New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sham Hannuty

Ilion, NY

#19076 Jul 23, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sham
Sham = fraud
Sham Hannuty

Ilion, NY

#19077 Jul 23, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Bill, not keeping up with current event?
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/23/report_andrew...
He'll have to wait till he's out of prison to get re-elected (like Marion Berry)
Who filed the charges. Much ado about nothing. They will never touch Andy. Even chris Krispie Kreme wouldn't endorse azzholerino. Any more pipe dreams?
Ann

Syracuse, NY

#19090 Aug 28, 2014
Iwould vote, I do not know if there is a primary for my party, or how to find out if there is a primary. Information does not seem to be readily available!
Robert Burns

New York, NY

#19092 Aug 29, 2014
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
He has let me down, so I will not vote again.
Why did you vote for a totally unqualified community organizer to run the United States?
The guy never had a job and couldn't even run a Lemonade Stand. Didn't you know that?
Nina

Albany, NY

#19093 Aug 29, 2014
NY Quits wrote:
I quit smoking today.
I hate all of you.
understandable
Pugs

Queensbury, NY

#19094 Aug 29, 2014
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
If you don't vote...you can't complain. How did Obama let you down? It's the congress that let us down. The filibuster rule let us down. This congress (mainly republicans) have used the filibuster more since Obama became president, than it was ever used in the past...combined...since it's inception. The House had the majority..they've spent more time trying to repeal The ACA and what I do with my vajaja...than passing bills that will create jobs. So tell me again, how has Obama let you down?
Lol

Victor, NY

#19096 Aug 29, 2014
Pugs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't vote...you can't complain. How did Obama let you down? It's the congress that let us down. The filibuster rule let us down. This congress (mainly republicans) have used the filibuster more since Obama became president, than it was ever used in the past...combined...since it's inception. The House had the majority..they've spent more time trying to repeal The ACA and what I do with my vajaja...than passing bills that will create jobs. So tell me again, how has Obama let you down?
Well some of us have gigantic deductables now thanks to ACA... but what do you care as long as it don't affect you!
bkallday

South Ozone Park, NY

#19097 Sep 9, 2014
I'm 19 and I'd like to vote. I live in East Setauket and don't know where a polling station is. Someone please reply.
I live here

Fredonia, NY

#19098 Sep 9, 2014
PUGS are you that stupid or were you born that way, What a disconnected idiot!
Pugs

Queensbury, NY

#19099 Sep 9, 2014
You're a classy POS I live here....because someone has a different viewpoint from yours...they are stupid....and an idiot.....real classy.

“BAS in Electrical Engineering”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#19100 Sep 9, 2014
Pugs wrote:
You're a classy POS I live here....because someone has a different viewpoint from yours...they are stupid....and an idiot.....real classy.
It's not that you disagree or have a differing opinion. It's how you presented such opinion. It was arrogant and offending to read to anyone who held an opposing thought. What you wrote sounds a lot like you are belittling anyone who opposes you.
conklincolt

Camden, NY

#19104 Sep 10, 2014
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
In what way did he let you down?
Bobo Brazil

Schroon Lake, NY

#19105 Sep 11, 2014
Sham Hannuty wrote:
<quoted text> Sham = fraud
LOL, you have the sense of humor of an obama caddy on a hot humid day, what a moron, I guess your mother didn't drown the stupid children
Stan Stasiak

Ridgewood, NY

#19106 Sep 12, 2014
Bobo Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you have the sense of humor of an obama caddy on a hot humid day, what a moron, I guess your mother didn't drown the stupid children
Sean the Manatee/Wallbanger Hannitys parents and he were originally Donkey And Shanty Irish.

They felt that they were better than all their friends because they took the dishes out of the sink before they urinated in it.
dissapointed

Montgomery, NY

#19107 Sep 18, 2014
I will vote for the candidate that will support the middle class. Obama let us down. Immigration is out of control 78% of my hard earned money goes toward medicaid that is ridiculous why Should we have to loose our homes because we have to take care of every one else. Very very dissapointed
Paul

Remsen, NY

#19109 Sep 19, 2014
dissapointed wrote:
I will vote for the candidate that will support the middle class. Obama let us down. Immigration is out of control 78% of my hard earned money goes toward medicaid that is ridiculous why Should we have to loose our homes because we have to take care of every one else. Very very dissapointed
and who is the middle class , I'd like your definition of middle class .....
Robert Burns

New York, NY

#19110 Sep 19, 2014
Ah yes the vote; let's see who hasn't already been bought and paid for and most importantly let's see who doesn't get arrested before election day.
Elgin Earlwell

Schroon Lake, NY

#19112 Sep 25, 2014
Stan Stasiak wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean the Manatee/Wallbanger Hannitys parents and he were originally Donkey And Shanty Irish.
They felt that they were better than all their friends because they took the dishes out of the sink before they urinated in it.
And you were spawned by dividing paramecium on pond scum, but we won't hold that against you.
dominoseacliff

Sea Cliff, NY

#19113 Sep 25, 2014
I would have voted for Sea Cliff Mayor Bruce Kennedy in the State Assembly Republican Primary by switching my voter registration to Republican before July 15, as a lot of Sea Cliff residents were planning to do, but the rug was swept beneath us in this strategy for success when Bruce accepted the Democrats' invitation to run for State Senator against entrenched GOP leader Carl Marcellino with 18 years under his belt. Kennedy, a life-long Republican, gave the Dems a willing candidate to put his good name on the line while actual up-and-coming Dems danced away from that challenge. Politics at its purest, and politics at his putrid best at the same time. I'll stick with the more sincere incorporated Village of Sea Cliff level, thank you. Street Mayor Joe Krupinski.
Mike

East Syracuse, NY

#19116 Sep 27, 2014
Let's face it! The day those towers fell should have been a wake up call. It proved but one thing. The people you vote in to office do not care about you! From your mayor to your president.
We the people, is just a catch-phrase written on some parchment a long time ago. A time when slavery and thievery was rampant. Hell, it's what built this country.
You want to see how powerful your vote is? Don't use it! A government cannot exist if we don't vote them in. I say, it is time for real change. Not anarchy! Just a government actually run by the people and for its people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Bruser 2,389
The two faces of Harvey Finkelstein (Dec '07) 9 hr steveshake 60
Snow storm 20 hr Hornymonkey 2
LIE road rage arrest (May '07) Sun Moral Man 278
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Jan 21 Sambee 13
NY Blood Center Issues Emergency Donor Appeal (Jan '11) Jan 21 NY Blood Donor 2
OurHarvest Comes to West Babylon! Jan 19 Jack909 1

Huntington Station News Video

More from around the web

Huntington Station People Search