pollyanna

Fairfield, TX

#1 May 27, 2011
Does anyone know what has happened to the employees of City Hall? Each month I go in there, there seems to be a new group of employees. I am totally confused. Any help out there as to what has happened.
unreal

United States

#2 May 28, 2011
pollyanna wrote:
Does anyone know what has happened to the employees of City Hall? Each month I go in there, there seems to be a new group of employees. I am totally confused. Any help out there as to what has happened.
Heres an Idea...How about when your up there once a month, you ask them instead of posting business on topix??
Former Jasper countian

Sanford, TX

#3 May 28, 2011
Last time I checked, this is a public forum and pollyanna is perfectly with in her rights to ask a question.
unreal

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
Former Jasper countian wrote:
Last time I checked, this is a public forum and pollyanna is perfectly with in her rights to ask a question.
If people would mind their business as much as they do everyones elses, maybe we wouldnt live in a world where other peoples business becomes our own!
died in nam

Crockett, TX

#5 May 29, 2011
If you are talking about Broaddus Tx., Tell me where city hall is located. Please! I have been here for over 14 years, and I have yet to know where or if we had a city hall. lol. Oh, and by the way, do not let (Unreal) bother you, just look over the peanut gallery. Yep I put that peanut there, and proud of it. He sounds like a smart AZZ. Have a good day.
unreal

United States

#6 May 29, 2011
died in nam wrote:
If you are talking about Broaddus Tx., Tell me where city hall is located. Please! I have been here for over 14 years, and I have yet to know where or if we had a city hall. lol. Oh, and by the way, do not let (Unreal) bother you, just look over the peanut gallery. Yep I put that peanut there, and proud of it. He sounds like a smart AZZ. Have a good day.
LOL this is a Huntington forum. And wow your so Mature! Drama Drama Drama is all you people live for! How about we start a forum for all our fallen Soliders/Officers and show gratitude to them and their families, instead of trying to start (wait for it.....) DRAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a ride from hudson meadowbook Jul 19 rideless 1
Audibel Jul 12 Gene Craig 4
Sheila Ann Morton missing (Aug '14) Jul 7 ILOVEYOUSHEILA 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Lufkin industries (Sep '15) May '16 Mikey 4
Voe For Donald Trump May '16 Politics 101 2
Leeann Daniels Apr '16 2fly4awhiteguy 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages