Next Last
ex-driver

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 18, 2011
so.....how they treating you
me

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Ive had some bad experiences with yellow cabs. They're rude as hell!
boozer

Coal Center, PA

#3 Apr 18, 2011
Drivers are always nice. On the other hand the dispatchers generally act like you ruined their day by calling for service, if they choose to answer at all.
ex-driver

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2011
I got news for you ....they dont care
ex-driver

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 18, 2011
and.... i hear its about to get worse
1 post removed
ex-driver

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2011
just read the comments as they come in..company man
1 post removed
Lis

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2011
me wrote:
Ive had some bad experiences with yellow cabs. They're rude as hell!
I agree , yellow Cab is '''EXTREMELY rude""" I'v had and continue to have issues with them ...
Lis

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Apr 22, 2011
ex-driver wrote:
I got news for you ....they dont care
To the ex driver.... They will care when some one decide to sue them for all they have !
mike

Brea, CA

#11 Apr 22, 2011
The drivers have always been very nice the dispatchers are rude hateful and just plain mean.... That is when they answer the phone..... I hope another company comes to the city ASAP. Also I heard from a driver that they are moving the main part of the company to proctorville to save on city taxes..... I agree the taxes suck but I hope they don't let them operate in the city of the move..... PLEASE someone bring in another cab co..... Also call the public service commission to complain. If they get enough complaints they may do something...
COMMON SENSE

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Apr 22, 2011
YEAH...LIKE CLOSE DOWN.

LUCKY YOU HAVE A CAB Co. AT ALL.

DONT"{ LIKIE IT< BUY A CAR.
nozy

New York, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2011
Lis wrote:
<quoted text>To the ex driver.... They will care when some one decide to sue them for all they have !
Sue for what?
udumbdumb

Coal Center, PA

#14 Apr 22, 2011
COMMON SENSE wrote:
YEAH...LIKE CLOSE DOWN.

Do you think that everyone who takes a cab doesn't own a car? I personally own a car and a jeep buy if I go out for drinks I ALWAYS take a cab home regardless of how long it take the dispatcher to finally answer the phone and snap at me. At least the drivers are generally nice, probably has something to do with working for tips, lol. Just saying don't judge people and assume things you have no way to know.
mike

Huntington, WV

#15 Apr 22, 2011
udumbdumb wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that everyone who takes a cab doesn't own a car? I personally own a car and a jeep buy if I go out for drinks I ALWAYS take a cab home regardless of how long it take the dispatcher to finally answer the phone and snap at me. At least the drivers are generally nice, probably has something to do with working for tips, lol. Just saying don't judge people and assume things you have no way to know.
Agreed
Leeroy

Huntington, WV

#16 Apr 23, 2011
Yellow cab is a monopoly which should be illegal. The city of Huntington allows five franchises for cab companies. At one time there were five cab companies operating. When one of these cab companies would go out of business Yellow would buy their franchise until they had them all. Now, no other cab company can come into Huntington to compete with them, so they can treat you like (they do) and get away with it. When Barboursville Cab was in business they could pick up outside the city and bring into the city or pickup in the city and take you out but not pickup in the city and drop off in the city. It's a racket and something needs to be done about it.
corruptcity

Penn Laird, VA

#17 Apr 23, 2011
Leeroy, I agree with you completely!!
I have called for a taxi for over an hour before I would get an answer!
Then wait 45 minutes before they get here!
I am a senior and only way to get to store.
Need to have other options!
1 post removed
hummm

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 24, 2011
Stink Finger wrote:
<quoted text>You guys are all a bunch of whiney assed cry babies. Why don`t you get over losing your job driving a cab because of laziness and bad driving skills and quit stirring up shit. Losers!
Your just STUPID!!!!!
1 post removed
Lis

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Apr 24, 2011
COMMON SENSE wrote:
YEAH...LIKE CLOSE DOWN.
TO COMMON SENSE , fIRST THING YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME, BECAUSE IT IS VERY OBVIOUS YOU ARE LACKING 'COMMON SENSE' THINK ABOUT THIS ......SOME OF ""US"" ARE DISABLED , AS IN WE ARE ''UN-ABLE'' TO DRIVE... WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS , BUT TO TAKE A CAB AND WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED KINDLY, YELLOW CAB SHOULD BE KISSING OUR ? WE THE CUSTOMERS ARE THEIR BREAD & BUTTER !
billy

Huntington, WV

#22 Apr 24, 2011
I would not wont to have that job.not safe driving pill heads and drunks around.
ex-driver

Huntington, WV

#23 Apr 25, 2011
Stink Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I drive a cab and I know what goes on. What the drivers tell the passengers are all lies to get the dispatcher in trouble. They all think that if they get him fired a friend of theirs will be hired and give them good orders. I've been here 12 years so you can't say I don't know what I'm talking about.
all the drivers are liars...and your a driver......your a dispatcher all the way....now, keep quiet and listen to the public
2 posts removed
my thoughts

United States

#26 May 4, 2011
nozy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue for what?
when they wreck and kill somebody when theyre stung out on their drugs. thats why it's hard 2 get a cab they're 2 busy chasing the drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane Bess - Murder 8 min Concerned 2
Can two men pro-create? Can two woman pro-create? 48 min MarkJ- 7
Some Christians Hating on gays I don't understand 53 min The One 61
Are there any bi girls out there 57 min Jademz93 6
Hall's dentist office 3rd ave 1 hr Carla 4
cristin keesee 1 hr her sister 2
Here we are in the ruins..... 2 hr -zaphod- 30
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE