Getaway driver accepts deal in killin...

Getaway driver accepts deal in killing of Whittier High student

There are 22 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Getaway driver accepts deal in killing of Whittier High student. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A former Whittier resident faces three years in state prison for his role in the April 3, 2009 fatal shooting of a Whittier High School linebacker at a party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yours Truly

La Habra, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2010
If Ramirez claims that he was such a good boy with two jobs why was he at a house party with people selling Nitris? And I believe he also had a child at home, so no sympathy for Ramirez.
RIP PAJ

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2010
What a great story to tell his child when its older. Aiding a killer makes you no less than one.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2010
His attorney is trying to make it sound like the low life was just a victim of circumstance. Just not so.
The real deal

Sunland, CA

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Im glad he only got 3 years and did not get caught up in the whole aiding and a bedding and gang enhancement. I know 3 years seems like a long time but when you think about the other possibilities, 3 years aint bad. I hope his girl hangs in there and gives him all the support he will need. Kudos to his lawyer.
The real deal

Sunland, CA

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Jumping Jim wrote:
His attorney is trying to make it sound like the low life was just a victim of circumstance. Just not so.
So you were there?
Yours Truly

La Habra, CA

#6 Nov 24, 2010
The real deal wrote:
Im glad he only got 3 years and did not get caught up in the whole aiding and a bedding and gang enhancement. I know 3 years seems like a long time but when you think about the other possibilities, 3 years aint bad. I hope his girl hangs in there and gives him all the support he will need. Kudos to his lawyer.
First of all his girl is out probably getting it on with his homies just like all other girls that supposable wait for their man till they get out of the pin, and second of all he's a looser in prison end of story.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 25, 2010
The real deal wrote:
<quoted text>So you were there?
How about you.3918
hey

Whittier, CA

#8 Nov 25, 2010
Yours Truly wrote:
If Ramirez claims that he was such a good boy with two jobs why was he at a house party with people selling Nitris? And I believe he also had a child at home, so no sympathy for Ramirez.
the driver wasnt even at the party. the two guys ran off and then he saw there friend
lady bug

Whittier, CA

#9 Nov 25, 2010
I guess it is just not fashionable to accept responsibility, and other "not my hijo, he's a good boy. Just giving a friend a ride".
lady bug

Whittier, CA

#10 Nov 25, 2010
The real deal wrote:
Since she is not his wife, I hope she gets an education and moves ahead with plans for her life and children. She needs to be independent of this guy who has shown pretty bad judgement.
Yours Truly

La Habra, CA

#11 Nov 25, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
the driver wasnt even at the party. the two guys ran off and then he saw there friend
Oh how convinient that Ramirez just happened to be driving bye, right... and you said it, they were his friends, tell me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are.
whitier blvd

AOL

#12 Nov 26, 2010
lock them all up for life. if someone killed my kid id make sure they suffered . 3 years is a freakin joke. see how they like the suffering

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 26, 2010
Mother of the party house knew the accomplice, described him and friends and he gets off with 3 years? Really?!
The real deal

Sunland, CA

#14 Nov 26, 2010
lady bug wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she is not his wife, I hope she gets an education and moves ahead with plans for her life and children. She needs to be independent of this guy who has shown pretty bad judgement.
So I take it you are dating or married to Jesus. Imagine if we ran from every person who ever had bad judgment, we would all be lonely. It's so funny how people on here act like they are perfect and have never made a mistake.
The real deal

Sunland, CA

#15 Nov 26, 2010
JMJ87 wrote:
Mother of the party house knew the accomplice, described him and friends and he gets off with 3 years? Really?!
Mother of the party house.......are you kidding me?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 26, 2010
The real deal wrote:
<quoted text>Mother of the party house.......are you kidding me?
. No, not kidding. yes, they were not there (@the Party) but yes they gave a description and knew who the accused driver IS. So who are you(a POS,yes) An investigator? What's done is done, are you happy?

Location hidden

#17 Nov 26, 2010
The real deal wrote:
<quoted text>So I take it you are dating or married to Jesus. Imagine if we ran from every person who ever had bad judgment, we would all be lonely. It's so funny how people on here act like they are perfect and have never made a mistake.
. Wow, ha ha!'bad judgment', its called common sense. He deserves more than 3 years and should have got 7 to learn from his mistake.
larryb

Whittier, CA

#18 Nov 27, 2010
One KNIFE WIELDING DRUG DEALER LOSES loses his life

Two FELONIOUS GUN TOTING GANG MEMBERS facing prison for life

One WANNA BE getting his first of many prison stints.

All in all I would say the 3 for 1 odds aren't bad.

Although knowing the "one" will end up continuing his current career causes the tax payer in me concern..I am confident at some point he will join his "homies" in their life long pursuit of brown eye.
Ron

Whittier, CA

#19 Nov 27, 2010
Three years is not enough for his part in taking of a life !!!!!!!!!!
Lady Bug

Whittier, CA

#20 Nov 27, 2010
The real deal wrote:
<quoted text>So I take it you are dating or married to Jesus. Imagine if we ran from every person who ever had bad judgment, we would all be lonely. It's so funny how people on here act like they are perfect and have never made a mistake.
Imagine if we stayed with every bad decision we ever made? Making a bad choice should be a learning experience, not a habit. She needs to take care of her kids. He can't do it from jail and AFDC isn't enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 32,323
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 10 hr Gene 1
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 11 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 60
Best Furniture Store in Torrance 20 hr musttoast 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 23 hr Robert 3,152
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) Mon truth squad 296

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages