Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington

Full story: Newsday 84
Residents on one Huntington block were left on edge early Wednesday afternoon when a man began vomiting and throwing glass bottles out his second-story window and police negotiated for more than three hours ... Full Story
bailout

Shirley, NY

#74 Feb 16, 2009
I saw larry shit in his own garbage can in his office at seaboard securities caus he was closing a dude and didnt want to get off the phone. It stunk up the entire office.
mount sinai

AOL

#75 Nov 2, 2010
hey larry, to hell with all these people, get back to work and make some money..
mount sinai

New York, NY

#77 Dec 24, 2010
went to school with this tool....he's been a tool since second grade when he proclaimed himself to be a black belt. ever see him throw a football? you can't truly be a tough guy and throw a football like a girl. and yet this meatball always pulled straight a's....go figure. big ups to karma.
allgaier

United States

#79 May 27, 2011
Jay fired larry for smokin crack in front of the building? Typical jerkoff! He probably had a month or 2 that he didn't do 200k ! Cause nobody had the balls to say sh*t when we smoked crack in the office all day and did more gross then the whole firm! QUEERS! They were just all afraid of 2 whire thrash dirtbags who had each others backs! Larrys a dousche- but he knows he is! Most of u r just big mouth, finger pointing, mad cool brokers, still takin a $250 a wk draw! Me n larry would eat that for breakfast n smoke another $250 for lunch,do some gross n go home! If u can't have fun n throw piss out the window, then y go to work?
The watcher

West Islip, NY

#80 Jun 7, 2011
Larry, you got f...d up in your own apartment. You are a looser!!!!! Crackhead!!!! You need serious help and you think you are invinsible but your time will come a....hole!!!! I'm glad you are getting off on people being afraid of you. Must be a lonely place a..hole!!!!
friendly neighbor

West New York, NJ

#81 Oct 24, 2011
I was Larry's neighbor. Sure he had a few quirks, but dont we all. For the watchers information Larry fucked that dude up. The fight woke me up out of a dead sleep. The chaos erupted in the apt, but the damage was done in the hallway. Dudes blood was everywhere, not Larry's. Cops came and busted down the door, since he had barricaded himself in there, after his assailant had left a blood trail down into the parking lot I recall him saying he earned more a week than the arresting officer made in a year, very funny conversation. Matter of fact they were gunna let him go back in and sleep it off, until Larry started screaming at the top of his lungs, "WHO THE FUCK IS GUNNA FIX MY DOOR!!!" over and over again...that was it, theybrought him in. He was only in the apt about 3 weeks after that then he moved out, I was outta there 2 weeks after that. Larry made the living experience at that complex interesting for sure. The dude just has a drug problem, he needs some love people!
larry blow me

United States

#82 Nov 14, 2011
Harrison Securities wrote:
Oh My God!!! Great job larry. Do you still have those scabs all over your arms and legs?
larry stopping a f***** p**** and fight a transvestite
larry blow me

Fowlerville, MI

#83 Nov 17, 2011
Martini-Glen Cove wrote:
for the record he is not locked up or in a rubber room-seriously-he had a bad day and made some mistakes-but no one can take the fact away that he is an awesome broker and can make money-also If he cares about u and ur a good friend to him like i am he will do anything for me and always be here for me-
everyone must be pretty jealous take time out of there day to write trash about someone they dont even know-
Who cares if he can make money seriously?
Larry is a public disgrace! Throwing shit at an old lady really he did. How about if that was your mother? He needs to be locked up upstate. Then we will see who the real badass is. Abusing women does not make a tough guy! He needs to do some real time then an extensive rehab then some anger management then a shrink then and maybe he can coexist with the general population.
Shakia

Peekskill, NY

#85 Jan 11, 2012
Larry is at it again! this time he in jail! now i can live in peace
BROKER

Boca Raton, FL

#86 Apr 18, 2012
I WORKED WITH LARRY 10 YEARS AGO I WALKED IN THE BATHROOM MY FIRST DAY AND HE HAD HIS PANTS AROUND HIS ANKLES WIPING HIS ASS HE SHIT HIS PANTS @ 8AM FROM ALL THE VICADINS AND COKE THAT MORNING
LJ Follower

Kings Park, NY

#87 May 9, 2012
Hey did this guy make the news again? or is this a different Larry Alfano? http://kingspark.patch.com/articles/crime-rep...
JAYDALONE

Pittsburgh, PA

#88 Jun 22, 2012
Here is my real name larry its Dileone!!!! you know who I am. I am not afraid of you Larry. I will beat ya up then I will fi-ya-yas lol. then watch you roll a blunt in 2 seconds in a board meeting and eat a hard boiled egg LOL. This guy is a Legend in his own time.
JAYDALONE

Pittsburgh, PA

#89 Jun 22, 2012
Its so funny so many people know who Larry is. I still tell Larry story's to people this very day. And I worked with this guy almost 10 years ago. this Guy is way too funny and needs his own TV show.
Pizza Face

Sound Beach, NY

#90 Sep 2, 2012
put a fork in him hes done!

the end of an ERROR
cnote

Boca Raton, FL

#91 Nov 5, 2012
lj is not done...hes back at it this time in the precious metals game
Anonymous

Paterson, NJ

#92 Jan 2, 2013
I think it's f*kin HILARIOUS and sad that u ppl have nothing better to discuss or do than obsess over an absolute talented, kind hearted, genius. Most of u ppl prob don't even know Larryjoe. If u took as much time working as u do thinking and writing about him, then MAYBE, not likely, u would make a third of the $ he's made and makes. I find it creepy actually that so many ppl are infatuated with him. U all are SO jealous of him, it's pathetic. I'm very proud to say i'm his gf and I love him. I think u losers should find a new hobby. I'm only on here bc I heard there were a bunch of fudge-packers on here writing about someone they fear n wish they could be.
P.S. no one will remember u when u die...but everyone will remember Larryjoe...for the good or the bad. And if he wrote a memoir, u know all u rejects would be scrambling to get to the front of the line to buy it...suckasssssss
Pat

Melville, NY

#93 Jan 14, 2013
is larry still living at the laquinta hotel?? loser!!!!!!
Anonymous

Baltimore, MD

#94 Feb 4, 2013
Hi "Pat," I actually heard he moved into ur mother's place....i know, I was shocked too...
I think it's absolutely hysterical that no one uses their real name on here. It must suck to have no balls and hafto continue being a "man"....n what must suck more is being a grown ass man asking if another grown man is staying ina hotel! And he's the loser???!!! Omg...
mak

New York, NY

#95 Jul 30, 2013
Is this the same Larry alfano from whitestone ? If it is,you got what you deserved .
Karma is a bitch
Cornelius

Keller, TX

#96 Aug 9, 2013
I like monkeys...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 3 hr Kevywright 56
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 hr Bruser 2,363
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... 23 hr fred666 3
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Sat AllAboutTheBenjamins 10
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) Fri 31 years an RN 266
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) Dec 18 Calvin James 72
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1

Huntington Station News Video

More from around the web

Huntington Station People Search