Michigan Football: 5 Junior Prospects...

Michigan Football: 5 Junior Prospects Who Could Commit to the Wolverines Soon

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Michigan Football: 5 Junior Prospects Who Could Commit to the Wolverines Soon. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Michigan Wolverines head coach Brady Hoke could be on the brink of securing a third class of 2014 commit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Please, Please, Please....We need all the help we can get, especially now that Urben Meyer is down at that inferior school....if they did'nt have that work-release program, with the Ohio Dept. of Corrections, they would'nt win a game....lol....
Heraldo

Jenison, MI

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Please, Please, Please....We need all the help we can get, especially now that Urben Meyer is down at that inferior school....if they did'nt have that work-release program, with the Ohio Dept. of Corrections, they would'nt win a game....lol....
You must be referring to O - Lie -O State.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to O - Lie -O State.
Yeah, them bums....Well...i oughta.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people mimic black features? (Aug '08) 7 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 348
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Aug 23 grounded in reality 1
Looking for an apartment Aug 23 Berlyn 1
News Dream Cruise goes full throttle Saturday Aug 21 grounded in reality 1
Why did white men mix with so many black women ... (Aug '08) Aug 19 Take My Advice 354
Water Rate Hikes (Jan '15) Jan '15 Irene Welch 1
News Police: Scam Artist Hiding In Detroit (Mar '10) Oct '14 CHERYL 4

Huntington Woods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Woods Mortgages