Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington

Full story: Newsday

Residents on one Huntington block were left on edge early Wednesday afternoon when a man began vomiting and throwing glass bottles out his second-story window and police negotiated for more than three hours ...

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lovley lilah

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Hoe stfu every one is larrys girl friend join the club lol me my friend and about 16 others everys ones his babyyyyyyyy girllll because hes a good babyyyyy boyyyyyy this stuoid ass shit I love him but hes nasty yes he is a ladys man and hes always gonna be just that don't get ya pantys n a bunch he is a disease trust I know because he gave me one I put my self in that situation hes a good guy but just bad decisions
Anonymous wrote:
I think it's f*kin HILARIOUS and sad that u ppl have nothing better to discuss or do than obsess over an absolute talented, kind hearted, genius. Most of u ppl prob don't even know Larryjoe. If u took as much time working as u do thinking and writing about him, then MAYBE, not likely, u would make a third of the $ he's made and makes. I find it creepy actually that so many ppl are infatuated with him. U all are SO jealous of him, it's pathetic. I'm very proud to say i'm his gf and I love him. I think u losers should find a new hobby. I'm only on here bc I heard there were a bunch of fudge-packers on here writing about someone they fear n wish they could be.
P.S. no one will remember u when u die...but everyone will remember Larryjoe...for the good or the bad. And if he wrote a memoir, u know all u rejects would be scrambling to get to the front of the line to buy it...suckasssssss
Someone who cares

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

I met LJ not to long ago and he defiantly has an addictive personality as well as more of us then you think. Hey how many of you are smart enough to get help and face it. LJ is and its hard as hell. He will prevail after walking a straight line for a while, It takes time and stamina he will do it without drugs while some of you will be struggling. I am praying that I will meet him again after he beats the disease of addiction, goes into remission and succeeds. Drugs suck but he is a Human Being
cnote

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

LJ is a good dude, best of luck to LJ and everyone talking shit can take it DEEP Queers!
_seaboard

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Afraid of you Larry??? I remember when skinny little red head gene mcadams knocked you down and almost out with one punch. Maybe it was the 97 vikes you ate that morning. Only reason why people were afraid to fight u is the fact that u may bleed on them and give them AIDS you sick basted...oh btw how's the UFC career going with those corn rolls u had. Just die already dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntington Station News Video

•••
•••

Huntington Station Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••