Getaway driver accepts deal in killin...

Getaway driver accepts deal in killing of Whittier High student

There are 22 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Getaway driver accepts deal in killing of Whittier High student. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A former Whittier resident faces three years in state prison for his role in the April 3, 2009 fatal shooting of a Whittier High School linebacker at a party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

Whittier, CA

#21 Nov 29, 2010
Yours Truly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how convinient that Ramirez just happened to be driving bye, right... and you said it, they were his friends, tell me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are.
first off i was at the party so i knew what happen. im not saying the driver is innocent but he wasnt the getaway, but he also knew what happen. it was his choice to say yes or no and he chose yea to get them

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 29, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
first off i was at the party so i knew what happen. im not saying the driver is innocent but he wasnt the getaway, but he also knew what happen. it was his choice to say yes or no and he chose yea to get them
Hey, dirty's friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acting City Manager 14 min Montebello is a mess 8
City Council Ignored the Law 19 min Mtbl Resident 3
Is Kevin Gone? 42 min Wonder Why 40
Montebello CM back in the news 53 min Wonder Why 24
Will Molinari Be Next Mayor? 1 hr WTH is happening ... 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,274
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 35,089

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages