Wyoming Public Schools votes unanimou...

Wyoming Public Schools votes unanimously to close Huntington Woods and Rogers Lane schools

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Wyoming Public Schools votes unanimously to close Huntington Woods and Rogers Lane schools. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

"Tonight we all are grieving," said Mary VandeWater, school board president. "Tomorrow, we've got to get together and take Lansing by storm." Parents reacted with tears, while school leaders urged a mightier ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Its been fun

Wyoming, MI

#1 Mar 10, 2009
This really does effect more than those closing. West, Parkview, Rogers Lane and Huntington Woods students will all be displaced with the new lines. I hope that once the system is broke it can be put back together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clients accuse massage therapist of molestation (Sep '07) Thu naw 23
Top dog fires employee for alleged racism Aug 14 Fairforonefairforall 1
Michael fletcher (Feb '17) Aug 7 MickFletcherCanBu... 3
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Jul '17 Dale Cramer 36
Lemonade stand on east Drayton street Jul '17 @Kelly 2
Hostas $5 Jun '17 Chardo 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jun '17 Samiyah 200

Huntington Woods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Woods Mortgages