The Worse Baby Daddy In Huntington?
itsme

Bluefield, WV

#125 Nov 13, 2010
KUT wrote:
<quoted text>SO DONT SPEAK ON ME IF YOU DONT KNOW ME THEY SAID BAD BABY DAD NOT ALOT OF KIDS AND GET YA NUMBERS RIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK MINES DOIN FINE TRUST NO MATTER HOW MANY I GOT THEY DOIN BETTER THEN MOST YOU BET DAT,GOOD LOOK OUT WHO EVER HELD ME DOWN
It was your blonde friend from way back. You know Jerones baby's mom, I have seen you with the few kids you have and my daughter, you were the best. Love ya!!
1 post removed
mother

Huntington, WV

#127 Nov 14, 2010
one of the worst dads i no is mike corns! he has 3 kids and only takes care of one! you would think he only has one! he has always left the oldest one out! has never done anything 4 him!!!hes shit n my book!
JEREMY MEADE IS A SKANK

Huntington, WV

#128 Nov 14, 2010
jeremy meade is the worst father ever. he should have been chemically castrated. his son lives like a block from him n he won't even go see him. i've gotta say i'm glad. the last thing that kid needs is to learn anything from him. (not that jeremy has any knowledge of any kind besides how to royally screw up his own life and make everyone hate him. oh and how to be a complete and total disgusting skank) he lives in the west end. if u know him, u know exactly what i'm talking about.
Chelsea Stardust

Huntington, WV

#129 Nov 14, 2010
My ex-husband, and son's father, hasn't seen our son in over 3 years. I actually called him the other day for the first time in years and asked if he would like to see our son, and he said No thanks. He has never been asked to pay child support or anything. Our son is 4 and cries sometimes that his daddy won't see him. The father is on methadone (but still smokes crack) and is with a crazy girl who won't let him see our son. Apparently their house is filthy and belongs on the show "hoarders" from what I hear from his friends and family. I guess my son is better off without him, it just hurts me to see him in pain that he has no father. For the record, the man I am talking about is Jeremy Mathis. I don't care to say it because everything I have just written is 100% true.
x-wife

Waterloo, Canada

#130 Nov 15, 2010
Again I will say Shannon Holley is the worst dad no sperm donor around! N 6 yrs he has seen his 2 kids maybe a dozen times! He pays no child support and is 15 thousand behind! And 2 make things worse he just had another kid with some 20yr old girl! My daughter does not want him n her life ne more because of shit he has done but my son sometimes crys and asks y his daddy doesn't want him! He is a piece of shit!
MY FRIEND

Harrisonburg, VA

#131 Nov 15, 2010
ashluvderek wrote:
I think kenny newman has like 32 kids though? After the first four or five its just the women that have his kids fault
DON'T HATE!

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Level 1

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#132 Nov 16, 2010
donnie moore, what a loser... he only tried once, then gave up
firefighter

West Hamlin, WV

#133 Nov 16, 2010
i dont know about that i know a man that has like 6 kids and doesnt see them wont work enough to pay support he gets his money by breakin into home. that mans name is Ben Dolin
-FifteenFive- wrote:
First Off It's Not My Baby Daddy But It's My Momma's But I'm Writing This Cause At The Momment She Can't. Her Baby Daddy's None Other Than Marc Anthony Brown. I'm Sure Some Of Y'all Know Him. Well He Wasn't In His Son's Life For The First Year. Lil' Marc Seen His Daddy For The First Time Just A Lil' Bit Before His First Birthday. Only Because My Momma Went And Saved His Broke Homeless Ass From The Lou! Ever Since He's Been Runnin In And Out Of Lil' Marc's Life. Baby M Doesn't Know Whih Way To Turn. His Daddy There One Minuet And Gone The Next! Usually When He Is Around It's Just To Get Money Then When The Baby Need's Something Marc Can't Return The Favor! It's So Sad! Marc Brown Alway's Tells Lil' Marc He Don't Wanna Be A Piece Of Shit Like His Daddy But He's Doin The Same Thing He Hate's His Father For. Then Come To Find Out Marc Brown Has Another Son Just A Lil' Younger Than Lil' Marc. His Name Also Happen's To Be Marc Anthony After His Daddy! So Marc's Gotta Half Brother Named Marc. Wow Huh? But Marc Doesn't Take Care Of His Other Son Either! To Busy With Hoe's And Partying! How Pathitic Is That? Marc Brown You Nuttin But Trash. Just Another Man Whore. You Don't Deserve The Title " Daddy" Lil' Marc Can Do So Much Better And He Will. It's Just Sad That You Cant Be Apart Of His Life And Hopefully, If Your lucky. Unlike You Did Your Dad, Maybe Lil' Marc Will Forgive You. Then Again Maybe You Can Get It Together Before Then. Marc' Brown You Just Need To Grow Uppp.
christy ward

