.
Well

Peach Creek, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains alot. I feel sorry for your husband.
I think I'll just go watch the biggest racist channel of all, B.E.T. The ALL black pagent is coming on.
Automatically assume I am a woman huh?

Wow, you must be desperate for female attention.

Sorry fella, I am more of a man than you will ever be.

I don't swing that way.
What a LOSER

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 16, 2010
HAHA!! Dave still is showing his ignorance. Can you not come up with some lines of your own. NO need to feel sorry for my husband, he is a very happy man. At leaast I give people a chance to prove what kind of person they are without looking only at their skin color. Get over playing the race card...its getting really old!!
Butter Ball

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 17, 2010
A nigggor is a nigggor is a nigggor and so is any Ex-white biotch
Holy Cow

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Someone taught these mountain folk to use a pc, and a little bit of english, too. I think this forum froze my spell checker. Hey what was the one name of that racist collage graduate? Oh, yeah. I can't remember because he didn't exist. Who cares what kind of put luck "soul lottery" pulls us into existance on this rock or that rock. We're all playin home for mankind. If it was up to me, our society would be one and those who don't want to help or contribute, such as yourselves, Should be put down. That is all.
Nature

Summersville, WV

#21 Oct 17, 2010
Nature tells us that, like the Bible says, "like will beget like". A cat can't mate with a dog. If mixing of the races goes against nature, I can't see it, and it couldn't be done. We are all human, and we are all here because one night (or day), our parents decided to have sex. You don't see that dog going after a cat, a horse, or a turtle, in order to mate. If you judge a human by the color of his skin, you might end up like Aaron & Miriam in the Bible. Wouldn't want to take that chance.
BTW, look up the story of Moses and his brother and sister and what happened to them for criticizing Moses for marrying someone of a different race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think I am bi curious 10 min Young man 6
bikini lingerie cleaning servics 41 min razzle dazzle 10
drugs and prostitution in Huntington on west en... 47 min duh 10
6th st. & 6th ave 47 min duh 2
area near ymca 49 min french frie 14
Dave Hill 55 min Mee 1
martin shoot 56 min -zaphod- 47
user fee 3 hr MarkJ 87
Who's the POS that shot Rudy Magana? 4 hr frank 21
Holderby Shooting 15 hr West 48