Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Read more
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14652 Oct 5, 2012
If true, not a good thing, too much like that Republican Watergate thing, If not true just another Republican lie like the ones Romney told Wed. night. Chew on that Bruser.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14653 Oct 5, 2012
Texan wrote:
NRH, may be you can tell me why Romney was saying one thing while running against his fellow Republicans, and something totaly different now. He will tell any lie or make any promise to get in the White House, a lot of people out here won't say it but Romney is far from being anything that resembles honest about anything.
Prove it. Post proof. You are always demanding that I prove what I say, so you to. Prove it. And I won't take Harry "he hasn't paid taxes on 10 years" Reid or the HufPo as proof. Show me you are more than a DNC drone who only voted as he is told by the DNC propaganda machine (the media) so the welfare checks keep rolling in.(See, I can make blanket statements about "the other side" just like you even though I know they aren't true, just like you do)

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14654 Oct 5, 2012
Any"scandal"coming out a month before the election is suspect at best.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14655 Oct 5, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be accurate there Defiant..I heard the republicans killed the extra funding for increased security at the consulates.and embassies.
Well, here is ABC's report on it.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14656 Oct 5, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I was talking to you troll. Now run along and play, the adults are trying to have a conversation.
Moron, you are on an open forum. If you want to talk to your ass then do so in the privacy of your parent's basement aka your apartment.

Location hidden

#14657 Oct 5, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Post proof. You are always demanding that I prove what I say, so you to. Prove it. And I won't take Harry "he hasn't paid taxes on 10 years" Reid or the HufPo as proof. Show me you are more than a DNC drone who only voted as he is told by the DNC propaganda machine (the media) so the welfare checks keep rolling in.(See, I can make blanket statements about "the other side" just like you even though I know they aren't true, just like you do)
Romney refuses to show more than two years tax returns. His father, who would swat his wrinkled, smelly behind with a switch for his dirtbagginess, said that this kind of release is easily manipulated. This is why he called for a string of years.

Romney is a Dirtbag who spits on his father's memory and lies, lies, lies about his 10 years of paying ZERO taxes. I guarantee he will redo his taxes so that he gets a 9% income tax rate in future years.

He is foregoing deductions (which makes him unacceptable to be POTUS in his own words) as yet another way to lie to the American public about not paying less than a 13% rate.

You are such a dirtbag. There is no hope that you will become a decent human being in your lifetime.

Location hidden

#14658 Oct 5, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is ABC's report on it.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
Let us NEVER forget.

"

Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

And now, we learn today, at this peak moment, Tenet hears about Moussaoui. Someone might have added 2 + 2 + 2 and possibly busted up the conspiracy. But the president was down on the ranch, taking it easy. Tenet wasn't with him. Tenet never talked with him. Rice—as she has testified—wasn't with Bush, either. He was on his own and, willfully, out of touch.

A USA Today story, written right before Bush took off, reported that the vacation—scheduled to last from Aug. 3 to Sept. 3—would tie one of Richard Nixon's as the longest that any president had ever taken. " S

Location hidden

#14659 Oct 5, 2012
Bush = Lazy Dirtbag

Romney = Lying Dirtbag

Think Medicare would survive a Romney/Ryan/Antichrist administration? Romney doubled down at the debate and repeated, in public, that he intends to kill Medicare by 2016.

Think Romney wouldn't go on long vacations to visit his money and leave the USA unprotected?

Think 2008 was very bad? Try 2016 under Romney/Ryan/Antichrist who promise to blow a $5 TRILLION hole in the budget and leave it up to the middle class to fill....with their bodies.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#14660 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Bush = Lazy Dirtbag
Romney = Lying Dirtbag
Think Medicare would survive a Romney/Ryan/Antichrist administration? Romney doubled down at the debate and repeated, in public, that he intends to kill Medicare by 2016.
Think Romney wouldn't go on long vacations to visit his money and leave the USA unprotected?
Think 2008 was very bad? Try 2016 under Romney/Ryan/Antichrist who promise to blow a $5 TRILLION hole in the budget and leave it up to the middle class to fill....with their bodies.
How many vacations has obama taken? And at what cost? By the way, what is obamas deficit now?
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#14661 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Bush = Lazy Dirtbag
Romney = Lying Dirtbag
I would like to see actual figures to make your argument. Of course you cannot. You are a liberal liar. Why is obama gutting medicare?
Petrol el Hediondo

United States

#14662 Oct 6, 2012
Rick Perry wrote:
Dear Texans:
Thank you for electing me to be again your Governor. I will continue to fight Washington to protect state rights, particularly the rights of the State of Texas. I will continue to fight for a secured border and protect Texans from the drug war in Mexico. I will continue to fight for better education and healthcare for our children. I will continue to oppose government-run healthcare. I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Again, thank you my fellow Texans.
Tha reminds me. I must thank all my customers at the Petro Truck Stop for keeping my bore hole a size 60mm over the past year. I also want to advise you that I had a surgeon cut my jaw muscles so I can now eat a baloney-size roll of meat.

