Ex-Colton chief gets job in Montebello

Ex-Colton chief gets job in Montebello

There are 37 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Ex-Colton chief gets job in Montebello. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Former Colton Police Chief Kenneth Rulon was hired this week to the same post in Montebello.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brandon

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Montebello Pd made a BIG mistake in hireing Rulon as there Police Cheif. Officers that work for Montebello pd watch your back.
THESAULSTER

Pomona, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Montebello Pd made a BIG mistake in hireing Rulon as there Police Cheif. Officers that work for Montebello pd watch your back.
They shouldve hired willie williams and the rubber gun squad!
Ahhh-nold

Running Springs, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2010
It'll be awesome for 6 mos to a year. Then, he'll get around to showing his true colors. Only, for Montebello, they'll have to deal with their CM, who was Rulon's mentor. Good luck with that lads.
truther

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2010
Rulon can start shopping on duty again and showing up for work around 1 oclock in the afternoon. I just wonder will Montebello make the mistake Colton did and not do a background check. Montebello you have been scammed by Narramore.
truther

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Bob Murray and Associates who else applied Donald duck and Mickey Mouse
EED2L35

Akron, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2010
I have know this guy since grade school. He and his brothers were nothing more than school yard bullies. When he got fired from the Downey Police as an "aid" we thought we were done with him. I remember his brother (works or worked for LAPD) walking through our high school trash talking us for "not being a cop." I was floored when I found out he was the Chief of Colton, I thought to myself, "Jesus take the wheel, stay out of Colton they just hired a school yard bully." Then I find out he is being fired, then he sues, then he gets another job doing the exact same thing. Well all I can say id when he gets fired.......again.......will this mean he is a "quad dipper" you know, PERS retirement, PERS Lawsuit, Colton Lawsuit, and Montebello (so to be) Lawsuit? Good luck Montebello P.D. you are going to need it, with his visions I would be on Channel 16 hailing the Coast Guard for the ship that is about to be sunk.......
The Blue Line

San Diego, CA

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Rulon was the BEST chief Colton ever had . Asked anyone, business owner or citizens they all love him. He was always for the community and his lazy officers didn't like that at all. He brought the word "accountability" to the police department and everyone that was lazy ran and yelled FOUL!!!
Really

Colton, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2010
To thin blue line, hope thats not you EM just enjoy your med retirement and those trips to Lake Havasue you went on with
La linia azul

Norwalk, CA

#9 Jul 14, 2010
Its obviouse none of you know Rulon or Narramore. I have had the priviligde of working for both. They hold their officers accountable for there actions. If the citizens of Montebello only knew the work ethics both of these men have, they would look forward to the job there going to do. Montebello cops are Lazy!!! LAPD mentality. Call to call with no will for doing the job they are paid to do. Lazy Lazy Lazy.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jul 14, 2010
La linia azul wrote:
Its obviouse none of you know Rulon or Narramore. I have had the priviligde of working for both. They hold their officers accountable for there actions. If the citizens of Montebello only knew the work ethics both of these men have, they would look forward to the job there going to do. Montebello cops are Lazy!!! LAPD mentality. Call to call with no will for doing the job they are paid to do. Lazy Lazy Lazy.
sweet the massage parlors are safe!
truther

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Can he buy a motorcycle in uniform in Montebello take a on duty patrol officer with him and tell the dealer "What kind of deal can you make the chief of police"
truther

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2010
The Blue Line wrote:
Rulon was the BEST chief Colton ever had . Asked anyone, business owner or citizens they all love him. He was always for the community and his lazy officers didn't like that at all. He brought the word "accountability" to the police department and everyone that was lazy ran and yelled FOUL!!!
Hi Ernie
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jul 14, 2010
truther wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ernie
No Im not ernie im bert and heres elmo!
The Shepherd

Yorba Linda, CA

#14 Jul 14, 2010
I never knew Ken while he was a police officer. I do know him now. I've been to his house and have had dinner with him a number of times. I like to think I am a pretty good judge of character so I'd like to make this clear: Ken does the right thing because it is the right thing to do. Whatever he may have been in the past he is not that now. Sometimes standing up for what is right will cost you. Ken understands that. Like the Prophet Jeremiah, Ken is unpopular and villified by his own kind by for proclaiming the truth.
To do the right thing because it is the
right thing to do is what shapes the character of a good person.
Ken if you read this, continue to fight the good fight. God is with you.
Brandon

United States

#15 Jul 14, 2010
The Blue Line wrote:
You are wrong if everyone liked him and love him then he would still be colton's police cheif. Its like one person said it will be all good for 6 months to a year but then there going to find out who the real Rulon is. The minute you piss him off he will cut your throwt and watch you bleed to death.
truther

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2010
Montebello needs to get a copy of the investigation from Colton unless they choose to ignore it. This should all be puplic information as soon as all the truth comes out in his civil case. Montebello cant say it was not warned about this man.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2010
truther wrote:
Montebello needs to get a copy of the investigation from Colton unless they choose to ignore it. This should all be puplic information as soon as all the truth comes out in his civil case. Montebello cant say it was not warned about this man.
No, No, nO senor superman he no here please go senor.
truther

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2010
Rulon and narramore are gone !!!!!!
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jul 15, 2010
truther wrote:
Rulon and narramore are gone !!!!!!
no no no dey heere dey heere!
Lone Ranger

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2010
I didn't like him or Narramore when they were in Huntington Park.But that's just me or maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The challenges in setting up a California singl... 3 hr Denizen_Kate 9
Slop your Hogs real good God!!! 4 hr aab 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr The pharts 33,111
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Disturbed 20,924
News Jeff Dineen: Make a difference - shop locally (Nov '09) 16 hr rhade 35
News Applied BioCode, Inc. Completes Beta Sites For ... 19 hr Athwhole 2
News From the Archives: Santa Fe Springs oil well fires 19 hr Irdle Irdle 2

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages