Review: Carite Oakland

Southfield, MI

#1 Mar 1, 2013
GREAT DEAL on used car and i hyave no credit history but they say yes to everyone.Thanks carite oakland.

Flint, MI

#2 Apr 5, 2015
A persons character says everything about them in both their personal and professional life. I would never patronize any business that allows their company to be run by someone who abuses children.

Are their no background checks done on those they seek to put in the highest positions? If someone is able to abuse a child whether be sexually, physically or mentally,( their own child at that ) and then begin not only a new life but one in which he is regularly interacting with young girls, and children of families who come to this place, every single person from the CEO all the way to the district managers are placing these people in harms way and are just as guilty.

If a man can abuse a young girl and then go about daily life interacting in the community, is he really worried about the honesty portion of selling a car.

Its funny I have read in some reviews that his line appears to be " Don't lie" when dealing with his customers... If only he would take his own advice...

As long as Carite is putting this kind of person in charge of one of their dealerships, They will never have myself nor anyone I am associated with as customers!

Flint, MI

#3 Apr 5, 2015
GREAT DEAL on used car and i hyave no credit history but they say yes to everyone.Thanks carite oakland.
If management is going to write their own reviews at least spell peoples names right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Oct 18 Pete-G-Waterford-mi 31
O'Mara's (Feb '16) Oct 17 anonymous 10
Do you know Tyler Wright? Oct 16 Jmx42015 1
Best City of Ferndale Police Officer Oct 9 Meanie 2
News Wet, Wild And Weird: Some Answers About Hurrica... Oct 7 greymouser 13
News This Girl From Mosul Just Became a Us Marine Oct 4 Ray 1
News Prosecutor Wants State Police To Audit Sheriff'... Oct 2 Captain Lovestreet 1

Huntington Woods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Woods Mortgages