Anyone know exactly what insurances the Huntington Treatment Center accepts?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Glawd

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 18, 2012
I know this will probably get other replies, but I'm not gonna post on how I'm actually serious about my recovery & how I am doing this the correct way. Going to meetings, to Church, to counselors, already decreasing my dose...
So, ASIDE FROM THOSE who will have smart @ss comments...does anyone know exactly what insurances they accept? I'm going to be purchasing health insurance soon & wanna make sure they accept the one I purchase.
I know I can ask them tomorrow, but just kinda curious, as I research them tonight....
Thanks!

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
If there are any similar programs thru Cabell Huntington Hospital, you can apply for Hill Burton financial-aid services and most likely receive your care for free.
here for you buddy

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Prestera offers free substance abuse treatment and they accept just about any insurer.
Glawd

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
I'm actually talking about the methadone treatment center...
I don't know if those other places offer that treatment?
Thanks so much for the info tho!
here for you buddy

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Glawd wrote:
I'm actually talking about the methadone treatment center...
I don't know if those other places offer that treatment?
Thanks so much for the info tho!
Prestera runs the Suboxone group which might help you more, especially of you have weened yourself down on the methadone. Worth checking out friend.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Glawd wrote:
I know this will probably get other replies, but I'm not gonna post on how I'm actually serious about my recovery & how I am doing this the correct way. Going to meetings, to Church, to counselors, already decreasing my dose...
So, ASIDE FROM THOSE who will have smart @ss comments...does anyone know exactly what insurances they accept? I'm going to be purchasing health insurance soon & wanna make sure they accept the one I purchase.
I know I can ask them tomorrow, but just kinda curious, as I research them tonight....
Thanks!
Unless its changed they accept none for methadone and several different ones for suboxone.

A family member is a former drug counselor there. That's the way it was unless its changed.
Good luck

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Mr_Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless its changed they accept none for methadone and several different ones for suboxone.
A family member is a former drug counselor there. That's the way it was unless its changed.
It must have changed then as they do accept some insurances for methadone treatment. When he goes there tomorrow they will provide him or her with a packet that has mist of the insurances they do use.
Zane

Peoria, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2012
dopehead policy inc. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highlawn Breakins 6 min beech 1
GD RITZYS Sucks 13 min dale gribble 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Mgtn Res 58,141
Woman Stabbed Sunday Morning 23 min curious 1
herd football 2014 47 min Huntington Guy 282
Obamas speech. Total BS 4 hr useyourbrain 40
Midland moving HHS game to MU 4 hr curious 26
whiskey rocks shooting 9 hr whodini 40
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search