Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington

Full story: Newsday

Residents on one Huntington block were left on edge early Wednesday afternoon when a man began vomiting and throwing glass bottles out his second-story window and police negotiated for more than three hours ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 84 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DDD

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Ha I know who that is I live in the area and that guy is always doing stupid stuff I parked my car by his door once and when i came back to it he was sitting right at it setting things on fire in a pot on the sidewalk when i said something he started flipping out on me and I got in my car and got the heck out of there
baddest2dabone

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

lol thats great
yeaaa

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

thats what happens when you do coke for 7 days straight
pedro

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

his name is larry alfano I know him and hes a really nice guy, he just lost his job and was really in a bad way, i hope hes ok
Larry Huntington NY

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

I know him also he is a good guy just going through alot of crap right now what he needs is help and not everyone being such morons and ignorant as-es I bet if this was there kids they would all feel differntly about it and they would say my poor son its not his fault .
DRUG USERS SUCK

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Are you kidding me? The guy is a known drug user, a public disturbance, I DON'T CARE IF HE'S BENEDICT THE 16TH, the guy has no place in society at the point he's at. I'm not saying lock him up, but to say "Awwwww, he's a nice guy" is totally ireelevant and irresponsible. Whoever his parents and freinds are, they should hang their heads in freakin' shame for even allowing the poor dude to get this far. His problems are not Huntington's, and they should not have to deal with a nut who walks around town in running shorts, sweating, in February, while screaming at his dog.....
REXX

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

WOOF WOFF
REXX

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

leave daddy alone
Dougie Klook

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

this guy is a maniac.. i was once walking down the street and he threw feces at me. I was able to dodge out of the way, but the poor 74 year old woman was not as fortunate. He just kept laughing and screaming "Poopy Granny Poopy Granny". This man needs some serious help
Da Man

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

This guy is the absolute man.... Hard times make people do Crazy things. For Isntance the era in vietnam. For the love of god Get off his back And let Freedom RinG!!!
huntington

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Dougie Klook wrote:
this guy is a maniac.. i was once walking down the street and he threw feces at me. I was able to dodge out of the way, but the poor 74 year old woman was not as fortunate. He just kept laughing and screaming "Poopy Granny Poopy Granny". This man needs some serious help
i saw him at one stop last night he's out
larrys old coldcaller

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

HAHAHA this stockbroker is F**king shot!!!
Out of control... how people send this guy money i don't understand... A crackhead is an understatement...
Man From Nantucket

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

HAHAHAHA Let's rock...

Since: Apr 08

Pelham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

its a wonderful life !!
Martini-Glen Cove

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

first of all i am one of larry's friends and none of you know him-none of you are his friends so who are you to say anything-also for the record he does not smoke crack anymore and hasn't for awhile-shows how much you know him-you are all haters and losers-why dont you all take a look at yourselves before you comment on anyone else-no one is perfect-all i can say he i love him and i will always have his back-that what a true friend does-
LARRYS DEALER

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

IM NOT HIS FRIEND IM HIS DEALER... AND IF HE'S NOT ON CRACK HE'S ON SOMETHING STRONGER . I'M SURE HE'S A GREAT GUY WITH A GIANT HEART BUT HE TREATS PEOPLE LIKE SHIT AND ACTS LIKE HE'S ABOVE EVERYONE... THEN HE NEEDS FRIENDS... FUCK THAT ...IM HIS DEALER NOT HIS FRIEND...NOW GO CRY ME A RIVER
bill

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

actually the same thing did happen to my son...he was a raging drug addict and he died of an OD ...so "awwww my poor son" is not the right solution...if your really his friend you might think this is the wake up call he needs to change his life..this guy is not the MAN he's a drug abuser and will end up dead... if he's ur friend get him some help...

Since: Apr 08

Pelham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

he doesnt want to get better so until he does stop boo hoo ing for him, lock his ass up in rehab ..............next
next station-hell

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

He's a nice guy who wants to vomit and spit out of a window. hard times don't mean it's time to meltdown and disrupt the neighborhood. He should have saved his money instead of buying dope
Martini-Glen Cove

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

no one can make some one get help-they have to want help first of all-all my powers cant force someone to change-they have to want to change-all i can go its be there for him and make sure he does not hurt himself or others-i care about him so much i cant tell you and hate seeing him like this-but i wont leave his side i will be there till the end trying 2 help-i might hot beleive in what all my friends do in there life i beleive in them-and i beleive he will be fine-he is such a strong, successful broker-its amazing what he can do-and why ever this so called drug dealer is speakin on here you dont know anything so get a clue-u thought he was still smokin crack-i know who he deals with buddy and its not u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Station Discussions

Search the Huntington Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr r u crazy 6,377
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 13 hr Bruser 2,264
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Jul 29 Gravity Pete 670
Review: The Karate Academy Of Bethpage (Nov '13) Jul 29 Carly 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 28 trs 16,778
•••
•••

Huntington Station News Video

•••
•••

Huntington Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE