Lufkin Police arrest two teens in con...

Lufkin Police arrest two teens in connection with Thursday nigh...

There are 51 comments on the The Lufkin Daily News story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Lufkin Police arrest two teens in connection with Thursday nigh.... In it, The Lufkin Daily News reports that:

Lufkin police have arrested two teenagers in the shooting death of a man late Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lufkin Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jay Hutson

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2006
This is my brother I would liek to know if any one has gotten a hold of his mom? You can get ahold of me threw email @ [email protected]
xavier shankel

Montgomery, TX

#2 Sep 19, 2006
The boys were kendal adams and stephen alford. i think they should have life in jail.
Jay Hutson

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2006
xavier shankel wrote:
The boys were kendal adams and stephen alford. i think they should have life in jail.
I agree.
BowseR

Ellicott City, MD

#4 Sep 19, 2006
what did they do
booo

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2006
they should have life in jail! Kendall should because he i heard that he shot him!
booo

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2006
if you don't kno da name then dont talk xavier shankel!!! it wasnt stephen alford!
booo

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2006
xavier shankel wrote:
talk what you know
ShaLonda Cole

Lufkin, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2006
Skoota that is not my cousin last name. Get it together why you being ratchet. If you gone speak something speak what you know. And Taleah said keep Kendal name out yo mouth. I hate when people try to talk and dont know what they talking about. Stephen is my cousin, my bad b and i advise you to keep my lil potna name out of yo mouth. and thats for anybody else that dont know what happen. And to the other dude you know who you are and you hiding in DIBOLL police must not being looking too hard because i was about to fight him at taco bell and they told me to leave. Do your job. But like i said speak that real.
mzmer

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2006
ShaLonda Cole wrote:
Skoota that is not my cousin last name. Get it together why you being ratchet. If you gone speak something speak what you know. And Taleah said keep Kendal name out yo mouth. I hate when people try to talk and dont know what they talking about. Stephen is my cousin, my bad b and i advise you to keep my lil potna name out of yo mouth. and thats for anybody else that dont know what happen. And to the other dude you know who you are and you hiding in DIBOLL police must not being looking too hard because i was about to fight him at taco bell and they told me to leave. Do your job. But like i said speak that real.
It's probably not too late for some remedial education.
undercover

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2006
ShaLonda Cole wrote:
I agree with you!! Stephen is a friend of mine and i don't appreciate, whateva the boy name is, talking about him and don't know what he talking about!! Keep stephen name out yo mouth!!!!!
sunshine

Sealy, TX

#11 Sep 22, 2006
keep your mouth shut you wasn't there, so don't putting things out there you no nothing about. you probably need god in your life.stephen didn't shot anyone,get your facts right before you speak.
a grandmother

Sealy, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2006
Xavier Shankle you should be praying instead of accusing anyone of killing anyone.was you there if so i think not,so plez don't say anything about stephen. how would you like someone to accuse you of killing someone.i bet your mother doesn't no you put this on here.
mzmer

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2006
Are you people trying to say that Stephen wasn't one of those arrested?
Bondo

Hannibal, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2006
Sounds like this STEVEN is their pastor , How about all of you trying to pay attention in school and learn how to talk , then try and leave the Ebonics out of this venue where folks may be reading and don't give a shit for your thug like mentality , The cops have a witness and well we will see if Stevie boy is the one they seen dropping the hammer on the poor slob who was not armed sounds like ole Steve is a punk ass coward.
mrd wrote:
Are you people trying to say that Stephen wasn't one of those arrested?
Rudi

Panama, Panama

#15 Sep 25, 2006
Goodness gracious, reading the other articles about this situation is like going to kindergarden all over again. lets grow up. Our soicety says all are
innocent until proven guilty,so lets get with the
program...
parent involved

Goshen, NY

#16 Sep 25, 2006
none of you no what the hell all of you are talking about. unless you all are helping me pay the lawyer fees you all need to stay out of it.and pray about it ,not talk about it.
Bondo

Hannibal, MO

#17 Sep 25, 2006
parent involved wrote:
none of you no what the hell all of you are talking about. unless you all are helping me pay the lawyer fees you all need to stay out of it.and pray about it ,not talk about it.
Hey Guess What

This is a place where people talk about things in the news , this is news so we are talking about it .
I think you should save your money for the appeal, if they have a witness your gonna be throwing your money away, because Johnny Chrochan is dead. he was the magic man.
Shantavia Rogers

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2006
i think they should have another chance because it's more to the story then just that. (n/c)
Shantavia Rogers

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2006
booo wrote:
if you don't kno da name then dont talk xavier shankel!!! it wasnt stephen alford!
yes it was stephen alford bacause they had there call phone with them and i was on the phone.
Shantavia Rogers

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2006
parent involved wrote:
like some one said there was a witness, real talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bring amy dempsey back to the vfd (Dec '12) Nov 21 Anonymous 33
Sheila Ann Morton missing (Aug '14) Nov 21 Anonymous 17
larry Keith davis (Oct '16) Oct '17 Username 3
Wooden Folklore Oct '17 Peter 2
David Mettlen? Oct '17 Concerned 2
newks (Jun '17) Oct '17 Username 3
Stephen Yates arrested again! (Oct '13) Oct '17 Username 19

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance