HUNTINGTON STATION: Police probe home...

HUNTINGTON STATION: Police probe home invasion

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 29, 2008, titled HUNTINGTON STATION: Police probe home invasion. In it, Newsday reports that:

Suffolk police said yesterday they are continuing their investigation into a home-invasion robbery that left a resident injured with a gunshot to the back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ron Zoni

Warwick, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2008
I'll bet that this wasn't drug related and everyone involved was a nice clean cut white guy. No darkies or illegal were involved.
Ron Zoni

Warwick, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2008
They censored d a r k i e s.
Commutes by bicycle

Englewood, CO

#3 Apr 29, 2008
Its good to see that the homeowner was able to defend themselves.
Mark

Bronxville, NY

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Hmmmm

u think the house had drugs???
Nancy

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2008
Drugs? Gangs? Hmmmm I would have to say yes. Have you ever left the train station at Huntington. Blatant drug dealing and gang banging all over the place!
LIbeauty

Farmingdale, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2009
Mark wrote:
Hmmmm
u think the house had drugs???
No it did not, hard working people live there.
Alica Darling

Ridge, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2009
Ron Zoni wrote:
I'll bet that this wasn't drug related and everyone involved was a nice clean cut white guy. No darkies or illegal were involved.
Do you think that clean cut white guys dont commit crimes? How stupid are you!
Ladybuglongislan d

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 2, 2009
Alica Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that clean cut white guys dont commit crimes? How stupid are you!
Exactly, must be real dumb? White folks commit the same crimes as black folks! Its 2009 get you sh*t together
Ladybuglongislan d

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 2, 2009
Ron Zoni wrote:
Of course it was drug related? Huh, no darkies? WTF??? is wrong with you? why would someone from nyack or the metro area come out to huntington for??? To sell insurance-yeah right! Bet you it was drug related.
the real deal

Glens Falls, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2010
these so called thugs have been doing this for over a year its about time they caught them and they were random targets
the real deal

Glens Falls, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2010
when this guy robbed my buddy last year he got shot in the leg after wrestling the gun away .same people and my friend is as straight laced as they come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 1 Bruser 2,612
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 30 joeyblack 38
News A&G Bakery hosts waffle pop-up in North Babylon Apr 29 jim beam 1
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr 29 commodity broker 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 27 marissamacc11 41
News Site plan for Matinecock Court housing project OKd (Jan '10) Apr 27 BDF 29
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) Apr 26 john doe 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Station Mortgages