Ex-Colton chief gets job in Montebello

There are 17 comments on the Jul 13, 2010, San Bernardino County Sun story titled Ex-Colton chief gets job in Montebello. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Former Colton Police Chief Kenneth Rulon was hired this week to the same post in Montebello.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truther

United States

#24 Jul 17, 2010
Do your concrete huh huh huh

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 18, 2010
truther wrote:
Can he buy a motorcycle in uniform in Montebello take a on duty patrol officer with him and tell the dealer "What kind of deal can you make the chief of police"
Yeah, and probably never eat for half price at a local restaurant or stop off at your local donut shop and stuff your fat ass with free donuts either do you??????

Location hidden

#28 Jul 18, 2010
Really wrote:
To thin blue line, hope thats not you EM just enjoy your med retirement and those trips to Lake Havasue you went on with
Do you clowns at Colton have got to be the biggest set of jerk off's I have ever come across. Hiring isn't spelled "hireing" and Havasu isn't spelled "Havasue". Where is Lake Havasue?

Location hidden

#29 Jul 18, 2010
La linia azul wrote:
Its obviouse none of you know Rulon or Narramore. I have had the priviligde of working for both. They hold their officers accountable for there actions. If the citizens of Montebello only knew the work ethics both of these men have, they would look forward to the job there going to do. Montebello cops are Lazy!!! LAPD mentality. Call to call with no will for doing the job they are paid to do. Lazy Lazy Lazy.
You want lazy. Look no further than Colton.

Location hidden

#30 Jul 18, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Montebello Pd made a BIG mistake in hireing Rulon as there Police Cheif. Officers that work for Montebello pd watch your back.
I love on one of your other post when you spelled living as "liveing". No wonder Rulon had to ride you stupid MF's.
A Viewer

San Bernardino, CA

#31 Jul 18, 2010
Looks like this whole problem fixed itself?
truther

United States

#33 Jul 19, 2010
kenny you have lost it !!!!!!!
truther

United States

#34 Jul 19, 2010
truther

United States

#36 Jul 19, 2010
Hi Kenny

Location hidden

#37 Jul 19, 2010
truther wrote:
Hi Kenny
Again dummy, this isn't Kenny. I am beginning to think that maybe you jerk off to his picture as facinated with him as you are. Couldn't get hired by a real police department, so you hired on with Hickville PD?
truther

United States

#38 Jul 19, 2010
sure it isnt !!!! liar

Location hidden

#39 Jul 19, 2010
It isn't. But he did tell me you were the best he has ever had. And you know what I am talking about. Don't you!!!!!
not a Lazy Cop

Honolulu, HI

#42 Jul 21, 2010
EED2L35 wrote:
I have know this guy since grade school. He and his brothers were nothing more than school yard bullies. When he got fired from the Downey Police as an "aid" we thought we were done with him. I remember his brother (works or worked for LAPD) walking through our high school trash talking us for "not being a cop." I was floored when I found out he was the Chief of Colton, I thought to myself, "Jesus take the wheel, stay out of Colton they just hired a school yard bully." Then I find out he is being fired, then he sues, then he gets another job doing the exact same thing. Well all I can say id when he gets fired.......again.......will this mean he is a "quad dipper" you know, PERS retirement, PERS Lawsuit, Colton Lawsuit, and Montebello (so to be) Lawsuit? Good luck Montebello P.D. you are going to need it, with his visions I would be on Channel 16 hailing the Coast Guard for the ship that is about to be sunk.......
This guy is an idiot, he weighed #140 pounds in high school, could not bench his body weight....his senior year,..I went to Downey High too, nice try ...I hope to see you at our 30th. BTW the Downey schools failed you, go back to Mrs. Meyer's class for help...it is "I have known" ....for a Christian man you seem to harbor a grudge, guess you skipped that verse. Why are the Rulon haters such great minds...clear and concise thinkers
not a Lazy Cop

Honolulu, HI

#43 Jul 21, 2010
Mike Garrett wrote:
It isn't. But he did tell me you were the best he has ever had. And you know what I am talking about. Don't you!!!!!
Very funny, truther better not change his name to speller or grammmer....What a tool? You have no idea we have some good cops and some Truthers at Colton PD..? They are so lazy here?....I doubt he will post again, could get some heat if he keeps doing it. He works for CPD and does not realize he should keep his mouth shut, there is a legal action against the city and he is flapping on blogs, nice.
I hope he is the only stupid cop but I have a feeling a short little cop is posting too...
not a Lazy Cop

Honolulu, HI

#44 Jul 21, 2010
truther wrote:
Hi Kenny
Do you think a guy who is winning his case with Colton, would risk posting on this silly little board...not only can you not spell your stupid.... Colton these are your fine police officers...posting on a board when there is an active claim...Now you know what great minds Rulon faced. Come on keep posting those claims against him...maybe you get named personally. Fool

Location hidden

#45 Jul 22, 2010
not a Lazy Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny, truther better not change his name to speller or grammmer....What a tool? You have no idea we have some good cops and some Truthers at Colton PD..? They are so lazy here?....I doubt he will post again, could get some heat if he keeps doing it. He works for CPD and does not realize he should keep his mouth shut, there is a legal action against the city and he is flapping on blogs, nice.
I hope he is the only stupid cop but I have a feeling a short little cop is posting too...
It is very apparent how lazy they are when they start complaining about actually having to do "police work".

Location hidden

#46 Jul 22, 2010
truther wrote:
kenny you have lost it !!!!!!!
Change your handle to "Mancrush"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 59 min tom wingo 29,632
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 2 hr anonymous 86
Did Jack Hadjinian Lie? 4 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 27
Meeting at Quiet Cannon Today? 6 hr Wonder Why 26
News Cellphone video of U.S. marshal prompts call fo... 7 hr Agents of Corruption 6
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 7 hr Fatty2 274
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 8 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,522
More from around the web

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]