Huntington Woods Mayor Sounds Off on Regional Development Issues

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Huntington Woods Mayor Sounds Off on Regional Development Issues. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Crain's Detroit Business recently featured a letter from Huntington Woods Mayor Ronald Gillham that tackled regional development issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I had to tell my black neighbor to get off my porch yesterday saying my son was hanging around his house who happen to be at a club at the time getting a lap dance, such a dumb ignorant fool !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 18, 2013
The mayor is pushing 80 as he serves the great city of 1.47 sq. miles. One could stroll around the entire perimeter of the city in 90 minutes or walk across it in 30" if you did not stop at the zoo, which takes up about 1/6 of the city.

Anything that brings the nexus of transportation nearer his town will lead to greater financial activity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One Dead In Drive-By Shooting On Detroit's West... 8 hr reality is a crutch 3
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Apr 27 Les Habitants 138
News Police investigating case of 28-year-old woman ... (Apr '11) Apr 23 Friend of Angies 155
News Detroit Woman Arrested After Argument With Boyf... Apr 23 Free Kwame 1
News Woman Gets 3-7-Years For Shooting Over Bacon-le... Apr 22 Porky 3
Water Rate Hikes Jan '15 Irene Welch 1
News Police: Scam Artist Hiding In Detroit (Mar '10) Oct '14 CHERYL 4
More from around the web

Huntington Woods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]