First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Santos Bonacci

Alkol, WV

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Mass Chemical Spraying all day today which left us a huge chemical cloud in the sky this evening. I mean the entire sky is filled with artificial clouds today and most days. This is WEATHER MODIFIACATION. That is probably why it snowed in Arizona over the weekend. This is very serious in yet no one knows about it. If you were paying attention today you could see the planes extremely high up blocking out the sun with their chemicals. Folks, we have got to step up and become aware that this is real. Weather Modification is REAL and DANGEROUS, because they are messing with Mother Nature. They sprayed all day long today to get the affect we see in the sky right now. It is not a natural sky. It is a Chemically-filled sky. Our meteorologists due us a disservice by not calling attention to them. There is a sinister motives behind the weather modification program that I am sure tax dollars pays for.
1 post removed
Silent Majority

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This nonsense again.
Shouldn't you be in a bunker somewhere with a tinfoil hat prepping for the end of days?
"Prepping" is a lot more productive than surfing topix and heckling strangers. The individuals who "prepped" and had bunkers survived the tornado hell last week. Thanks for taking time out of your short life on earth to heckle strangers tho. Hope its worth it.
sure

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 25, 2013
tinfoil wont work he needs a copper hat
1 post removed
Santos Bonacci

Alkol, WV

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
"Prepping" is a lot more productive than surfing topix and heckling strangers. The individuals who "prepped" and had bunkers survived the tornado hell last week. Thanks for taking time out of your short life on earth to heckle strangers tho. Hope its worth it.
They are clueless. Let them continue drinking the Kool-Aid. They have zero depth to themselves. They don't want to be enlightened or educated, they just want to be humorous. So let them. Zaphod is clueless to the knowledge I have. The ironic thing is though, I wish I was wrong. I wish Zaphod was right, but he/she is not. He/she has not delved into the occult world. He/she has not done the research on the things that I have researched for some time now. Most of the people on topix are just like Zaphod, just using this forum because they are bored. I am on here to shed light. I'm not on this forum to bash, humiliate, or cast aspersions on anyone.
comcaster

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Geo engineering as the gov calls it. They are spraying us.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Could've been worse. Reprobate minded professors perhaps?
1 post removed
Silent Majority

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go prep loser. You won't be missed.
Lmao...oops i just stepped in a pile of "zaphod". Its everywhere.

Ignore zaphod. She cant handle complicated concepts such as having xtra food in the pantry.

Speaking of "losers", dont you have fight at Dicks tonight? Go get em' Fonzie. Keep impressing us with your lame ass comments.
user

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2013
Santos Bonacci wrote:
Mass Chemical Spraying all day today which left us a huge chemical cloud in the sky this evening. I mean the entire sky is filled with artificial clouds today and most days. This is WEATHER MODIFIACATION. That is probably why it snowed in Arizona over the weekend. This is very serious in yet no one knows about it. If you were paying attention today you could see the planes extremely high up blocking out the sun with their chemicals. Folks, we have got to step up and become aware that this is real. Weather Modification is REAL and DANGEROUS, because they are messing with Mother Nature. They sprayed all day long today to get the affect we see in the sky right now. It is not a natural sky. It is a Chemically-filled sky. Our meteorologists due us a disservice by not calling attention to them. There is a sinister motives behind the weather modification program that I am sure tax dollars pays for.
And this is just one example of the weather modification . Since you are aware of this I assume you know of CHEM TRAILS as well . I like to stay informed unlike most Americans and I don't have to be a Prepper to be up to date.
Heidi

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ppppphhhhhbbbbbttttttt

This nonsense again.

Shouldn't you be in a bunker somewhere with a tinfoil hat prepping for the end of days?
Keep laughing. When your outside in radiation land and I am in my bunker with food, water, electricity, warm showers, you will be the one I make eat my dirty tampons for a can of corn.
Ben

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Santos Bonacci wrote:
<quoted text>They are clueless. Let them continue drinking the Kool-Aid. They have zero depth to themselves. They don't want to be enlightened or educated, they just want to be humorous. So let them. Zaphod is clueless to the knowledge I have. The ironic thing is though, I wish I was wrong. I wish Zaphod was right, but he/she is not. He/she has not delved into the occult world. He/she has not done the research on the things that I have researched for some time now. Most of the people on topix are just like Zaphod, just using this forum because they are bored. I am on here to shed light. I'm not on this forum to bash, humiliate, or cast aspersions on anyone.
How much longer until the lizard people take over?
Silent Majority

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
How much longer until the lizard people take over?
Nobody said anything about lizard people you dumbass. Is that supposed to be funny? Dont even try to open your mind, it cant be done. Thats why you choose topix as your hobby of choice.
Ben

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 26, 2013
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said anything about lizard people you dumbass. Is that supposed to be funny? Dont even try to open your mind, it cant be done. Thats why you choose topix as your hobby of choice.
Uhhh... you're posting here an awful lot too genius.
Silent Majority

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphfag-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Book learnin scares you doesn't it Jethro?
Man that is soooo funny. You are absolutely brilliant. You literally scare people with your superior intellect. Pack it up folks, Zaphod won another debate.....lol @ your lame ass. You ignorant topix f**ks are a dime a dozen.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#18 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Book learnin scares you doesn't it Jethro?
Only when its taught by idiots who believe in evolution,teach global warming is man made instead of solar activity,etc.Go hump a tree.Better yet suck a root.Theres you a real woody.LOL
3 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#22 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just come out of the closet already. It's so obvious.
Quit peepin out that closet door sugarbritches and just fling it wide open.
1 post removed
Silent Majority

United States

#24 Nov 26, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you do your "research" professor? Late night AM radio with all the other losers?
Alex Jones' basement?
Lmao...zaphod stumbles into another debate unprepared. Never gets old.

Its amusing when small minded numbnuts like yourself lash out when new information doesnt sit too well with your pea size view of the world...weather modification is real bubbleboy. Its been around for years and years. Ive already shown you the patent list of aerial dispersion technology. The funny part regarding your pig level ignorance is the fact that its such common knowledge...and yet you troll around calling everybody and their brother ignorant but yet youre not familiar with something as old and simple as cloud seeding...all a person has to do is walk outside and look up, and you even fail at that...people like you cant be taught. Youre too arrogant. Its a liberal sickness.

Heres the wikipedia link you friggin pig ignorant liberal dingleberry...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_contro...

Heres secretary of defense william cohen admitting weather modification is real. http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Others [scientists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our efforts.”(U.S. Department of Defense News Transcript)

If it isnt real then explain H.R. 2995 (109th): Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005

Heres an excerpt:

“It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a national cooperative Federal and State program of weather modification research and development...
“The Board may enter into cooperative agreements with the head of any department or agency of the United States, an appropriate official of any State or political subdivision of a State, or an appropriate official of any private or public agency or organization for conducting weather modification activities or cloud-seeding operations.
“There is authorized to be appropriated to the Board for the purposes of carrying out the provisions of this Act $10,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2014.”
H.R. 2995 Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005 -- http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd...

S. 517: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005 -- http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd...

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr...
Ben

Huntington, WV

#25 Nov 26, 2013
Look moron, the point is not if weather modification is real or not, it's your assertion that the motives are sinister and conspiratorial. Your wikipedia link explicity states the goals of weather modification and mentions that there certainly could be risks involved. Welcome to science! However, why not concern yourself with more immediate threats like fracking instead of repeating Alex Jones and Glenn Beck nonsense.

And if you had enough sense to scroll to the bottom of the page, you'd see links like this (see I can link to wikipedia too):
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_cons...

"The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits that some trails left by aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public and directed by various government officials.[1] This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, as there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

Because of the popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation.[1][2] The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by scientists and government officials around the world, who say the trails are normal contrails.[3]"
1 post removed
Silent Majority

United States

#27 Nov 27, 2013
Ben wrote:
Look moron, the point is not if weather modification is real or not, it's your assertion that the motives are sinister and conspiratorial.
ive never "asserted" a single word about anything being sinister....quote me. You fools have a habit of making sh!t up to suit your insults. Go ahead asswagon, quote me.
Silent Majority

United States

#28 Nov 27, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You kiss your mother with that mouth, Mulder?
Weak reply from a weak mind...
Liberal Ill

United States

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>ive never "asserted" a single word about anything being sinister....quote me. You fools have a habit of making sh!t up to suit your insults. Go ahead asswagon, quote me.
Your wasting your time trying to teach or explain anything to a liberal. Liberalism is a mental defect like retardation, autism etc. There should be foundations that try to help people with this problem. Some type of counseling. Right now there is no help for a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
staying sober isnt a career 4 min iknow 4
Huntington Little League baseball 15 min Page 113
10th ave east end 1 hr Can not wait 2
Obama calls illegals "fruitpickers and bed makers" 1 hr Denning 4
tom mccalaster for mayor 3 hr hmmm 84
Never Trust a Bih 3 hr Good momma 2
Deadbeat mom's everywhere 3 hr Good momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages