anonymous

Hurricane, WV

#146 Nov 26, 2010
Robert Lindsey is the worst I have seen by far. I cant believe the way he treats his girl and the kids.
truestory

United States

#147 Nov 26, 2010
Tony Howard, hands down!!! Or some of you know him as "Bubba Pulley" total douche!
montana kirk

United States

#148 Nov 29, 2010
chris clark is MY baby daddy, & we may not get along. but you best believe he is NOT the worst dad & chase aint even a dad yet .. so that makes sence ?
montana kirk

United States

#149 Nov 29, 2010
biotch wrote:
Justin walters, is a good daddy. he loves hie babbyboy. worst daddy - chase sims or chris clark.

chris clark is MY baby daddy, & we may not get along. but you best believe he is NOT the worst dad & chase aint even a dad yet .. so that makes sence ?
1 post removed
lmao

Mount Lookout, WV

#151 Nov 29, 2010
Crystal wrote:
WOW, noone even said Kenny Newman? How many kids does he have now, 14? I might be off by a few!
could not agree more!!!
CRIS

Mount Lookout, WV

#152 Nov 30, 2010
ladybug wrote:
All u girls need to keep ur kids dad on a leash take his ass to court if it means that much. But I promise u can do it alone I did. It's not so hard if u don't dwell on him not being around. And for u idiots sayin its the girls fault. It's both parties. And people make mistakes. But I would never consider my son a mistake he is the best. Thing that ever happened to me.
IM WITH YA I AM GOIN THRU IT NOW WITH 2 BABY DONORS. ITS NOT HARD AT ALL. MEN ARE WISE TO THE SYSTEM THO. ADAM HUMRICHOUSER LIES TO JUDGE ANDERSON N SAYS HE IS STARTING A NEW JB EVERYTIME HE GOES IN AND JASON PERSINGER FOLLOWED THRU WITH HIS TILL IT WAS DROPPED N NOW HE SENDS 11 DOLLARS EVERY 28 DAYS SO I CANT TAKE HIM BACK. DUDE HAS MORE KIDS THAN HE CAN SUPPORT AND IS ONLY ORDERED TO PAY 50 DOLLARS A MONTH 4 EACH KID. I DO GREAT RAISING MY GIRLS ON MY OWN. I GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE WITHOUT THE DONOR.
love_haters

Charleston, WV

#153 Nov 30, 2010
jeffharrisonisajoke wrote:
Jeff Harrison has to be the biggest piece of shit in huntington! Really, for the record, who gets one chick knocked up, gets another one knocked up before the first kid is born, then while the 2nd ones still pregnant gets the first one knocked up again with twins?? really? did you do that! haha 4 kids for society to take care of. The 3 baby's mama can barely fend for herself let alone feed 3 extra mouths and then you come and mooch off here whenever you get good and ready? hm, bad idea. Then theres Joni? really again? could you please sink a lil lower? She is disgusting but wait 30th st trash, you live there too dont you? you all are made for one another! get a job, stop selling oxycontin and weed and support your kids you low life bastard! stop fuckin all the strippers and dirty whores you meet and take care your kids. leave these poor girls alone...havent you ruined their lives enough? i hope how soon you get drunk and shot or beat to death! theres probably people standing in line!
okay idk who you are bitch but im jeffrey harrisons cousin and if u would plz state ur name u could get taken care of nobody is gonna sit there and talk about my family saying they want them to die.! yea he might not b the b a dad to them precious babies but he doesnt deserve to die and for the record mandy is a very good mom and she CAN FEED HER KIDS THANK YOU so before u run ur mouth get ur facts straight the only facts u got right was about nasty as* joni shes a worthless mother. if you have ne thing else to say about my family state ur name coward.!
1 post removed
DANIELLE

United States

#155 Dec 1, 2010
First of all there are 2 Jeff Harrisons and one happens 2 be my cousin. He may not be the best father but that's for him Mandy and Joni 2 discuss. For someone 2 say he deserves 2 be shot,stabbed or killed in general is fucked up. He hasn't done anything 2 you and you don't have kids with him so mind your business. I also know William Nellons and he's a great guy and father 2 his son. Plez Marshall has never been father of the year but the kids he KNOWS are his know him. You can't call someone a deadbeat if you're not positive they are the father of your child! And if it's the same Ben Dolin he's married 2 my cousin and only has 3 kids. A son with her and 2 daughters. And who even started this thread?? FYI it should be "WORST-not WORSE"
I kno it all

Brooklyn, NY

#156 Dec 2, 2010
Rico tubbs is the worst what u wanna say sperm donor.. He knows how to make babies but he doesn't know how to take care of them.. He and all his family is trash!!!
blah

United States

#157 Dec 3, 2010
I kno it all wrote:
Rico tubbs is the worst what u wanna say sperm donor.. He knows how to make babies but he doesn't know how to take care of them.. He and all his family is trash!!!
I'm sorry, but I know Rico & no, he isn't trash he works which is more than I can say bout half the dudes in the hood. Have u not noticed his daughter always has on brand new clothes & shoes & her hair is always fixed right. You need to stop hatin because he prolly wouldn't have anything to do with you...
Bad situation

Huntington, WV

#158 Dec 5, 2010
bad taste wrote:
DO NOT complain about men not being good fathers. If women would insist men treat them like ladies and had a little self respect and self control, this wouldn't happen. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ROLE. YOU PICKED YOUR "BABY DADDY". You obviously didn't know him well enough to be sleeping with him to begin with. You all think it's so old fashioned and conservative to wait before hopping into bed but you ever think there may be a reason for waiting. You realize too late he's a bum. And since your not married he walks. Unfortunately the kids pay the price for your mistake.
You can't predict the future. Marriage is a joke. Government made.. A piece of PAPER. lol.. Common since.. You can't divorce a child. Besides THAT any "baby daddy" or "baby Momma" who don't put there children first are pieces of shit. They're a waste of space on earth. We were put on this earth to have children... to love and cherish them... live for them... Anyone who has children and don't do right by them are selfish.. self-centered pieces of shit. DWAYNE BOWMAN sounds like a good candidate for that... I could name many... It takes 2 to have a child and it takes 2 to make a very well rounded secure child. Regardless of the situation... Getting married is a decision that can be changed having a child is forever... I feel for all the children who get pushed aside...(like a piece of paper)They will live with the hurt and confusion over some dumb-asses decision.
blah

Bowling Green, KY

#159 Dec 6, 2010
Bad situation wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't predict the future. Marriage is a joke. Government made.. A piece of PAPER. lol.. Common since.. You can't divorce a child. Besides THAT any "baby daddy" or "baby Momma" who don't put there children first are pieces of shit. They're a waste of space on earth. We were put on this earth to have children... to love and cherish them... live for them... Anyone who has children and don't do right by them are selfish.. self-centered pieces of shit. DWAYNE BOWMAN sounds like a good candidate for that... I could name many... It takes 2 to have a child and it takes 2 to make a very well rounded secure child. Regardless of the situation... Getting married is a decision that can be changed having a child is forever... I feel for all the children who get pushed aside...(like a piece of paper)They will live with the hurt and confusion over some dumb-asses decision.
Aaron's dad?
TLC

Huntington, WV

#160 Dec 6, 2010
well, i read all the comments, but i think u all left off the worst dad, biggest loser, etc. in the tri-state area!! 2 words, JOE CRAWFORD!!! he has about 13 kids and by as many mothers!! the last 2 were by crack, heroine heads that he picked up on 9th ave!! one of the last babys moms name is jesse vonville. she doesnt even have the baby, her mother raises it. the baby didnt go the doc for the 1st year of life cause the grandma didnt want to get her daughtr in trouble for not taking care of the kid. Joe knew all about it. he doesnt want to raise the kid himself. at the time the child was 6 months, he had a paternity test done for that one and at least 3 others. he even was tested for whitney borders twins, apparently that one was negative. he pays child support with drug money but seems to think thats all he has to give.... and someone wrote why would anyone want to be bothered with someone who has all these kids and isnt around to take care of them. come on, if a man had 13 kids and 13 babys mothers, u might want to leave the piece of shit alone. All these women arent wrong. and he has the nerve to compare himself to Abraham!!!! Please, he has done his share of populating, i think toooo much!!! i'm just glad he cant have anymore!!!! who cares if u can pay child support!! children need love and attention and so many other things besides money!!! DEADBEAT FATHERS, GET A CLUE!!! oh, and by the way, I dont have kids with JOE!!! i was one of the smart ones!!!
1 post removed
Taylor

Huntington, WV

#162 Jan 9, 2011
montana kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
For one chris clark is one of the worst father's in huntington..because you obviously just used andrew to take care of your kid.. he's not a real father and you have something like andrew that comes in and takes care of another person child now that takes a real man.. something chris clark isnt.. so you need to work things out with andrew because hes going to be the one to make it one day and get you and your son out of this place.. so you need to get your head out of your ass & see the big picture montana kirk..
hahahaha

United States

#163 Jan 13, 2011
Nathan Murphy is a low life he beats kids... I have a friend who had a 18 month old at the time he hit this kid so hard he almost killed the kid and then said he didn't do . and he got nothing out of it but a slap on the hand he lives in wv with his kids 3 of them and his wife in a house that the trashest house i have ever seen.They are nothing but trash

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#164 Jan 13, 2011
Any woman that would have a child by a man who already has kids he doesn't take care of is just as much a lowlife as the man himself. You are dooming your child to a hard life! Children who do not have a father in their life are a lot more likely to end up on drugs, dropping out of school, ending up in jail and becoming teenage parents...not to mention so so many of them are living below the poverty line which means the taxpayers end up supporting them. Think before you sleep with someone and for God's sake use birth control!
krista b

