Buy here pay here car lots in huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samantha

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Where are they at in Huntington and which 1's has the best cars? I don't want a car that's guna break down in a few months after I buy it. So if u could pls give me some input on this topic thanks. I'm going to be a 1st time driver an have no credit that's why I have to go to buy here pay here car lots lol
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 18, 2011
good luck samantha ive heard some good stuff and bad as well rt 60 i heard is a good place.
friendsoffaith

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2011
downtown auto sales is a good place to get a good car,truck,van....
friendsoffaith

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 29, 2011
bigmoe1 wrote:
good luck samantha ive heard some good stuff and bad as well rt 60 i heard is a good place.
what is the name of that place on rt 60?

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2011
express used cars. Good cars
friendsoffaith wrote:
<quoted text>what is the name of that place on rt 60?
thats crazy

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 29, 2011
friendsoffaith wrote:
Do not go to downtown auto. They are complete rip off. Seriously. I payed cash for mine from there and about a month later thepos started falling apart. Oil started pouring. Something in the steering messed up bad, which I was told if it would have completely broke then I could have had a major wreck. I was pregnant we they sold it to me and they knew it. I also had to replace a hermonic balancer a few valves, starter and then ran out of money to put in it. I sold it a the Guy had to replace the heads. This all was within 5 months. Plus it took me months for them to give me a title. Temp tags only last for 60 days. Gave me a title with a lean on it and I couldn't get it legal until they were willing to get it straightened up. They fused me up and down over the title. They are also the ones the did part of the mechanical work on it and when I went to pick the car up, it was then pouring smoke that it never did before. Their mechanical said it was his fault and the owner said he would fix it unless I paid for the parts. I said hell no it was their fault and he told Me to leave...
bad place

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Downtown auto's cars ate junk. They look nice from the outside but the rest is all bad. Every person I no that has bought a car there has had major problems........
United States

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Yea dont go to downtown. I had two of their cars and both were pos cars always replaced something every month.
jiggerbooboo

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2011
stay away from dunfee's if they are still there

Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Madison, WV

#10 Jan 1, 2012
jiggerbooboo wrote:
They moved to ona

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 1, 2012
jiggerbooboo wrote:
OS Dunfee's a "buy here pay here" lot? I didn't think it was. Anyway, what's wrong with them? Some of my family has dealt with them and got some really good deals. He doesn't sell late model, low mileage vehicles...so you can't expect the vehicles to be like new. If you want a new vehicle, buy a new one.
WouldntYouLike2K now

Smiths Grove, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Try the Car Shoppe on rt. 60! Bought a 2005 Ford Taurus there last year and it's a great car! The guy that runs the lot is very friendly and easy to deal with!
bought_from_both

Clay, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Neither Dunfee's or Car Shoppe are Buy Here, Pay Here. Both have good deals & solid vehicles though.
mike

Huntington, WV

#14 Jun 21, 2012
If you can pay cash you can always but a rebuilt car from duckys never had a problem from there
cashlyn banks

Corry, PA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Downtown Used Autos is great. Very fast service. No bullshit hoops to jump through. They tell you how it is up front if you don't like it you have a choice to leave.... We will recommend our friends there.
cashlyn banks

Corry, PA

#16 Feb 28, 2013
friendsoffaith wrote:
and cars. Just got a nice clean caddy from there today.
question

Hurricane, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2013
cashlyn banks wrote:
<quoted text> and cars. Just got a nice clean caddy from there today.
are their cars really $200 a month with the down payment? Is there a catch? How many months do you have to on them?
1 post removed
Crazy

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Don't go to down town auto I got a car from there in feb and already have put 2800 in it they are a pice of sh*t but they thought they had me cause I was a girl took them to court and won all my money back plus some....
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Mar 21, 2013
The catch is they are pos and your down payment is what tj paid for the car at the auction. They also get the cars thats been water damaged and serious shi wrong with it. buyer beware
omgplzno

Kenova, WV

#21 Feb 11, 2014
DONOT EVER BUY FROM DOWNTOWN USED AUTO I'M RELATED TO BRAD AND THE POS RIPPED ME OFF AND LIED LIKE H**l in court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny Dipping 23 min New to area 1
Name the worst drug user females that cheat on ... (Feb '16) 1 hr Eyeknow 24
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Check 641
America Held Hostage Day 124 1 hr MarkJ- 2
Muslims officially take over the UK 2 hr MarkJ- 21
Hahaha... turns out it wasn't the Russians 2 hr Agent orange 121
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 3 hr Undisclosed location 31

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance