A look at four unsolved Suffolk homic...

A look at four unsolved Suffolk homicides

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 19, 2011, titled A look at four unsolved Suffolk homicides. In it, Newsday reports that:

Russell Peterman Jr., 25, was fatally shot Sept. 7, 2010 -- the night of his birthday -- as he talked with his father and two cousins on the stoop of a Huntington Station home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Trashtic Beach

New York, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
These are all unsolved because they are dark skinned - does anyone really care with one less Kool-Aid drinker, pants on the ground trash we are all safer.

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2011
it is a shame you don't have the balls to deal with anyone face to face.
Boss man

New York, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Go check the Cotton Fields or Welfare social serive line I bet you find a few coons their.

Go check the Cotton Fields or Welfare social serive line I bet you find a few coons their.

Look for the pants on the ground, Nappy Hair, kool-Aid grape soda drinking trash!
Nameless

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Feb 26, 2011
Boss man wrote:
Look for the pants on the ground, Nappy Hair, kool-Aid grape soda drinking trash!
If you can't do the rhyme, we don't have the time.
Food Stamps

New York, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Honestly, who cares if 4 dead nappy hair fools are ever found. We all know cops there these files away a long time ago becuase they are cotton pickers and future Welfare trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) 4 hr Ms Audrey J 25
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) Wed Sleepless in Tac... 426
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Dix Hills Mar 22 spappas93 1
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Mar 21 Dennis Woody Powers 30
News Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph (Apr '07) Mar 18 Cabbage 201
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Mar 14 Bonnie S 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Mar 13 Herb 94

Huntington Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Station Mortgages