Conflict holds up tax breaks for $5M ...

Conflict holds up tax breaks for $5M Bay Shore treatment clinic

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Oct 1, 2017, titled Conflict holds up tax breaks for $5M Bay Shore treatment clinic. In it, Newsday reports that:

If you used an Optimum login , click the Connect Account button to use your Optimum login info to manage your Newsday subscription account. If you used a Newsday login , it looks like it's not connected to an active subscriber account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rehab land

Islip, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2017
Send them over to Pilgrim State plenty of room , and save 5 million dollars from going into the scumbag Jim Petrocelli Jr's. pockets. Angie the Witch Carpenter would love to see drug addicts to over run Bayshore and turn it into Detroit, or Chicago. Tell the George Soros Wanabe Gerry Wackoff to rezone heartland for Re-hab land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mon Big Bruser 2,914
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) Sat Suspicious 54
News Man charged with robbing four banks (Jan '08) Sep 11 Drugs are bad 87
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Aug 30 Kbuck18 78
News Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph (Apr '07) Aug 29 smartlogic 204
Before Kmart..3350 Hempstead tpke. Aug 25 Shae 1
THOMAS FUSTER a self blinded bu...rd. Aug 22 James El tiburon 1

Huntington Station Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Station Mortgages