Location hidden

#14663 Oct 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney refuses to show more than two years tax returns. His father, who would swat his wrinkled, smelly behind with a switch for his dirtbagginess, said that this kind of release is easily manipulated. This is why he called for a string of years.
Romney is a Dirtbag who spits on his father's memory and lies, lies, lies about his 10 years of paying ZERO taxes. I guarantee he will redo his taxes so that he gets a 9% income tax rate in future years.
He is foregoing deductions (which makes him unacceptable to be POTUS in his own words) as yet another way to lie to the American public about not paying less than a 13% rate.
You are such a dirtbag. There is no hope that you will become a decent human being in your lifetime.
More wild accusations from you troll. I would expect nothing less. No proof, just crazy talk and nothing to back any of it up.
YOu and the rest of the DNC trolls are in full panic mode after Obumblers debate performance. Its pretty funny to watch the damage control spin on the networks and even here. Keep it up, maybe the gullible will believe it.

Location hidden

#14664 Oct 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us NEVER forget.
"
Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.
And now, we learn today, at this peak moment, Tenet hears about Moussaoui. Someone might have added 2 + 2 + 2 and possibly busted up the conspiracy. But the president was down on the ranch, taking it easy. Tenet wasn't with him. Tenet never talked with him. Rice—as she has testified—wasn't with Bush, either. He was on his own and, willfully, out of touch.
A USA Today story, written right before Bush took off, reported that the vacation—scheduled to last from Aug. 3 to Sept. 3—would tie one of Richard Nixon's as the longest that any president had ever taken. " S
More of 'Blame Bush for everything" mentality.
What does any of that have to do with what happened in Libya, 11 YEARS LATER!!!!!!???? Heres the answer; NOTHING!! Just more smoke and mirrors from the 'blame the evil republicans' for everything crowd.
women voters

United States

#14665 Oct 6, 2012
Obama 2012
Petro el Hediondo

United States

#14666 Oct 6, 2012
women voters wrote:
Obama 2012
I am for too Obama because I have an Obama phone and don't want to lose it or my food and EBT benefits. Those along with the other accoutrements of whoredom, like my $5 fees at the Petro Struck Stop, will help me get by handsomely. Just like you fat women EBTers, we must stay in touch with our Obama phones and fight to keep what we got because that old snatch shrivels with age and just won't support us all our lives, will it?
vendido

El Paso, TX

#14667 Oct 6, 2012
Petro el Hediondo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am for too Obama because I have an Obama phone and don't want to lose it or my food and EBT benefits. Those along with the other accoutrements of whoredom, like my $5 fees at the Petro Struck Stop, will help me get by handsomely. Just like you fat women EBTers, we must stay in touch with our Obama phones and fight to keep what we got because that old snatch shrivels with age and just won't support us all our lives, will it?
Now you have a snatchola petro? Que lastima you joto.
Petro el Hediondo

United States

#14668 Oct 6, 2012
vendido wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have a snatchola petro? Que lastima you joto.
How do you all like my name, "vendido?" Of course it means the same as "hediondo," and both names mean the same.
drunk

United States

#14669 Oct 6, 2012
Yea
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14671 Oct 6, 2012
Petro el Hediondo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL 5 DOLLAR fee LOL
Waco 1909

Rochester, NY

#14673 Oct 6, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
More of 'Blame Bush for everything" mentality.
What does any of that have to do with what happened in Libya, 11 YEARS LATER!!!!!!???? Heres the answer; NOTHING!! Just more smoke and mirrors from the 'blame the evil republicans' for everything crowd.
Lord have mercy I hope Romney wins I can't take much more of this"everybody is blaming us poor sweet republicans for everything"shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspected Huntington child molester posts $50K ... (Mar '13) Sun TwoBlueDeafEyes 7
Sheila Ann Morton missing (Aug '14) Sun keeplooking 4
Huntington residents fed up with chronic pothol... Mar 28 TwoBlueDeafEyes 1
corner of six st. and ave F Mar 27 TwoBlueDeafEyes 3
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, TX Mar 26 TwoBlueDeafEyes 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lufkin, TX (Sep '10) Mar 26 TwoBlueDeafEyes 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lufkin, TX (Jan '12) Mar 14 corncob 5

Flood Warning for Angelina County was issued at March 30 at 11:23AM CDT

Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE