just me

Kistler, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

What is up with the people that drive through here do they not know how to drive. I go through there several times daily and see people flying through there at eighty miles an hour. The speed limit is fifty and the solid lines mean dont change lanes. There is signs everywhere stating this. Everyone whips back and forth between the lanes and fly through there. Where is the police at when you need them they need to make a presence in this area before someone is killed.
dejon

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

just me wrote:
What is up with the people that drive through here do they not know how to drive. I go through there several times daily and see people flying through there at eighty miles an hour. The speed limit is fifty and the solid lines mean dont change lanes. There is signs everywhere stating this. Everyone whips back and forth between the lanes and fly through there. Where is the police at when you need them they need to make a presence in this area before someone is killed.
Take rt 60.

How dafug is a police officer going to pull someone over there anyways? There's nowhere to pull over and that would cause an accident Einstein.
Bologna

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

dejon wrote:
<quoted text>
Take rt 60.
How dafug is a police officer going to pull someone over there anyways? There's nowhere to pull over and that would cause an accident Einstein.
Screw taking rt 60 if one needs to be on the other end of Huntington. People do fly thru there. Most do anyways. Honestly though, where would the cops be at? No middle to sit and wait for the time being.
sara

Murrysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bologna wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw taking rt 60 if one needs to be on the other end of Huntington. People do fly thru there. Most do anyways. Honestly though, where would the cops be at? No middle to sit and wait for the time being.
thats what the other poster said aint nowere for them to pull over for cops
no name

Ona, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The cops are out playing on there new boat

“Oh my glob!”

Since: Aug 12

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

no name wrote:
Lol. Good one!
lol

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

no name wrote:
Lol ain't that the truth..
ape

Verona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

just obey the speed limit everybody!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

just me wrote:
I get the speed limit but not changing lanes is stupid.
look

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mr_Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>I get the speed limit but not changing lanes is stupid.
Well what happens when someone is changing lanes without looking then instead of running someone off of the road they hit a concrete wall and lose control and go spinning and then take out the cars that are coming up behind them at ninety miles per hour which turns into a huge wreck killing people so everyone slow down and dont change lanes and just be happy

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

look wrote:
<quoted text>Well what happens when someone is changing lanes without looking then instead of running someone off of the road they hit a concrete wall and lose control and go spinning and then take out the cars that are coming up behind them at ninety miles per hour which turns into a huge wreck killing people so everyone slow down and dont change lanes and just be happy
That's a lot of "what if's"... What if a meteor hits I-64? Seriously though people change lanes and look and do t look all the time. So I can understand your point. There isn't a lot of room so there isn't much room for excess movement in the event of a bad lane change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 3 min LMAO 1,616
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 5 min Someone who knows 9
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Southern Comfort 57,006
rick Johnson (Feb '14) 18 min Sara 38
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 43 min Gosh 195
Rescare Bville 46 min lol 22
RickyBobby's Art Deli 47 min Gosh 19
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••