Huntington man accused of threatening...

Huntington man accused of threatening deputy

There are 15 comments on the KTRE-TV Lufkin story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Huntington man accused of threatening deputy. In it, KTRE-TV Lufkin reports that:

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, an officer arrived at the restaurant on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTRE-TV Lufkin.

ms k

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2011
He is a threat to everyone. Just look how he is with his on mother. How many get out of jail cards can you have?
Sales rep

Lexington, OK

#2 Sep 10, 2011
And what church do you attend on Sunday? Do they preach "judge not"?

Goliad, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2011
He needs to be locked up already! Why do they continue to let him out? It makes me sick he is still out on the streets thinking he can do whatever he pleases Lock him up, throw away the key

Goliad, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2011
Sales rep wrote:
And what church do you attend on Sunday? Do they preach "judge not"?
Its not judging when all his horrible actions are in public, Its fact, he needs to be off the streets,or maybe I guess all his aressts and convictions werent his fault? He is a target right? unreal
sales rep

Vidor, TX

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Unreal, you don't know what the firetruck you are talking about. Yes, you are judging.

Goliad, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2011
sales rep wrote:
Unreal, you don't know what the firetruck you are talking about. Yes, you are judging.

Nacogdoches, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Is anyone else aware that you can go to the county website, search a persons name and it gives a list of court cases? This man has a long list of cases including injury to a child and family violence and that is just in Angelina county...
And to be clear the Bible states in John 7:24 to judge righteously. "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
And in I Corinthians 2:15 Paul says, "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things..."
Speaking truth

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Thank you for knowing ALL the "facts".... God has COMPLETE control. I will pray that people like yourself realize God is on his side and he is far more knowledgeable than anyone on this earth. He has the support of a righteous father that knows where his heart is and God will not allow the enemy to win.

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

Blum, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Would this be the same man that assaulted the hpd officer?

Nacogdoches, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
@Speaking truth:
I never argued the fact that God is or is not on his side. Even Christians who fall out of fellowship with Christ (assuming by your response you know he is a Christian) and commit crimes against the law of the land will have to face the judgment of the law of the land. People misquote the scriptures about "judging" on a daily basis and that's why I quoted some of them. As far as Luke 10:19 this scripture is referring to when Christ sent the seventy into all the cities to act as Christ himself would... in love, and that when the seventy went into the cities they would be protected and by His Name have the power over all the enemy. They did not go into the cities and break the laws of the land. I earnestly hope this young man is Redeemed but committing crimes against the law does not excuse anyone (including Christians) from the judgment of the land. There are always consequences to our actions.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Dude this post was originally from over a year ago and then all of a sudden it's hit again. Same people still arguing the same old crap surrounding the same guy. It's called Karma... everyone will get what's coming to them eventually. Just sit back and wait for it, rather it be that you're on the wrong side of it or the right side of it. Every choice Durham has made has been HIS CHOICE so he'll pay for them just as we all pay for ours. Now really people GET OFF IT! And stop using ONE VERSE of scripture to try to make your point without referencing others to back it up. One verse out of context doesn't justify anything or anyone. And if you want to get right down to it try reading Rev. 22:18-21

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Yeah don't be adding to or taking away from the Word because there are consequences to that as well.

Since: Apr 12

Buffalo, TX

#12 Dec 17, 2012
I dint know him but he said he was going too beat them all three and he said he was going too Get a gun so yes he needs too stay in jail

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Texasbutterfly1965 wrote:
I dint know him but he said he was going too beat them all three and he said he was going too Get a gun so yes he needs too stay in jail
Is he in custody now?

Pineland, TX

#14 Jan 14, 2015
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he in custody now?
What is his name?
Mr nobody

Livingston, TX

#15 Dec 12, 2015
And now said deputy is begging to be a cop in zavalla and was forced to resign from Lufkin for abusing his authority. Pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry Keith davis Oct 23 kris 1
Worker needed Oct 11 LLSnook 2
News Witness at Lufkin capital murder trial says he ... Oct 7 Beautiful 1
News Sheriff's Office: Huntington woman pulling 2 ki... Oct 4 mike oxlong 1
where ya'll at? Sep '16 mike oxlong 1
News Man pleads guilty to four intoxicated assault c... (Jan '08) Sep '16 Darrin from sudbury 3
need a ride from hudson meadowbook Jul '16 rideless 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages