Muslims, Jews help poor at Christmas

Muslims, Jews help poor at Christmas

There are 9 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Muslims, Jews help poor at Christmas. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

For the past 20 years, hundreds of local Jews have volunteered on Christmas to help needy people on a day when many Christians are busy celebrating the holiday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

JacobStein

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Yes 40 muslims joined 200 Jews in helping the Christians. The 40 muslims were probably casing the joint. But, we wish the Jews a (whatever their version of "merry Christmas" is). Jews are good people; always willing to help us Christians. We also have a common enemy in fighting the satanic hoard.

“Question everything.”

Since: Jan 07

Lookingglass Land

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Satanic Hoard? This sort of dark ages mentality is driving the U.S. into the ground. And by that I mean total ignorance and a need to believe without question whatever some snake oil salesman thumping a Bible says.
jamel

Algeria

#3 Dec 26, 2010
JacobStein wrote:
Yes 40 muslims joined 200 Jews in helping the Christians. The 40 muslims were probably casing the joint. But, we wish the Jews a (whatever their version of "merry Christmas" is). Jews are good people; always willing to help us Christians. We also have a common enemy in fighting the satanic hoard.

and who is this common enemy please ?
jacobStein

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Dec 26, 2010
9/11/2001 ring a bell, d-bag?
jamel

Algeria

#5 Dec 26, 2010
jacobStein wrote:
9/11/2001 ring a bell, d-bag?
you think that someone like benladen was able to distroyed the twins tower!!! hey don't be naive!
stepnfetch

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Dec 26, 2010
Jamel....please! Take your medication....and perhaps by a newspaper. Muslims have declared a war of terror on The West. Don't waste everybody's time with some insane conspiracy theory. Maybe Elvis and the "second gunman" brought down the Towers..eh?
Will Burns

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2010
JacobStein wrote:
Bet non of the 40 muslims were skinnys, they were too f'd up on quat to even case the place. Probably Nigerians waiting for the best buy geek squad to fix the computer so they could forward more emails of " I need to have my check cashed in the usa and money wired to my account" that did the casing.
An Eye On the Web

Troy, MI

#8 Jan 6, 2011
they should first protest against christians being terrorized in Iraq, and many other places in the middle East.
Ike

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2011
So a Muslim, a Jew, and a Christian are walking in the desert. They are out of water and food. The Christian says to the others, "This is critical. Why don't we all just stop her and pray?" They all agreed.

They all died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clients accuse massage therapist of molestation (Sep '07) 20 hr naw 23
Top dog fires employee for alleged racism Aug 14 Fairforonefairforall 1
Michael fletcher (Feb '17) Aug 7 MickFletcherCanBu... 3
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Jul '17 Dale Cramer 36
Lemonade stand on east Drayton street Jul '17 @Kelly 2
Hostas $5 Jun '17 Chardo 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jun '17 Samiyah 200

Huntington Woods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Woods Mortgages