Ashland, KY

#165 Apr 12, 2011
this guy is also my baby bio dad, hes never even seen her, when he first came back here from st louis we called me the week he got in, about a month later after we was hangin out i got pregnant with a lil girl and he said it aint mine, hes never tried to contact us or anything, he doesnt even know that its a girl or anything, she looks JUST like him, with the big brown eyes and everything!!!! I'm right there with you guys, i appreciate u posting this b/c now i know my daughter has two half brothers out there, if u need anything lemme know, my name is krista and my email is krista_bradford@yahoo.com!!!!
fifteen five wrote:
First Off It's Not My Baby Daddy But It's My Momma's But I'm Writing This Cause At The Momment She Can't. Her Baby Daddy's None Other Than Marc Anthony Brown. I'm Sure Some Of Y'all Know Him. Well He Wasn't In His Son's Life For The First Year. Lil' Marc Seen His Daddy For The First Time Just A Lil' Bit Before His First Birthday. Only Because My Momma Went And Saved His Broke Homeless Ass From The Lou! Ever Since He's Been Runnin In And Out Of Lil' Marc's Life. Baby M Doesn't Know Whih Way To Turn. His Daddy There One Minuet And Gone The Next! Usually When He Is Around It's Just To Get Money Then When The Baby Need's Something Marc Can't Return The Favor! It's So Sad! Marc Brown Alway's Tells Lil' Marc He Don't Wanna Be A Piece Of Shit Like His Daddy But He's Doin The Same Thing He Hate's His Father For. Then Come To Find Out Marc Brown Has Another Son Just A Lil' Younger Than Lil' Marc. His Name Also Happen's To Be Marc Anthony After His Daddy! So Marc's Gotta Half Brother Named Marc. Wow Huh? But Marc Doesn't Take Care Of His Other Son Either! To Busy With Hoe's And Partying! How Pathitic Is That? Marc Brown You Nuttin But Trash. Just Another Man Whore. You Don't Deserve The Title " Daddy" Lil' Marc Can Do So Much Better And He Will. It's Just Sad That You Cant Be Apart Of His Life And Hopefully, If Your lucky. Unlike You Did Your Dad, Maybe Lil' Marc Will Forgive You. Then Again Maybe You Can Get It Together Before Then. Marc' Brown You Just Need To Grow Uppp.
krista b

Ashland, KY

#166 Apr 12, 2011
Now i know i shouldnt have been the way and done the things ive done in past, and yes I am at too for a lot of things, but i do agree that marc a brown is a crap father, i know he didnt choose to be a parent and i didnt think i could get preg, so when i did imagine my suprise, but even more so was the fact that i knew he had a son who he did see, maybe not often but he did, my daughter is undoubtably his daughter too, i DO NOT want any money from him, all i told him was to either sign over rights or pay child support, b/c i am engaged and need him to sign his rights over, but instead he just disappears into thin air and goes out clubbin and getting drunk and high every chance, plz if u know him tell him all i want is his rights signed over, hell ill even pay for everything and come pick his ass up!!!!
krista b

Ashland, KY

#167 Apr 12, 2011
Hey, if u get this anytime soon, could u please convince ur son to sign over his rights to his daughter? hes never even seen her, i dont think he even knows shes a girls, when i found out i was preg he took off, but honest to god she is his, she has his big brown eyes, contact me if u wanna discuss this further! krista_bradford@yahoo.com
Carmen wrote:
Look you retard. I am Marc's mom and your possesive mother wont let him see his child. Why should he come over there and be harrassed and told no. Get your story straight little girl. quit trying to flirt with my other son and tell your mother to stop trying to be my friend on myspace. You are really immature. grow up before you write some crap that is fictional and one-sided.
so you know

Huntington, WV

#168 Apr 15, 2011
krista b wrote:
Hey, if u get this anytime soon, could u please convince ur son to sign over his rights to his daughter? hes never even seen her, i dont think he even knows shes a girls, when i found out i was preg he took off, but honest to god she is his, she has his big brown eyes, contact me if u wanna discuss this further! krista_bradford@yahoo.com
<quoted text>
Law is "if a parent hasn't seen his/her child in 6 months & hasn't paid any support in 6 months they don't have to agree to sign over rights" check it out, you may find it useful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whiskey rocks shooting 6 min mmm 33
Highlawn elementry school drivers keep blocking... 9 min Steph 21
herd football 2014 22 min Observer 246
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min Another Damn Liberal 58,071
kara mercer 30 min wfc 2
Buffalo Wild Wings by Mall SUCKS 33 min Customer 8
why are most good looking women insane? mental.? 49 min Yup 26
what the HELL is going on at Smmc 17 hr Just saying 36
David Benton-WCHS reporter (Jan '12) Mon handsome 94
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••