Chicago, IL

#134 Nov 17, 2010
James Carroll Hart. He has 3 beautiful daughters ( I have his middle daughter) he wont take care of them because they aren't boys. I live in indiana and whenever im in town visiting in laws I let him see my daughter. Thankfully I married a great man who is serving this country as a soldier in the US ARMY. My husband does everything a dad does for my daughter, girls beware of jim, he is worthless. But a lighter note...best father of the year is Matthew Ward. <3.
chris mays

Demotte, IN

#135 Nov 17, 2010
He wont even come see my son.he as like three more.that he dont see or pay for anything for them.i feel sorry their mothers.
anon

United States

#136 Nov 17, 2010
clint shayne artrip
Christina Ward

Valparaiso, IN

#137 Nov 20, 2010
He wont even come see my son.he as like three more.that he dont see or pay for anything for them.i feel sorry their mothers.
Who are you talking about!?

Since: Nov 10

Martinsville, VA

#138 Nov 20, 2010
The worse Father of a child is most diffenantly Every Woman that posted something on here's Father! What's even better is the fact that you're all from West Virginia!... lmfao!!! I've seen the entire country! From connecticut to Alaska, from Cleveland to Chicago, from Witchita Kansas to Glenndale AZ.... And When I see a redneck hillbillie State such as West Virginia Trying so desparately to talk hood Is a disgrace! But it's clear to me that the only reason why people would even concider to try to be ghetto is due to B.E.T. and it's a fad! But it's funny as all hell cause I see a white boy trying to look fly or act like he got swagga when no matter how hard he try's he still looks like a bum!... You're children are never going to grow up to become something because you and you're child's Father are more concerned in being something other than a better family in our country! Instead of playing tit for tat with eachother...GROW UP!!!!
AntiTrust

United States

#139 Nov 20, 2010
the real kblankenship wrote:
donnie moore, what a loser... he only tried once, then gave up
How old is he and how many kids does he have?

Level 1

barboursville, wv

#140 Nov 20, 2010
AntiTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is he and how many kids does he have?
either 25 or 26 now, but he has one little girl around three and one by me thats one
AntiTrust

United States

#141 Nov 20, 2010
Ok, wrong one. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Level 1

barboursville, wv

#142 Nov 20, 2010
AntiTrust wrote:
Ok, wrong one. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
ok whats wrong?
AntiTrust

Cochranton, PA

#143 Nov 20, 2010
It's not the one I know is all. Guess the name just seems to fit with being a loser.

Level 1

barboursville, wv

#144 Nov 20, 2010
AntiTrust wrote:
It's not the one I know is all. Guess the name just seems to fit with being a loser.
lol i guess...
Carmas a bitch

Huntington, WV

#145 Nov 24, 2010
Dwayne Bowman!!! He don't do anything for his kids. He don't pay child support. He don't take his kids anywhere. Don't you hate it when the dead beat will flash around pictures of his kids like he's so proud when in reality he's a crap Dad that only thinks of himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal protestors dress up as Klan supporters 6 min southern at heart 122
Huge Layoffs coming 1 hr This is BS 20
Womens' March what a joke 1 hr Dumb liberals 1
Fresh Fart Tuesday 2 hr RWP 10
Comrade trump = Corruption 3 hr face palm 25
Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood play in... 4 hr face palm 116
Congressman John Lewis caught in a lie 4 hr Fake outrage 14
EMPs And Illegal Use 16 hr Brer Rabbit 34
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 19 hr Shae 319

Huntington Jobs