Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Manuela wrote:
Up Up and Away, I understand that you are not happy, I think that diddly is just jealous that you are willing to stand for what is right and he/she is too scared. If diddly can turn the attention to him/herself, then people will loose sight of the true "goals". IN MY OPINION, diddly is a scared looser.
For some perhaps stupid reason, I would like to give DIDDLY SQUAT a chance to redeem his self. He needs to apologize and explain. I would like if we all can get along here together. I don't mind differences of opinion. But I do mind anyone saying I have "abused" anything without knowing all the facts.

Since: Jul 12

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Just trying to keep this post alive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for refreshing this guide, I suggest anyone that has heard of questionable behavior, take the steps to get the facts. See what is documented, don't take anyone's word for anything from the lunches to the personal cars being filled up with gas. Do your own research, know the facts and then share them. Everyone on here needs to know what is real and what is smoke and mirrors.

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Up Up and Away wrote:
Just trying to keep this post alive.
Glad you are, maybe the 'new' posters will see it and also reply

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I hope so
diddly squat

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I see our foreign non Huntington area never been in Huntington nosey kibitzer is running things "In The Ground" again.

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

.uoy revo thgir klaw ot gniog era stoob eseht yad enO .od ot gniog era yeht tahw si gniklaw ,gniklaw rof edam era stoob esehT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

diddly squat wrote:
I see our foreign non Huntington area never been in Huntington nosey kibitzer is running things "In The Ground" again.
Diddly we sure have been missing you, glad to see you back with such stimulating conversation. I hope you are well and can keep us all in line. Heard anything interesting since you've been gone?

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

diddly squat wrote:
I notice you called me a KIBITZER.. I look the definition up. Which one am I? 1 2 or 3

kib·itz·er
   [kib-it-ser] Show IPA
noun Informal .
a spectator at a card game who looks at the players' cards over their shoulders, especially one who gives unsolicited advice.
a giver of uninvited or unwanted advice.
a person who jokes, chitchats, or makes wisecracks, especially while others are trying to work or to discuss something seriously.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Up Up and Away wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you called me a KIBITZER.. I look the definition up. Which one am I? 1 2 or 3
kib·itz·er
&#8194; &#8194;[kib-it-ser] Show IPA
noun Informal .
a spectator at a card game who looks at the players' cards over their shoulders, especially one who gives unsolicited advice.
a giver of uninvited or unwanted advice.
a person who jokes, chitchats, or makes wisecracks, especially while others are trying to work or to discuss something seriously.
How did he find out about the member's only card game on Mondays. Is nothing sacred or off limits anymore?

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

inacar wrote:
<quoted text>How did he find out about the member's only card game on Mondays. Is nothing sacred or off limits anymore?
With Col. Klink and Sgt. Schultz taking his orders, there is nothing Diddly won't find out. Bring some chips to next weeks card game Hogan.

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

inacar wrote:
<quoted text>How did he find out about the member's only card game on Mondays. Is nothing sacred or off limits anymore?
But they will never figure out where all of us meet at. Nor will they know the identity of the one who is sponsoring up and encouraging us.

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

inacar wrote:
The Fuehrer will be quite pleased with Diddly.
diddly squat

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

That long list at the beginning of this thread is ridiculous and beyond all reason.

Up Up and Away is an agitator activist from another state that has never lived in or near, or even thru Huntington.
He (or I suspect SHE) only changed the location that shows up with her post to Lufkin when I begin to question someone from another states interest in Huntington's business.

She was messing around in Diboll's business a few years ago.

She cruises the boards and PUSHES "others" to request records. She apparently has a lot of spare time or is sneaking this on her employer's time because she does all kind of research of the various states and comes up with links to provide to the locals she is pushing.

There is nothing wrong with local area taxpayers or residents and people who were raised here keeping an eye on their local government and pushing for answers and changes.

It's the distant outsiders with no connection I have a problem with.

I have read about these people and being able to manipulate on various boards, many of them a get an erotic high or can brag about their poweress to others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

diddly squat wrote:
That long list at the beginning of this thread is ridiculous and beyond all reason.
Up Up and Away is an agitator activist from another state that has never lived in or near, or even thru Huntington.
He (or I suspect SHE) only changed the location that shows up with her post to Lufkin when I begin to question someone from another states interest in Huntington's business.
She was messing around in Diboll's business a few years ago.
She cruises the boards and PUSHES "others" to request records. She apparently has a lot of spare time or is sneaking this on her employer's time because she does all kind of research of the various states and comes up with links to provide to the locals she is pushing.

There is nothing wrong with local area taxpayers or residents and people who were raised here keeping an eye on their local government and pushing for answers and changes.
It's the distant outsiders with no connection I have a problem with.
I have read about these people and being able to manipulate on various boards, many of them a get an erotic high or can brag about their poweress to others.

I guess you could be right because sometimes it seems dynamite isn't enough to encourage, motivate, and stir up people around these parts. We have managed to sit back and let others usurp our town. So I applaud anyone willing to help these days. It takes a rare soul to step out and help strangers. The next time anyone mentions tar and feathers I will remember your warning and not get involved. Thank you.

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

inacar wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you could be right because sometimes it seems dynamite isn't enough to encourage, motivate, and stir up people around these parts. We have managed to sit back and let others usurp our town. So I applaud anyone willing to help these days. It takes a rare soul to step out and help strangers. The next time anyone mentions tar and feathers I will remember your warning and not get involved. Thank you.
Oh, what a beautiful posting. I feel so complemented. Whether I am from, live in, or never been in Huntington is irrelevant. What is relevant is all citizens must do what they can to motivate people, investigate their government, spread information that can be useful in helping people look into their local government.

Thank you so much for this posting!

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Up Up and Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what a beautiful posting. I feel so complemented. Whether I am from, live in, or never been in Huntington is irrelevant. What is relevant is all citizens must do what they can to motivate people, investigate their government, spread information that can be useful in helping people look into their local government.
Thank you so much for this posting!
Up Up and Away, I for one am glad that you have offered so much useful information to all that come to these boards. It is with your hard work and effort that people are learning what they can do, if they wish, to get answers they want to questions they are asking. THANK YOU for all the time you have given to help me and others!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Manuela wrote:
<quoted text>
Up Up and Away, I for one am glad that you have offered so much useful information to all that come to these boards. It is with your hard work and effort that people are learning what they can do, if they wish, to get answers they want to questions they are asking. THANK YOU for all the time you have given to help me and others!!
Amen!
diddly squat

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I would think that the city providing employee applications would be illegal since seems I remember from my days of filling them out, questions are asked such if the applicant has ever been arrested (even if not guilty) etc and other very personnel info.

BUT SINCE RECORDS ARE BEING BARED, HOW ABOUT A COPY OF THE LAWSUIT MANUELA HAD AGAINST THE CITY AND HOW MANY TAX DOLLARS WAS SPENT THERE?

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

diddly squat wrote:
I would think that the city providing employee applications would be illegal since seems I remember from my days of filling them out, questions are asked such if the applicant has ever been arrested (even if not guilty) etc and other very personnel info.
BUT SINCE RECORDS ARE BEING BARED, HOW ABOUT A COPY OF THE LAWSUIT MANUELA HAD AGAINST THE CITY AND HOW MANY TAX DOLLARS WAS SPENT THERE?
just to correct you diddly.... I didn't have a lawsuit against the city.... and the records are available... go get them yourself.
As far as employee applications, all the records keeper has to do is black out information that is not public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington's Elderly Fire Chief (Jun '12) 25 min Happy pappy 89
what is going on at the city of huntington now ??? (Mar '12) 41 min Happy pappy 19
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Mike 17,165
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Losers 21,603
Review: El Canon Auto Sales LLC Jul 26 manuel 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••