Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2014
EOrtiz

Southampton, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2009
I went there to get a rear quarter panel fixed after an accident.He changed his original estimate[that should have given me a clue].Work was very shoddy .I should have listened to other interviews on the internet.STAY AWAY!
EOrtiz

Southampton, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2009
I meant reviews on the internet
ASal

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2010
I have had many dealings with this body shop. I have mostly been quite satisfied with their work and friendly attitude. They are by far the most reasonable in cost of repair.
Vito DePalo

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 12, 2010
EOrtiz wrote:
I went there to get a rear quarter panel fixed after an accident.He changed his original estimate[that should have given me a clue].Work was very shoddy .I should have listened to other interviews on the internet.STAY AWAY!
The only reason you posted this absolute lie on the net was because you did not want to pay your deductible-in fact you refused to pick up the car until your insurance company told you that you needed to pay the deductible
PhilH

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2010
This is without doubt the best shop I have ever been to.
Edward is always very polite & the prices are reasonable. The work is absolutely first class & done when they say it will be done
PhilH

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2010
BTW I live in Cold Spring Harbor, just on a business trip to SC & doing this posting.
Chris Sr

Huntington, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2010
I had nothing but difficulties with this auto body company. They are running a SCAM. THEY took over a month to fix just a minor cosmetic job that could have been taken care of within a week. After FINALLY getting my car back, there was a HUGE 8-inch INFLICTED HOLE that wasn't originally there before it was taken to this DePalo & Sons "Auto Body Shop". I should have gotten a real professional opinion.

BEWARE they are SCAM Artists.
Chris Sr

Huntington, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2010
EOrtiz wrote:
I agree they are total SCAM ARTISTS!
A Guzman

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Aug 27, 2010
DePalo & Sons is hands down the best shop I have ever used. The customer service is impecible. Staff was always willing and able to answer all of my questions especially when dealing with the insurance company. The quality of work done at this shop surpasses any other. I know this to be true because I have referred a number of people who then call me to thank me. Best service and excellent prices.
JGD

Rockville Centre, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2010
I work for an insurance company, & so I know this is one of the most highly respected body shops on Long Island. It's one of the few shops I know that has multiple insurance companies recommending it--and we really don't want people to go to bad shops! Outside of my job, it's the place I send my family & friends when they need work, because I know the job will be done, & done right. I've heard many complaints about a lot of other shops, but not this one. Again, I know from experience--all the damage on a car is not always visible from the outside--often, you can't find things until you take the car apart, & there's often additional damage. So if someone had an estimate "change," it's probably because they found more damage & didn't want to return the car until it was fixed properly. You can trust the DePalo's to take care of you when you need your car fixed.
Felix M Laurel Hollow

Bayonne, NJ

#11 Sep 1, 2010
I have been using DePalo & Sons for about 10 years and have always found them to be extremely professional and talented. They have provided excellent service at very reasonable prices. Every job they have done on my vehicles has been absoluteley perfect. I have also sent friends there and they all agree. DePalo & Sons is one of the most highly respected body shops on Long Island and I wouldn't dream of taking any of my vehicles to any other shop.
Djc

Flushing, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2011
They be liars
Tux

Bronx, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2011
Worst shop ever. Don't go trust me it's nothing but problems
Game legend

Douglasville, GA

#14 May 4, 2012
Great guys
Rich P

Huntington Station, NY

#15 May 16, 2013
Our family has been using DePalo for over 15 years, and can honestly report they are, by far, the best auto body shop I have ever dealt with. Their prices are fair, their work is fantastic, and they are pleasant to deal with. They were recommended by our insurance company, USAA, and I know that's a hard recommendation to acquire, since USAA guarantees all the work. Be wary of any negative reviews. I suspect they could have been posted by the competition. With so many shopt from which to choose, why would I continue to go back to them time and time again?
Christopher S

Huntington, NY

#16 Jan 27, 2014
I've had two dealings with Depalo and Sons in Hungtington. Both perfectly pleasant and professional. I tend to ignore people that are way too adamant about their bad experiences. It's a body shop. Was it really that bad? If you have a legitimate gripe, just talk about it. When you use word's like "scam artist" for a business that's been around for years, it makes you sound like a knucklehead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 43 min Wolfhawk46 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Review: Morgan And Curtis Associates Mon johnysethi 1
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Sun nicole 19
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Aug 27 WFLI 1
•••

Huntington Station News Video

•••
•••

Huntington Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE